Omg kid got kh cards and video to prove it!

tyson4ever Wrote:lol. no one is not even you. so dont go there. oh i saw your little comment on my youtube vid! i have control over all comments fool. i simply clicked delete, therefore you wasted time and noone read it. ownage. go play kh card game. you will learn not to get owned as bad.

...Nobody is not even me? Zuh?

Good. Now you know what Brad's gonna do to you, only worse because everyone already knows.
OHHH HES GONNA BAN ME BOO HOO. kh cards ftw
Yes. Yes, he will.

And It will hurt. And you will cry. And I will laugh. ...Did I mention it will hurt? Smile
~ Red Forman
lol im so hurt. he only banned be before. didnt hurt that much. just made me ponder how yous were doing w/o me. kh cards rule.
tyson4ever Wrote:im the dorky one. im the one who dresses up as mary hadda little lamb, has a boyfriend that looks like a girl. ban me if you must, my goal has been aquired. the kh cards and ps3 crusades have been completed.

p.s. what you call me dorky? look in the mirror.

Wait a carp minute. I am not Brad's girlfriend. That is ANNIE.

I know our names both start with A and that this confuses you greatly, but please refrain from being such an unbearably retarded person in the future.
That's impossible. He lives, therefore he up-carp. To show intelligence would be to deny his very existence.
lol. im sry i didnt see y be4, but i love the kh card gme. its amazing of a game, be before i jst thought it was just bambi and aladin and crp, but i c y u liek it so much nao.

kh cards rule.
Elmo Wrote:lol. im sry i didnt see y be4, but i love the kh card gme. its amazing of a game, be before i jst thought it was just bambi and aladin and crp, but i c y u liek it so much nao.

kh cards rule.

He WILL take you seriously. XD
Alice Wrote:
tyson4ever Wrote:im the dorky one. im the one who dresses up as mary hadda little lamb, has a boyfriend that looks like a girl. ban me if you must, my goal has been aquired. the kh cards and ps3 crusades have been completed.

p.s. what you call me dorky? look in the mirror.

Wait a carp minute. I am not Brad's girlfriend. That is ANNIE.

I know our names both start with A and that this confuses you greatly, but please refrain from being such an unbearably retarded person in the future.

i lol'ed
their both girls, both on these forums, equal losers. i confused them, so? still doesnt change the fact kingdom hearts cards rule, and artie does not. p.s. do you like football? do you play madden artie?
tyson4ever Wrote:their both girls, both on these forums, equal losers.

Hey, if celibacy is your thing, all the more power to you. XD
lol didnt mean it in a homo way. just saying whenever you think of a male beyblading hes dorky, then a girl and shes REALLY dorky. its like brad and w/e his girl is named were made for each other.
Yeah, and playing with cards with pictures of Bambi and Tinker Bell is better?
playing card games kinda suck because they put a big hole in your wallet

that and you're paying for pieces of paper
There's nothing wrong with Beyblade, as long as it stays a hobby and doesn't become something that you're obsessed over.

Just like how there's nothing wrong with KH, as long as it stays a fun game to play, and doesn't become something that you're obsessed over.

bugturtles Wrote:playing card games kinda suck because they put a big hole in your wallet

that and you're paying for pieces of paper
I noticed that after I spent hundreds of dollars on Yu-Gi-Oh cards back when it was popular.
Although I gained a liking for Magic XD
Worst spamming of a forum ever. Nice try...well not really.
hey im a KH fanboy and even i know the card game is garbage
this is the best fun ive had in ages. can we do this again after my exams are over?