Old Gen comin back!

Hey all! I have been playing on and off since first gen, my Storm Spriggan and Dark Deathscizor came in the mail today and i'm super psyched, i'm about 45ish minutes out from ATL, and i was wondering if there was gonna be a tournament going on around that area any time soon? I also just started really looking into new techniques and stuff and i never realized how many things contribute to victory its crazy!
Hey ThatOneWeeb, welcome to the WBO! Interesting name, haha ;p

Dark DeathScyther is good, and Storm Spriggan has some good parts. Did you pick up a Beyblade Burst Stadium (I think the official name is BeyStadium Standard)? And yes, there is many aspect of Beyblade which lead to victory, haha.

Where is ATL, if you don't mind me asking?

If you have any questions or just want to chat, please feel free to PM me! Smile
Haha yeaa my name is definitely something, and Georgia lol Atlanta. nah i didn't have the money to pick up a stadium yet Uncertain car payments to strong. I am definitely going to be picking one up as soon as i get my next paycheck Smile
Ah, so Georgia? First off, welcome! Joyful_3 As for GA tournments, check out this thread. If you want to possibly check other parts of GA that might be on WBO General, click here and search for your desired area.

Have fun and if you have any questions, ask any of us! Joyful_3
Welcome to the WBO ThatOneWeeb...love your name. And D2 is a beast.