Opinions on young Phi and Heartz?

(Jun. 04, 2021  5:38 PM)Kingarthur57 Wrote:
(Jun. 04, 2021  1:51 AM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: pls dont necropost, this thread is a year old

What does that mean?

Bring back a read thread

Dead* I meant dead
(Jun. 04, 2021  5:52 PM)JJustice Wrote: Bring back a read thread

Dead* I meant dead

I don't see that being a problem, then.
(Jun. 04, 2021  5:57 PM)Kingarthur57 Wrote:
(Jun. 04, 2021  5:52 PM)JJustice Wrote: Bring back a read thread

Dead* I meant dead

I don't see that being a problem, then.

*Sighs* here we go again. Necroposting is a form of spam and useless posting. You're taking a thread that's been dead for two years, a thread that shouldn't have been made in the first place because it belonged in the Anime and Manga Random Thoughts thread, and are burying useful discussions under a heap of rotting posts made by people who are mostly gone. And lots of people do this because they don't fully understand how rude and annoying it is. They would rather have one-sided discussions with people who are long since gone because having a meaningful discussion never factored into their decision to post. And when you try to explain it to them, sometimes they just get defensive and double down on it, because they don't know any better and won't accept being wrong. It makes WBO such a joy to read.
(Jun. 04, 2021  5:59 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote:
(Jun. 04, 2021  5:57 PM)Kingarthur57 Wrote: I don't see that being a problem, then.

*Sighs* here we go again. Necroposting is a form of spam and useless posting. You're taking a thread that's been dead for two years, a thread that shouldn't have been made in the first place because it belonged in the Anime and Manga Random Thoughts thread, and are burying useful discussions under a heap of rotting posts made by people who are mostly gone. And lots of people do this because they don't fully understand how rude and annoying it is. They would rather have one-sided discussions with people who are long since gone because having a meaningful discussion never factored into their decision to post. And when you try to explain it to them, sometimes they just get defensive and double down on it, because they don't know any better and won't accept being wrong. It makes WBO such a joy to read.

So I'm not allowed to put in my input because a post is 'old' or 'dead'? Sweet.
(Jun. 04, 2021  6:02 PM)Kingarthur57 Wrote:
(Jun. 04, 2021  5:59 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: *Sighs* here we go again. Necroposting is a form of spam and useless posting. You're taking a thread that's been dead for two years, a thread that shouldn't have been made in the first place because it belonged in the Anime and Manga Random Thoughts thread, and are burying useful discussions under a heap of rotting posts made by people who are mostly gone. And lots of people do this because they don't fully understand how rude and annoying it is. They would rather have one-sided discussions with people who are long since gone because having a meaningful discussion never factored into their decision to post. And when you try to explain it to them, sometimes they just get defensive and double down on it, because they don't know any better and won't accept being wrong. It makes WBO such a joy to read.

So I'm not allowed to put in my input because a post is 'old' or 'dead'? Sweet.

Yes because that is against the rules if u wanna talk about this go to Beyblade Anime Random Thoughts
TBH it’s a good way to explain how a innocent person can turn into a more evil version of them selfs
CitrusNinja3 we've got a problem
(Jun. 04, 2021  6:18 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: CitrusNinja3 we've got a problem

Lol Houston we have a problem 

(Jun. 04, 2021  5:59 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote:
(Jun. 04, 2021  5:57 PM)Kingarthur57 Wrote: I don't see that being a problem, then.

Yet you still care enough to write a whole paragraph over it.. this is a good thread, so stop dude.
(Jun. 04, 2021  9:06 PM)Limetka Wrote:
(Jun. 04, 2021  5:59 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: *Sighs* here we go again. Necroposting is a form of spam and useless posting. You're taking a thread that's been dead for two years, a thread that shouldn't have been made in the first place because it belonged in the Anime and Manga Random Thoughts thread, and are burying useful discussions under a heap of rotting posts made by people who are mostly gone. And lots of people do this because they don't fully understand how rude and annoying it is. They would rather have one-sided discussions with people who are long since gone because having a meaningful discussion never factored into their decision to post. And when you try to explain it to them, sometimes they just get defensive and double down on it, because they don't know any better and won't accept being wrong. It makes WBO such a joy to read.

Yet you still care enough to write a whole paragraph over it.. this is a good thread, so stop dude. 

Necro posting is against the rules but you guys don't seem to care so that's the staff's problem now. (Also DeceasedCrab wrote this not me)
(Jun. 04, 2021  5:38 PM)Kingarthur57 Wrote:
(Jun. 04, 2021  1:51 AM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: pls dont necropost, this thread is a year old

What does that mean?

reviving old threads. check wbo rules
(Jun. 04, 2021  9:06 PM)Limetka Wrote:

It's bannable so stop ✋ or you could get banned read the RULES

CitrusNinja3