Old Part Viability

You know Takara Tomy is just making season after season, and old parts are not as viable after they make another season, so some people spend a lot of money in one season, and the next season they are just useless, so what are we supposed to do since most people don't have so much money.
You're supposed to use the Beyblade Random Thoughts thread for thoughts like this.

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblad...hts--84889

The idea that you can or should make a new thread is wrong over 90% of the time.
(May. 27, 2021  4:30 AM)HyperSpriggan Wrote: You know Takara Tomy is just making season after season, and old parts are not as viable after they make another season, so some people spend a lot of money in one season, and the next season they are just useless, so what are we supposed to do since most people don't have so much money.

Deceased is correct, but this is just the way to get money for Takara Tomy. The point is for you to spend as much money as you can. My advice, is to stock up on parts that can be used it classic. It will most likely not change, so it is no longer a money pit.
"Well that won't stop me I'll just have them all!"

(I know I used the joke already)

All joking aside, I say just make a list of all the competitive parts (100% Superking) and just start buying them. Beyblade is a costly hobby if you want to get into the rankings.

I'll write down a few:

Helios Volcano
World Spriggan
Tempest Dragon
Master Diabolos
Glide Ragnaruk

I know, all of this added up is over 100$, but look at Cscramon lol.
Ok, thx for the replies, how do I delete this thread?
(May. 28, 2021  5:33 AM)HyperSpriggan Wrote: Ok, thx for the replies, how do I delete this thread?

You can't. Only the staff can delete/close a thread.
@ Deceased Crab

Just kidding Smile