[Ohio/Kentucky/Indiana] We need your help!

Poll: What is your opinion in have an Ohio Tournament?

Great! (finally!)
50.00%
Sounds cool...
50.00%
NOOOOOO!
0%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
EDIT/UPDATE (7/11/13): Just noticed this thread was still up, and wanted to update it. Anway, if you haven't guessed already, this thread is based around discussion/setting up of tournaments in Ohio and the surrounding states. As I've always said, it seems like all of us from Ohio want to have tournaments, but are never all here at one time to set these things up. There are enough of us, I've seen maybe 10-20 people from Ohio post on here in recent year(s), but we need to all have somewhere to discuss. There are one or two other Ohio-based threads, but it seems like nobody even uses them anymore... Usually, we all try to get a hold of eachother by PM, and that never works. In my opinion, we should possibly try to make some sort of place where we all can meet up at once.

Also, this thread can be used for surrounding areas near Ohio so that they can set up tournaments, or for us to all set up a tournament in the closest state. I've noticed that Indiana, Kentucky, and other surrounding areas have tried having tournaments too. This is somewhere that our three states could all discuss having tournaments in whatever state we choose.

Thanks,
BahamdiaWyvang ~
____________________________________________________________________________________________

[8/24/14]
PEOPLE FROM OHIO/SURROUNDING AREAS. WILL HAVE A TOURNEY ON SOME WEEKEND IF I GET 8+ PEOPLE SOON!

Attendees:
BahamdiaWyvang
orionguy

Possible Attendees:

OLDER VERSION OF THIS THREAD (when I was more of a noob, hehe...):
You can't bump a thread unless it's in the Bey Marketplace Forum...
Well I've found two active Ohio bladers... Voltage, and Ultimate Aquario. I know StraightEdge (sort of), but he isn't as active as he used to be. If anybody wants to actually get serious about a tournament, then maybe we could do this! We just need more people around this area to start a tournament (in Ohio). It be a great way to start off 2014! Finally, a tournament in Ohio, Right? Obviously in the spring, though (we're supposed to get temps of possibly -50 with the wind chill tonight.).
I think this would be pretty awsome , there is like no tournaments in ohio at all,is there anyway i can help?
if you need get a tournament in ohio i am in

if you need help get a tournament in ohio i am in
Wow, this thread's still up?! I figured it was closed... I was just going through my posts/threads when looking for something and found this... LOL, I was such a noob. Anyway, maybe I should change/fix this thread up a little because it IS true. We need an Ohio (Ohio Area) tournament someday.
August 2nd I'm planning an event down in Newburgh, IN. You should really check the Indiana Tournament Discussion thread. Link is posted hugely in my signature Smile.
(Jul. 11, 2014  7:39 PM)Tr! Wrote: August 2nd I'm planning an event down in Newburgh, IN. You should really check the Indiana Tournament Discussion thread. Link is posted hugely in my signature Smile.

Yeah, I've been checking out your thread lately! Right now, I'd be too busy to go to an Indiana tournament. Although I may go to one in the future, I'm mainly trying to find anyone who'd actually help with one in Ohio. Thanks for telling me, but I don't think I'd be able to make it right now Wink

I'm just gonna fix this thread up and see what'll happen for now.
Every summer I fly to Cleveland to visit Family in June.
So if anyone wants to do a tournament next year around there, I could come.
(Jul. 11, 2014  7:49 PM)Neo Wrote: Every summer I fly to Cleveland to visit Family in June.
So if anyone wants to do a tournament next year around there, I could come.

Okay, Thanks! I'll try to remember that.
Okay, I'm gonna give this a shot... I'm gonna TRY to host a tourney in Ohio sometime during the week of August 3rd to August 12th. It'll be in the Southeast Columbus area, but I obviously need at least 8-12 people. I'll most likely do Standard Format, or possibly do a double tournament of Standard and Limited Formats, but for that, I'd need way more people. Anyone from Ohio or surrounding states think they could make it? I'll come up with time, location, etc. once I start getting people! I myself, will need a Blader Passport. I'll add people who can, or may be able to make it to the OP. Once I get enough people (8), I'll make an official thread for the tourney!
Still up for a weekend tournament if I get 8+ people! orionguy said he'd come if we had one, so that's two (probably the HIGHEST number of people we've had prepared for an Ohio tournament. XD)!
Hey guys I'm a blader from Ohio it seem that there's no a lot of bladers around here I'm kinda getting bored
(Jan. 01, 2016  6:26 PM)Starorion Wrote: Hey guys I'm a blader from Ohio it seem that there's no a lot of bladers around here I'm kinda getting bored

Wow, I actually remembered my password. I had a pretty big collection of beyblades, been watching the updates with Beyblade Burst. My parents were always on me about how much money I was wasting even though it was just birthdays and christmases, so who really cares anyway, right? I've sold my collection, but I sometimes wish I was still into it. Shouldn't have sold it really, and for as little as I did. Maybe I'll do it again someday. Just noticed someone else from Ohio too, FlameCapricorn. What's the point of trying to get people together when I'm not into it though. I had my big unofficial tournament before, and that's the best I'll ever have. About 200 people. Maybe I can pass the "torch" to you so to speak, even though there was really nothing to begin with. Maybe I should have this thread deleted so you can start a new and improved one. If you want to, good luck.
Well, that's depressing.
Anyways, know I may visit the Cleveland area in July or so.
Maybe June.
I just got into beyblades recently and would love to see ohio do something. Of course I dont own any beyblades yet, but I hope to soon. Then I can go to some OH tournaments and get some training from somebody that knows something about this from around here.
I'm in this area as well, could you notify me if anything happens? (Yes, I know I'm a year late.)
Great! I live in Kentucky so i might be able to come! EDIT: crud i was a year too late
Does anyone want to start up another ohio tournamant