Omg kid got kh cards and video to prove it!

tyson4ever Wrote:lol. all hail braddy hes our hero! p.s. kh cards rule. and i think i got 25 posts. i wanna be entered in the free drawing so then i could sell the blades for some kh cards.

[Image: 1195753433185.jpg]

edit

just for you elmo
img tags pl0x.
I want to see your amazing memes without clicking on the link XD. I doubt Brandon clicks on the links himself.
[Image: 1195753433185.jpg]
Fleetscut Wrote:
tyson4ever Wrote:lol. all hail braddy hes our hero! p.s. kh cards rule. and i think i got 25 posts. i wanna be entered in the free drawing so then i could sell the blades for some kh cards.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/F...433185.jpg
0/10
cant wait till brads here. hes gonna lift us all from this burden . right? wrong. youre all gonna miss me. right away. youll get kh cards withdrawl. kh cards rule, ftw.
only thing we're gonna miss is how carp fun this is to make fun of you

p.s. ps3 still sucks
sam Wrote:
Fleetscut Wrote:

0/10

im trying to choose ones that are appropriate for teenagers. limits my choices
Go to hell.
Like we'd miss your sorry carp.
Fleetscut Wrote:
sam Wrote:
Fleetscut Wrote:

0/10

im trying to choose ones that are appropriate for teenagers. limits my choices
this is your flaw grasshoppa
i definitely wouldnt miss your ugly face and nose hairs! and smile! want the rest of the list? kh cards rule.
lmfao. I appreciate the comment.
Are you spamming the threads because of some grudge with Brad? Did Brad make you feel inferior or something? Because you truly are.
lol inferior. to a male who looks female. thats like saying i feel inferior to michael jackson. kh cards rule. and that comeback sucked. youre always on brads carp. hop off, and get some kh cards. it will fill that whole.
is sam= jack? is he the same person? p.s .kh cards rule.
tyson4ever Wrote:lol inferior. to a male who looks female. thats like saying i feel inferior to michael jackson. kh cards rule. and that comeback sucked. youre always on brads carp. hop off, and get some kh cards. it will fill that whole.

"Comeback?" I wasn't trying to make a comeback, I was just getting my point across.

Here's a comeback:
Go to school you carp carp. It helps you succeed in life. With that horrible grammar, you're going to have to stay in school for a while. And what the hell? What "whole" are we trying to fill here? Your carp carp?

ah, that felt great.
tyson4ever Wrote:is sam= jack? is he the same person? p.s .kh cards rule.
yessssss

now go on to have traumatic flashbacks
[Image: KHCARDS.jpg]
I play... THE LEGENDARY BLUE EYES WHITE HEARTLESS, IN PRETTY MODE!
michael jackson was actually cool before he turned white

don't hate
Elmo Wrote:
tyson4ever Wrote:lol inferior. to a male who looks female. thats like saying i feel inferior to michael jackson. kh cards rule. and that comeback sucked. youre always on brads carp. hop off, and get some kh cards. it will fill that whole.

"Comeback?" I wasn't trying to make a comeback, I was just getting my point across.

Here's a comeback:
Go to school you carp carp. It helps you succeed in life. With that horrible grammar, you're going to have to stay in school for a while. And what the hell? What "whole" are we trying to fill here? Your carp carp?

ah, that felt great.

you remind me of well, me a few years ago

just let it go

You ARE inferior to Michael Jackson.
lol. no one is not even you. so dont go there. oh i saw your little comment on my youtube vid! i have control over all comments fool. i simply clicked delete, therefore you wasted time and noone read it. ownage. go play kh card game. you will learn not to get owned as bad.