Oregon Beybladers

Hey guys! I'm a huge Beyblade fan! I wanted to reach out to see if there is anyone in Oregon that would like to battle. I could set up a place to battle if we have people interested. I would even travel to a battle anywhere on the West Coast. Let me know!
Hey, fellow Oregonian here.

We used to have WBO tournaments in Aurora years ago, but the main host left so the activity here has been dead ever since. I would host some myself but I can't find the time, or if there's enough interest over here.
Moved this to the WBO Beyblade Communities - North America forum.

If you're interested in hosting an event of your own, you can visit this page to learn more: Become an Organizer. You just need a minimum of four people to host an official event, so hopefully you guys can get something organized.

If there's anything we can do to help or if you have any questions, please feel free to contact one of our WBO Organized Play Contributors.
(Feb. 14, 2018  10:36 PM)Kevo Wrote: Hey, fellow Oregonian here.

We used to have WBO tournaments in Aurora years ago, but the main host left so the activity here has been dead ever since. I would host some myself but I can't find the time, or if there's enough interest over here.

Kevo, Hows it going?

My son and I just got into Beyblades a few months ago. He is hooked. He started his own youtube page and he loves it. We have been looking for tournaments the whole time. We hunt for new beyblades all the time. I can tell there is interest because of the number of Beyblades sold in stores. 

I think a Beyblade tournament would work. But how to advertise it? I have thought about starting a Oregon Beyblade FB page to help promote.

Thoughts?

(Feb. 15, 2018  1:19 AM)Kei Wrote: Moved this to the WBO Beyblade Communities - North America forum.

If you're interested in hosting an event of your own, you can visit this page to learn more: Become an Organizer. You just need a minimum of four people to host an official event, so hopefully you guys can get something organized.

If there's anything we can do to help or if you have any questions, please feel free to contact one of our WBO Organized Play Contributors.

Kei,

Thank you for the reply! I will look into this and get it going! Hopefully we get the NW playing some tournaments.

NW Beybladers
(Mar. 19, 2018  5:50 PM)superpete21 Wrote:
(Feb. 14, 2018  10:36 PM)Kevo Wrote: Hey, fellow Oregonian here.

Kevo, Hows it going?

My son and I just got into Beyblades a few months ago. He is hooked. He started his own youtube page and he loves it. We have been looking for tournaments the whole time. We hunt for new beyblades all the time. I can tell there is interest because of the number of Beyblades sold in stores. 

I think a Beyblade tournament would work. But how to advertise it? I have thought about starting a Oregon Beyblade FB page to help promote.

Thoughts?

Hi again. That's awesome that your son has a YouTube channel! I'm a YouTuber myself, so I'm not familiar with the tournament side of things. However, I think a Facebook page is a step in the right direction. If it picks up interest here I could also use my channel to spread the news and get more people to attend. 
With that in mind, what part of Oregon were you thinking of hosting tournaments in? I live in Salem myself.
II was thinking here in Salem. As we get better at setting up tournaments having them in Portland too. Thoughts were bush park or even Jump park. I'm really leaning towards the jump park. There will be kids of all ages there and may want to join the next time...... Plus we can advertise it there.

Here is his youtube Its not the best but we have fun doing it and will get better as we go on.

https://youtu.be/Eu9FCe5OC8w

Its crazy you are here in Salem too. We just watched your video. My son watches your videos. He got all excited!
(Mar. 20, 2018  12:58 AM)superpete21 Wrote: II was thinking here in Salem.  As we get better at setting up tournaments having them in Portland too. Thoughts were bush park or even Jump park. I'm really leaning towards the jump park. There will be kids of all ages there and may want to join the next time...... Plus we can advertise it there.

Here is his youtube   Its not the best but we have fun doing it and will get better as we go on.

https://youtu.be/Eu9FCe5OC8w

Its crazy you are here in Salem too. We just watched your video. My son watches your videos. He got all excited!

Small world! If you're in Salem that actually works better for me so I don't have to travel that far. Keep me updated with the tournament process, and I can try to help as best I can.
Will Do!

Where do you get your TAKARA TOMY at?

I've been looking online but don't know whats real or fake?
(Mar. 20, 2018  1:19 AM)superpete21 Wrote: Will Do!

Where do you get your TAKARA TOMY at?

I've been looking online but don't know whats real or fake?
What exactly are you looking for in terms of products? For the newest releases (Winning Valkyrie, Z Achilles, etc) they’re difficult/pricey to get due to Takara Tomy’s short supply. However older releases are relatively easy to get on sites like eBay (with slow or fast shipping, depending on how much you want to spend for each beyblade) or also Amazon (if you have Amazon Prime).
I don't know? We see videos of people comparing them. We would like to start collect TAKARA TOMY too.
I have been checking ebay but seems weird when the are $3.49 or something low like that.
We are really looking for beyblade sword launcher and beylogger. Also spryzen that spin steals. I guess the new cool stuff......
(Mar. 20, 2018  1:50 AM)superpete21 Wrote: I don't know? We see videos of people comparing them. We would like to start collect TAKARA TOMY too.
I have been checking ebay but seems weird when the are $3.49 or something low like that.
We are really looking for beyblade sword launcher and beylogger. Also spryzen that spin steals. I guess the new cool stuff......

Don't know where to start? No worries! Let me tell you, the eBay market is flooded with fakes. Anything with that low of a price is guaranteed to be fake. Some sellers have gone as far as listing legitimate products for extremely low prices, that upon you buying them they never ship them out to you. As a matter of fact, I along with a few other members of the Beyblade community have put together a list of reputable and trustworthy eBay sellers you can buy from with confidence.

Here they are:
pvccard.expert
88powerpig88
buzztoy2007
supermonskey
saito.toyz
toysgotw
mybuddysearch
skyliners2012
taka.ohno
okinawam1978

Your best bet in this case would be 88powerpig88 on eBay. He's a US based seller that has most of the releases at a higher price than the others, but you'll be getting your beyblades in less than a week. If you have the patience to wait a week or two for shipping then go for pvccard.expert. He has the lowest prices on the eBay market currently. 

Hope this helps!
(Mar. 20, 2018  1:58 AM)Kevo Wrote:
(Mar. 20, 2018  1:50 AM)superpete21 Wrote: I don't know? We see videos of people comparing them. We would like to start collect TAKARA TOMY too.

Don't know where to start? No worries! Let me tell you, the eBay market is flooded with fakes. Anything with that low of a price is guaranteed to be fake. Some sellers have gone as far as listing legitimate products for extremely low prices, that upon you buying them they never ship them out to you. As a matter of fact, I along with a few other members of the Beyblade community have put together a list of reputable and trustworthy eBay sellers you can buy from with confidence.

Here they are:
pvccard.expert
88powerpig88
buzztoy2007
supermonskey
saito.toyz
toysgotw
mybuddysearch
skyliners2012
taka.ohno
okinawam1978

Your best bet in this case would be 88powerpig88 on eBay. He's a US based seller that has most of the releases at a higher price than the others, but you'll be getting your beyblades in less than a week. If you have the patience to wait a week or two for shipping then go for pvccard.expert. He has the lowest prices on the eBay market currently. 

Hope this helps!

This is incredible! I will look these guys up for sure. Like I said I've been looking but it just didn't look right!

If we could ever meet up for some beyblade tip and video tip we would buy dinner! Roman is all kinds of excited!

Thank you!!!!
(Mar. 20, 2018  2:06 AM)superpete21 Wrote:
(Mar. 20, 2018  1:58 AM)Kevo Wrote: Don't know where to start? No worries! Let me tell you, the eBay market is flooded with fakes. Anything with that low of a price is guaranteed to be fake. Some sellers have gone as far as listing legitimate products for extremely low prices, that upon you buying them they never ship them out to you. As a matter of fact, I along with a few other members of the Beyblade community have put together a list of reputable and trustworthy eBay sellers you can buy from with confidence.

Here they are:
pvccard.expert
88powerpig88
buzztoy2007
supermonskey
saito.toyz
toysgotw
mybuddysearch
skyliners2012
taka.ohno
okinawam1978

Hope this helps!

This is incredible! I will look these guys up for sure. Like I said I've been looking but it just didn't look right!

If we could ever meet up for some beyblade tip and video tip we would buy dinner! Roman is all kinds of excited!

Thank you!!!!

My pleasure! I’d definitely take up on your offer sometime (I’m swamped with college and work at the moment). I’m super excited to see what the salem area has to offer!
(Mar. 20, 2018  12:58 AM)Pdx Beyblader... Wrote: We are up west of Portland and my son would LOVE more info on any upcoming meets! Please link to any future events or Facebook pages. He has been holdin regular battles with friends at our home but would love to meet other Bladers to compete with!
I live in Eugene, OR and I really want for someone who I can battle against.
SW Portland here, if anyone that isn't like 30 years old wants to maybe meet up or something?
Just looking to see if anyone on here is from Medford/Central Point area? Im new to Beyblades as a adult but i was into it as a kid. Looking to battle.
(Feb. 13, 2018  9:45 PM)superpete21 Wrote: Hey guys! I'm a huge Beyblade fan! I wanted to reach out to see if there is anyone in Oregon that would like to battle. I could set up a place to battle if we have people interested. I would even travel to a battle anywhere on the West Coast. Let me
I knew there had to be other people who play beyblade in oregon can we meet up in molalla for a battle?
I have been looking for people to blade with! I’m an adult now but I’ve never lost my love of Beyblade from childhood. Are you guys up for a match or two sometime?
(Jan. 14, 2021  10:49 PM)mrule5 Wrote: I have been looking for people to blade with! I’m an adult now but I’ve never lost my love of Beyblade from childhood. Are you guys up for a match or two sometime?

uh would anything close to king city be good?
so uh, are there any active bladers in oregon?
Just started blading and I’m around the Portland area. Interested to see how many of us are out there!
Thread Revival Time! Anybody interested in setting up tournaments regularly with me?