Opinions and Discussion on Sparking

(Aug. 31, 2020  4:46 PM)Zeutron Wrote: I think the main reason why Aiga being the champion is brushed aside apart from the idea that he is no longer a key/main character is primarily the fact that being the champion is a title and not a rank. A title is either earned or given to someone but a rank is something that you must climb and ascend through in order to get to the top therefore making ranks more prestigious and since Aiga is already in the legend rank which is the highest standard in the anime/manga, I guess they hold him in higher regard based on that because it’s a lot more of a big deal.

So is Aiga still the world champion
(Aug. 31, 2020  5:21 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2020  4:46 PM)Zeutron Wrote: I think the main reason why Aiga being the champion is brushed aside apart from the idea that he is no longer a key/main character is primarily the fact that being the champion is a title and not a rank. A title is either earned or given to someone but a rank is something that you must climb and ascend through in order to get to the top therefore making ranks more prestigious and since Aiga is already in the legend rank which is the highest standard in the anime/manga, I guess they hold him in higher regard based on that because it’s a lot more of a big deal.

Apparently Rantaro said he was.
(Aug. 31, 2020  5:48 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2020  5:21 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: So is Aiga still the world champion
Apparently Rantaro said he was.

Oh ok then I am happy (I think it is very clear that I am a Aiga fan) and it most likely is true because Rantaro has a 250 IQ and is a reliable new source.
It seemed like more of an off hand remarke. I don't know how credible it is, given that he was never announced as such during his battles or during the blader introductions of the legends Festival.
Here's something: So far in Sparking, who do you like better Hikaru or Hyuga and why?
(Aug. 31, 2020  6:35 PM)Apollo17 Wrote: Here's something: So far in Sparking, who do you like better Hikaru or Hyuga and why?
Hyuga, because I think he makes better use of screen time and I like the pure power crazy boom thing that he goes for instead of the calculating tactical strategy.
Meh, the brothers are kinda even for me. They balance each other out, but I lean more on Hikaru cause he do be blue.
(Aug. 31, 2020  5:21 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:

Yes
Does anyone else wonder why Wakiya has had a decent returning role in the manga, but has yet to appear in the anime?
(Sep. 01, 2020  4:06 AM)Cat Wrote: Does anyone else wonder why Wakiya has had a decent returning role in the manga, but has yet to appear in the anime?

So the anime tends to do things differently than the manga.
(Sep. 01, 2020  4:06 AM)Cat Wrote: Does anyone else wonder why Wakiya has had a decent returning role in the manga, but has yet to appear in the anime?

Say that to the other Legends who are chilling in the manga. A bit of a drag that they won't make it to tye anime, but I'm chill knowing they're still kicking in the S rank.
I’m not too phased since the manga is the original source. The anime just doesn’t have the space for all those characters.
(Sep. 01, 2020  5:43 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
I’m not too phased since the manga is the original source. The anime just doesn’t have the space for all those characters.
It could be because the anime was made 1 year ago story* and then the manga was made on march story* so that's why free didn't battle the bros in the manga and any other stuff
(Sep. 01, 2020  5:54 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2020  5:43 AM)Zeutron Wrote: I’m not too phased since the manga is the original source. The anime just doesn’t have the space for all those characters.
It could be because the anime was made 1 year ago story* and then the manga was made on march story* so that's why free didn't battle the bros in the manga and any other stuff
I doubt it since Hiro is the creator of burst and the anime writers get their main plot points from him. They probably decided to add the Free battles for advertising effect.
(Sep. 01, 2020  6:26 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2020  5:54 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: It could be because the anime was made 1 year ago story* and then the manga was made on march story* so that's why free didn't battle the bros in the manga and any other stuff
I doubt it since Hiro is the creator of burst and the anime writers get their main plot points from him. They probably decided to add the Free battles for advertising effect.
I think you got me wrong there I didn't say the  anime story wasn't from Mr.morita i only meant the story(For manga) got shuffled/changed a bit due to COVID-19 that's why legend fest isn't in the manga
(Sep. 01, 2020  6:57 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2020  6:26 AM)Zeutron Wrote: I doubt it since Hiro is the creator of burst and the anime writers get their main plot points from him. They probably decided to add the Free battles for advertising effect.
I think you got me wrong there I didn't say the  anime story wasn't from Mr.morita i only meant the story(For manga) got shuffled/changed a bit due to COVID-19 that's why legend fest isn't in the manga
So do you think it’s gonna occur later?
(Sep. 01, 2020  7:13 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2020  6:57 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: I think you got me wrong there I didn't say the  anime story wasn't from Mr.morita i only meant the story(For manga) got shuffled/changed a bit due to COVID-19 that's why legend fest isn't in the manga
So do you think it’s gonna occur later?
Idk I heard that someone said that legend festival is an anime only arc but it still a mystery
Zeutron the manga and the anime for sparking has been really different. So i wouldn't expect the legend festival to be in the manga ; rather i believe that there will be a tournament in the later sages where all the legends participate
This is kinda random but what if TT made a chassis and driver that are together, like a Sparking version of hybrid or ignition'