Orange County Ca bladers!

Anyone in OC down to start a group? Or anyone already in one that I can join 🤣
discord.gg/mvsKWYSGUe (General West Coast US community)

TheRogueBlader hosts in Irvine, CA. You can join his events as he hosts pretty consistently. You're welcome to join our LA County events as well.

Happy Blading !!
also OC here, right in a town called Orange
Let’s link up and play for fun! Y’all on IG?
(Feb. 15, 2024  8:26 PM)jforjamdetta Wrote: Let’s link up and play for fun! Y’all on IG?

There’s a discord link where most of the LA Bladers are on that cindercast linked above, I’m not sure if IG is a good place to schedule a meet up tbh. Discord is probably best to discuss since it’s easier to message as a group.
(Feb. 16, 2024  12:31 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Feb. 15, 2024  8:26 PM)jforjamdetta Wrote: Let’s link up and play for fun! Y’all on IG?

There’s a discord link where most of the LA Bladers are on that cindercast linked above, I’m not sure if IG is a good place to schedule a meet up tbh. Discord is probably best to discuss since it’s easier to message as a group.
I checked it out and even asked about a possible meet up but the vibe I got was “oh we only do events and tourneys” … which is cool too I guess. My whole goal was to just get a OC group together for just casual gameplay 🤷🏻‍♀️
(Feb. 16, 2024  4:50 PM)jforjamdetta Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2024  12:31 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: There’s a discord link where most of the LA Bladers are on that cindercast linked above, I’m not sure if IG is a good place to schedule a meet up tbh. Discord is probably best to discuss since it’s easier to message as a group.
I checked it out and even asked about a possible meet up but the vibe I got was “oh we only do events and tourneys” … which is cool too I guess. My whole goal was to just get a OC group together for just casual gameplay 🤷🏻‍♀️

We have a lot of organizers so it's not too difficult to run an event. You're always to play casually when you aren't battling in a match, just ensure you can hear your name being called when your match does come.

Our community seems to enjoy a more competitive playstyle. It's easier to get everyone together like that rather than plan a meetup.
(Feb. 16, 2024  7:48 PM)Cindercast Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2024  4:50 PM)jforjamdetta Wrote: I checked it out and even asked about a possible meet up but the vibe I got was “oh we only do events and tourneys” … which is cool too I guess. My whole goal was to just get a OC group together for just casual gameplay 🤷🏻‍♀️

We have a lot of organizers so it's not too difficult to run an event. You're always to play casually when you aren't battling in a match, just ensure you can hear your name being called when your match does come.

Our community seems to enjoy a more competitive playstyle. It's easier to get everyone together like that rather than plan a meetup.

Cool
(Feb. 16, 2024  4:50 PM)jforjamdetta Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2024  12:31 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: There’s a discord link where most of the LA Bladers are on that cindercast linked above, I’m not sure if IG is a good place to schedule a meet up tbh. Discord is probably best to discuss since it’s easier to message as a group.

Hi! I'll play casually for sure! Trying to build up a community of bladers between Irvine and Orange to hang out and play. I'm working on getting a shop, but will also play outdoors. I have GT, DB, and X.
(Feb. 23, 2024  5:52 PM)DeeBladerX Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2024  4:50 PM)jforjamdetta Wrote: I checked it out and even asked about a possible meet up but the vibe I got was “oh we only do events and tourneys” … which is cool too I guess. My whole goal was to just get a OC group together for just casual gameplay 🤷🏻‍♀️

Hi! I'll play casually for sure! Trying to build up a community of bladers between Irvine and Orange to hang out and play. I'm working on getting a shop, but will also play outdoors. I have GT, DB, and X.

DUDE!!! Let’s go!!!!! Dm me details bro. I’ve got a few spots where the owners are down to let us play