Old School vs. New School

G-Revolution would've been all for naught were it not built on the foundation set by Bakuten Shoot Beyblade, though. (Also, both series share the same director.)

"Cliche and cheesy" is pretty much what I want from a shonen anime about spinning tops, anyway. The difference is that BSB executes those cliches with heart and a hilarious level of dramatic aplomb.

There's no way that 2002 is a better series than Bakuten Shoot, either.
(Apr. 26, 2016  9:48 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: G-Revolution would've been all for naught were it not built on the foundation set by Bakuten Shoot Beyblade, though. (Also, both series share the same director.)

"Cliche and cheesy" is pretty much what I want from a shonen anime about spinning tops, anyway. The difference is that BSB executes those cliches with heart and a hilarious level of dramatic aplomb.

There's no way that 2002 is a better series than Bakuten Shoot, either.

I actually didn't mean it the way it sounded nevertheless i'll explain:

All three seasons had something to offer
season 1 introduced the characters and provided a good story and reoccuring storylines
season 2 fixed the animation to modernize it and added the 3d blades that are used to this day the only problem they nerfed everything they had in season 1 and put it to the side and tried to use clique irrelevant forget-able villains
season 3 was a combination of the season 2's animation on a far higher scale and season 1's story telling
Can't disagree with that assessment!