Old Project of the Moment: Photograph all those boxes, and put them away for good!

There is definitely too much shadow. Change your position around the sheet, and the box too by the same occasion of course, so that you are not seen looming over the boxes.
I tried again, with only one sheet of paper this time.
EDIT: Gaahhhh I fixed all these on gimp why are they still upside down?!
I retook some of them in the morning. I hope they are better. And let me know if any more changes are required.
Clicking on the images will redirect to the original high resolution images I didn't find a large enough white cloth to be able to retake the pictures of the boxes of Start Dash set and BBP DX set.
If I were Kai-V Justaway, I would put those pics up to Beywiki, because they look like they are Beywiki standard, anywho, I'm going to quote my Zero-G List for boxes for an update Smile
(Jan. 02, 2014  12:43 AM)Shining God MS Wrote: I hope I'm not in the wrong place to do this but I'm going to say what Zero-G boxes we need.
BBG-27 Gladiator Bahamdia SP230GF (Check!)
SS-27 Gladiator Bahamootusdh(or whatever XD)SP230GF
BBG-26 Samurai Pegasis W105R2F(Check!)
SS-26 Samurai Pegasus W105R2F IF IT COMES BY THE END DATE
BBG-25 Ultimate Synchrome DX Set Defense and Stamina
BBG-24 Ultimate Synchrome DX Set Attack and Balance
Thief Girago WA130HF IF IT COMES BY THE END DATE
BBG-23 Zero-G Random Booster Vol. 3 Bandid Genbull F230TB(Check!)
SS-23 Bandit Genbu
BBG-22 Berserker Begirados SR200BWD(Check!)
SS-22 Berserker Behemoth SR200BWD(Check?)
BBG-21 First Zero-G Battle Set
BBG-20 Bandid Goreim DF145BS(Check!)
SS-20 Bandit Golem DF145BS
BBG-17 Zero-G Random Booster Vol. 2 Archer Gargole SA165WSF (Check!)
SS-17 Archer Gargoyle SA165WSF
BBG-16 Dark Knight Dragooon LW160BSF(Check!)
SS-16 Ronin Dragooon LW160BSF (Check?)
Dark Knight Dragooon Limited Golden Dragon Model (Check!)
Gryph Dragooon Coro Dra Model
BBG-13 Synchrom Battle Set
SS-13 Pirates Kraken A230JSB
BBG-12 Archer Gryph C145S (Check!)
SS-12 Archer Griffin C145S
BBG-10 Guardian Reviser 160SB(Check!)
Orojya Reviser T125JB Dark Blue Ver.
SS-10 Guardian Leviathan 160SB
BBG-09 Zero-G Random Booster Vol. 1 Thief Phoenic E230GCF (Check!)
SS-09 Thief Phoenix E230GCF
BBG-08 Pirates Orojya 145D (Check!)
SS-08 Pirates Orochi 145D
BBG-03 Start Dash Set (Check!)
BBG-02 Shinobi Saramanda SW145SD
SS-02 Ninja Salamander SW145SD
BBG-01 Samurai Ifraid W145CF
SS-01 Samurai Ifrit W145CF
Saramanda Ifraid DF145BS Red Ver.
Hasbro
Double Packs
Griffin Dragoon Synchrome Pack (Check?)
Salamander Ifrit Synchrome Pack
Orochi Leviathan Synchrome Pack
Sets
Ultimate Gift Set
Samurai Cyclone Set
Water Team 3-Pack
Fire Team 3-Pack

That's all, for now
(Jan. 02, 2014  10:33 AM)Shining God MS Wrote: If I were Kai-V Justaway, I would put those pics up to Beywiki, because they look like they are Beywiki standard
Thanks. I hope she says the same too Grin
Meanwhile, I still haven't found a proper background for taking photos of the BBP DX set and the Start Dash set.
I will be taking a picture of the following with the beyblades inside.
Legend Midnight Bull Booster Pack
Mystic Zone 2-Pack
Ambush Attack 2-Pack
Rushing Blast 2-Pack
Fury Showdown 2-Pack?(the one with fury capricorn and poison pegasis)
Justaway, the photographs look great, although they are still super small for me. They should be rotated properly before getting uploaded to Beywiki though.

For SarabScientist, the photographs are decent, there is not too much shadow, but they should be upright. I also still cannot see them in their right resolution since they are on Photobucket.
(Jan. 02, 2014  4:30 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Justaway, the photographs look great, although they are still super small for me. They should be rotated properly before getting uploaded to Beywiki though.
Sure. I'll make all of them upright before uploading them. Thanks.
I wonder why they seem small for you though :\ Their size in full resolution is something around 3264 x 2448(except the 5 Saint booster, which is 2592x1944)
(Jan. 02, 2014  4:37 PM)Justaway Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2014  4:30 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Justaway, the photographs look great, although they are still super small for me. They should be rotated properly before getting uploaded to Beywiki though.
Sure. I'll make all of them upright before uploading them. Thanks.
I wonder why they seem small for you though :\ Their size in full resolution is something around 3264 x 2448(except the 5 Saint booster, which is 2592x1944)

sam, they are small for me too 90x90, when clicked ?
Yeah, clicking them will redirect you to the original full resolution image. Wait, did the links stop working?
EDIT: Looks like I linked the smaller versions of the file.
Here's the link to the album: http://sam10795.imgur.com/all/
(Jan. 02, 2014  5:42 PM)Justaway Wrote: Yeah, clicking them will redirect you to the original full resolution image. Wait, did the links stop working?
yeh.. now they work fine ! nice click's
(Jan. 02, 2014  5:42 PM)Justaway Wrote: Yeah, clicking them will redirect you to the original full resolution image. Wait, did the links stop working?
Nice! They look awesome! Smile
The images for the boxes of these have been added to their respective articles:
  • Strata Dragoon V
  • Dragoon G
  • Burning Kerberous
  • Jiraiya MS
  • HMS 5 Saint Booster
  • Phantom Orion
  • Diablo Nemesis
  • Guardian Revizer
  • Dark Knight Dragooon
I've also uploaded the image of the box of Sol Blaze Eclipse ver. so that it can be used whenever its article is written.
Crushing Blast 2-Pack

Mystic Zone 2-Pack
Aqua Sword Strike 2-Pack
Poison Fury Showdown 2-Pack
Hope these are good for Beywiki! Smile
(Jan. 02, 2014  7:48 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: Crushing Blast 2-Pack

Mystic Zone 2-Pack
Aqua Sword Strike 2-Pack
Poison Fury Showdown 2-Pack
Hope these are good for Beywiki! Smile

They seem too small even when you click on them, no ?
Not for me. I'll get on my computer and see. I can't get another size though :\
EDIT: I think the size is good when you click on it.
Yes the size is good. I took the link on my laptop and done this. If you get on your computer they should look OK.
Sorry if I'm not meant to do this, haha
@SGMS 2 of the pictures backaround aren't all white.
For future reference, all photographs for the boxes, as well as the rest of the miscellany (stickers, concept art, promotional images, etc.) should be put under the Gallery header, rather than the Beyblade sub-headers.

I would also recommend scanning your random booster boxes, as it makes them easier to read, and it shows the hidden combinations inside the MFB boxes. It's trivial, but interesting.

If you plan on taking more pictures, Justaway, I would recommend you stretch or iron your piece of cloth, if you can, so as to get a wrinkle-free surface to work with.
Thanks man, although that photo is not one of my best ones XD
(Jan. 02, 2014  8:05 PM)Nocto Wrote: For future reference, all photographs for the boxes, as well as the rest of the miscellany (stickers, concept art, promotional images, etc.) should be put under the Gallery header, rather than the Beyblade sub-headers.

I would also recommend scanning your random booster boxes, as it makes them easier to read, and it shows the hidden combinations inside the MFB boxes. It's trivial, but interesting.

If you plan on taking more pictures, Justaway, I would recommend you stretch or iron your piece of cloth, if you can, so as to get a wrinkle-free surface to work with.

Thanks for the advice Nocto. I'll keep that in mind next time.
Also, sorry for putting up the images in the Beyblade section. I was quite confused when I had to choose which section to put it under.
(Jan. 02, 2014  4:04 AM)Wombat Wrote: I tried again, with only one sheet of paper this time.
EDIT: Gaahhhh I fixed all these on gimp why are they still upside down?!

Comments/Criticisms please?