[Oregon USA] *Insert Beyblade Pun here* Tournament!

(Nov. 23, 2011  7:43 PM)Nano Wrote: No, that's just when I'm getting there.
I usually get there early to set some stuff up. Also to hang out with some people :]

Hm ill try to get there at 130ish depending on traffic Crying
Hey me you and kanato should meet at the Vancouver farmers market some saturday in the future
I don't think I can...
I don't think I'm going to the market anymore.

1:30 sounds good.

Also, there's a Subway Sandwich shop next door. Along with various places scattered around.
However, only Subway is allowed in the shop!
You can buy some drinks from the shop.
They have Mountain Dew, Rockstar, and some other drinks.
Mmmmm hungry again I just ate corn dogs though... I'm excited is kanato gon' give s the staiums
good luck every one who gets to go
To bad you cant go all gen well just cheer ME (and not Nano)on...
I think he's on my side, hah.

I made the Official tournament thread just now. Please post there!
Ah poop. Whens the next tournament in Oregon? Theres never a tournament here DX
you can host 1 instead of bringing this thread from last year.
I just wanted to make sure, where exactly would this shenanigan take place? If it ever takes place? I'm still down for this idea! I'll just bus it.
(Sep. 01, 2013  9:18 AM)Konaa Bureizu Wrote: I just wanted to make sure, where exactly would this shenanigan take place? If it ever takes place? I'm still down for this idea! I'll just bus it.

This happened at least a year ago, actually. Nano is not active anymore though, so someone else would need to take over, organise a new tournament in Oregon, and find some still active Bladers who would be confirmed to come.
If anyone reads this and lives in Oregon or surrounding states on the coast you should check out http://worldbeyblade.org/User-Konaa-Bureizu 's thread. We need people!