Orca Diver Draft

Contents
1 Attack Ring (AR): Delta Wave
1.1 Use in Smash Attack Customization
2 WD: Random
3 Spin Gear (SG): Neo Right SG (Metal Weight Version)
4 Blade Base (BB): SG Flat Base
5 Other Versions
6 Gallery
7 Overall

Note: Orca Diver is one of the three Prize Beys from Takara's Random Booster 11; the chance to obtain it is 1\12.
You can also obtain this Beyblade buying the Hasbro Ver. (G Revolution Series)

Attack Ring (AR): Delta Wave
Weight: 5 grams
Delta Wave depicts three Orcas, each having two fins. This Attack Ring sees use mainly in Right-spin Smash Attack customizations, which is provided by the orcas' fins. However, these contact points do not protrude far enough from the AR and are not sharp enough to provide a good attack. For this reason, Delta Wave should not be chosen over other popular Attack Rings like Trygle's Triple Wing.

Use in Smash Attack Customization
AR: Delta Wave (Orca Diver)
WD: Wide Defence
SG: HMC (Metal Driger)
SP: Fin Tector (Draciel V2)
BB: Customize Grip (Dragoon V2)
This is a heavy custom that uses Fin Tector to increase Smash Attack. The fast movement created by Customize Grip with the Sliding Shoot technique will increase your chance to win in the first moments of a battle, which is when most of this combo's KO's occur.

Weight Disk (WD): Random

Spin Gear (SG): Neo Right SG (Metal Weight Version)

Blade Base (BB): SG Flat Base

Other Versions

Gallery

Overall

Orca Diver is an aesthetically pleasing blade. However, its design prevents it from being a top tier blade. Overall, Orca Diver is only recommended for beybladers looking to increase their collection.

I used the Manta Diver article to build this; in this way, i hope that this time grammatical errors will be less than the last time ^^'!
Discuss to improve my draft,thanks Joyful_3
Great job but it's fin Tector But great Draciel V2
(Oct. 13, 2011  9:04 PM)Galaxy Wrote: Contents
1 Attack Ring (AR): Delta Wave
2.1 Use in Smash Attack Customization
3 WD: Random
4 Spin Gear (SG): Neo Right SG (Metal Weight Version)
5 Blade Base (BB): SG Flat Base
6 Other Versions
7 Gallery
8 Overall

Note: Orca Diver is one of the three Prize Beys from Takara's Random Booster 11; the chance to obtain it is 1\12.
You can also obtain this Beyblade buying the Hasbro Ver. (G Revolution Series)

Attack Ring (AR): Delta Wave
Delta Wave depicts three Orcas, each having two fins. This Attack Ring sees use mainly in Right-spin Smash Attack customizations, which is provided by the orcas' fins. However, these contact points do not protrude far enough from the AR and are not sharp enough to provide Spike Attack. For this reason, Orca Diver does not provide much Smash Attack, and should not be chosen over other popular Attack Rings like Trygle's Triple Wing.

Use in Smash Attack Customization
AR: Delta Wave (Orca Diver)
WD: Wide Defence
SG: HMC (Metal Driger)
SP: Fin Tector (Draciel V2)
BB: Customize Grip (Dragoon V2)
This is a heavy custom that uses Fin Tector to increase Smash Attack. The fast movement created by Customize Grip with the Sliding Shoot technique will increase your chance to win in the first moments of a battle, which is when most of this combo's KO's occur.

Weight Disk (WD): Random

Spin Gear (SG): Neo Right SG (Metal Weight Version)

Blade Base (BB): SG Flat Base

Other Versions

Gallery

Overall

Orca Diver is an aesthetically pleasing blade. However, its design prevents it from being a top tier blade. Overall, Orca Diver is only recommended for beybladers looking to increase their collection.

I used the Manta Diver article to build this; in this way, i hope that this time grammatical errors will be less than the last time ^^'!
Discuss to improve my draft,thanks Joyful_3

Additions and reworded parts are bolded, deletions are obviously not, so go ahead and C+P this version.

I understood what you meant with Protracted and Incisive, but those have the wrong usage here; protracted means lasting for a long time, while Incisive means sharp in mind and thought. So I reworded that part.

Otherwise, a good draft. Joyful_3 I don't own Orca Diver myself, so you may need someone to check my corrections.
Thanks Ga' Joyful_3
I'll update it :]
NP, good to see another draft going for Beywiki status. Smile
You say that as if it has been put on beywiki. Which it hasn't...
I mean to help another draft reach beywiki. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
Just one small thing:
(Oct. 13, 2011  9:04 PM)Galaxy Wrote: Attack Ring (AR): Delta Wave
Delta Wave depicts three Orcas, each having two fins. This Attack Ring sees use mainly in Right-spin Smash Attack customizations, which is provided by the orcas' fins. However, these contact points do not protrude far enough from the AR and are not sharp enough to provide Spike Attack. For this reason, Orca Diver does not provide much Smash Attack, and should not be chosen over other popular Attack Rings like Trygle's Triple Wing.

I don't know about plastics, but that just makes it sound better and less repetitive.
Smile
(Oct. 14, 2011  12:09 AM)Shabalabadoo Wrote: Just one small thing:
(Oct. 13, 2011  9:04 PM)Galaxy Wrote: Attack Ring (AR): Delta Wave

I don't know about plastics, but that just makes it sound better and less repetitive.
Smile
Thank you :]
Done it Wink
I wanted to get this beyblade before I responded to this but I'm not having too much luck.

Hopefully I can resolve what I need to with the right questions.

First, if Orca Diver's contact points don't protrude far enough CGB is a really poor base for it. Also, even if it does work well, fin tectors are pretty horrible, especially on CGB with its poor control of recoil, and with a three sided AR you have Survivor Ring to pick, which hits surprisingly hard and doesn't have the horrendous recoil of Fin Tectors. I guess the HMC helps but using it really costs performance, IMHO if you have to use one on a smash attacker you're either going overboard with recoil control or you've selected the other parts poorly.
I'm thinking Wide Defense+Grip Base might work better?

Next is the AR itself. It looks to me like it has 6 main contact points - three dorsal fins and three... uh... tail fins I guess? The dorsal fins are a bit too outward-angled so I'm guessing they would have issues putting full force behind each hit they make.
The tail fins look like they're obscured and again, slightly too outward angled.
What I'd suggest would be getting it and another beyblade of similar height with a relatively round profile and rotating orca diver against it to see how each contact point makes contact, and what part of each is making contact.

More description of the design would be nice, and maybe something on the size of the AR, given that this is one of the articles where it's just an AR on generic parts.

Lastly, left spin contact points and performance needs to be covered too.
I am curious. Which type of blade is it? Attack Type?