[Ohio, USA]

I live in Cleveland but I frequently visit other parts of of Ohio. Anyone willing to blade just hit me up and quick question, are there any tournaments in OH?
I live in Lancaster, Ohio. If anyone wants to play, let me know!
Hey my friend and I are pretty new to the beyblade burst thing, in fact just bought our first two blades the other day. Is there any events going on in Ohio or near Ohio?
(Feb. 12, 2010  5:28 PM)ArgorokKing Wrote: My dad and i really would love to go to a tournament in Ohio, but it seems like no one ever does really anything tournament wise in ohio.
Would anybody come?

I WOULD LOVE TOO! which part of ohio?

and if in north canton, that'd be great!
(Jul. 01, 2018  5:59 PM)Beyboy4000 Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2010  5:28 PM)ArgorokKing Wrote: My dad and i really would love to go to a tournament in Ohio, but it seems like no one ever does really anything tournament wise in ohio.
Would anybody come?

I WOULD LOVE TOO! which part of ohio?

That was posted eight years ago
(Jul. 01, 2018  6:01 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2018  5:59 PM)Beyboy4000 Wrote: I WOULD LOVE TOO! which part of ohio?

That was posted eight years ago

sorry!
Hey guys I live like 40 min from Cleveland so add me in for possible events!

I could travel a couple hours drive if need be.
If anyone in southern ohio is looking to play or maybe start up a local scene send me a message. I'm close to the Gallipolis and Bidwell area, there doesn't seem to be much activity around here but maybe I've just been looking in the wrong places.
Live in central Ohio but would definitely drive just about anywhere in Ohio for a tournament. Never have I seen an official WBO one here at least since I've been able to drive... Hosted my own in Groveport when I was like 12 lol. Had about 200 people show up back when metal fusion was pretty big. Only reason so many came was because they advertised it in some magazine or something. I sold that collection of beyblades but am now heavily into burst. Nearing a collection of 300 if I haven't hit it already, haven't counted. I'd love to see a tournament around here. Used to post in the Ohio threads all the time about setting one up but nothing ever happened so I stopped trying lol.
Hey I'm still here, up near the lake and Im still watching for any tourney like events official or not. So add me in for potential numbers and keep me informed if you get any more info.

Not sure how many people we would need, but with some effort I think there are at least 4 or 5 of us throughout Ohio who are interested and active on this site. It would take some planning but I think we are slowly reaching the needed number of people.
(Jul. 22, 2018  2:31 PM)Dutchems Wrote: Hey I'm still here, up near the lake and Im still watching for any tourney like events official or not. So add me in for potential numbers and keep me informed if you get any more info.

Not sure how many people we would need, but with some effort I think there are at least 4 or 5 of us throughout Ohio who are interested and active on this site. It would take some planning but I think we are slowly reaching the needed number of people.

Yeah I'll keep my eye out for more info
Gonna keep this bumped in case there's any more bladers in the woodwork.
That's a good idea. I think there are enough of us on here but we just don't all get on this thread at once. We keep getting on this thread months after somebody last posted, like a horrible game of phone tag...
Don't worry I'm still keeping my eyes on this thread lol.
My dad and I live in the Cleveland area and are very new to beyblade as well and would like to get together with other bladers in the area.
(Sep. 15, 2018  10:13 PM)JJBlade Wrote: My dad and I live in the Cleveland area and are very new to beyblade as well and would like to get together with other bladers in the area.

We would need enough people for a tournament, I think I've only seen six or seven Ohio bladers tops on the forums at all, so it's gonna be daunting. 

Best best would be to make flyers and host a non wbo tourny, have people email or call a spare number to confirm attendance or something. 

Yeah it's tough but very doable.
Would anybody come?

me
For anyone who is still looking at this thread listen here, there are lots of people who want a tournament here in Ohio but we keep asking the wrong question "is there a tournament here?" the question we should ask is "who would join a tournament if I made one" or why not make a beyblade club in Ohio and build off of that to make a tournament. CALLING ALL OHIO BLADERS, JOIN ME TO MAKE THIS THREAD OF IDEAS A REALITY. (Sorry for caps thought it would sound dramatic)
if im able to ima host a tournament here in ohio specifically in marion
(Sep. 10, 2021  2:52 PM)Ishi_Ishaki Wrote: if im able to ima host a tournament here in ohio specifically in marion

I would definitely go, even if it is 2 hours away 😆
So, new to blading. Got into it because of my son. I would like to be able to get a tournament going for him and/or me. Thinking about taking the test to host one here in Columbus sometime next year when it gets warmer. Would like to know if I could find anyone interested in it.
Got a tournament planned in Cincinnati, for anyone interested in that. Still got plenty of space! Just look at the Tournaments page and find it there.