Orb Egis Ω Octa

I'm starting to get back into Beyblade and when I last played this was my most used combo. It held up very well stamina wise and was able to control the situation in most stadiums I played, which isn't too many but is a fair amount. It's been a while and I do not remember all the details, but I do remember it was a solid bey and I was hoping to see if some people could give me some feedback. Thanks!
(Oct. 05, 2020  3:57 PM)Scayyth Wrote: I'm starting to get back into Beyblade and when I last played this was my most used combo. It held up very well stamina wise and was able to control the situation in most stadiums I played, which isn't too many but is a fair amount. It's been a while and I do not remember all the details, but I do remember it was a solid bey and I was hoping to see if some people could give me some feedback. Thanks!

TT or Hasbro? I think it could benefit from wheel.
(Oct. 05, 2020  3:58 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 05, 2020  3:57 PM)Scayyth Wrote: I'm starting to get back into Beyblade and when I last played this was my most used combo. It held up very well stamina wise and was able to control the situation in most stadiums I played, which isn't too many but is a fair amount. It's been a while and I do not remember all the details, but I do remember it was a solid bey and I was hoping to see if some people could give me some feedback. Thanks!

TT or Hasbro? I think it could benefit from wheel.

TT and than you.
Sadly as much as Orb Egis is my favorite bey of all time the meta has changed greatly, as there are 2 new generations. Although that combo is still pretty good in some situations, it is not the best. Furthermore, Egis is banned in limited so you would have to move on to a new combo, but for now its a pretty nice one for KO defense/stamina.
(Oct. 05, 2020  4:18 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote: Sadly as much as Orb Egis is my favorite bey of all time the meta has changed greatly, as there are 2 new generations. Although that combo is still pretty good in some situations, it is not the best. Furthermore, Egis is banned in limited so you would have to move on to a new combo, but for now its a pretty nice one for KO defense/stamina.

Thank you for your feedback! I will be sure to start working on some new combos.