Oh, herro!

(Nov. 18, 2010  4:35 AM)Kai-V Wrote: All of Hasbro's Beyblades exist with TAKARA-TOMY, regardless of colours ... Perhaps you only saw Metal System Beyblades, but TAKARA-TOMY obviously has the Hybrid Wheel System, which is the only thing Hasbro has.

Well TOMY doesn't have an Energy Ring, I looked up Metal System and Hybrid Wheel System and those aren't the ones.
Here, below is gonna be 2 links, 1 of them with the energy ring hasbro has and a TOMY one that doesn't have it
Hasbro: http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51...AA300_.jpg
Takara-Tomy: http://plamoya.com/bmz_cache/6/67d01e940...00x477.jpg
Notice that the Hasbro one has the sort-of clear-colored wheel before the metal one and Takara-TOMY has the blue painted metal. >.>
Actually, that's not part of the hybrid-wheel system. Heres a picture of a Takara-Tomy bey with an energy ring.

http://www.amazon.com/Takaratomy-BeyBlad...28&sr=1-23

Anyway, in takara tomy, it's called the clear wheel, not the energy ring. Grin
Believe me, Sorrow Crow, I probably know more about Metal Fight Beyblade than you ...
(Nov. 19, 2010  4:35 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Believe me, Sorrow Crow, I probably know more about Metal Fight Beyblade than you ...
I'm not talking about knowledge here, I was stating what I saw -.-
And I bet you do because I JUST came back to beyblades as I wrote in my 1st post.
Kai-V, don't get cocky and underestimate him!!
Bey-spirit, you must keep in mind.
Seriously though Sorrow, if there is one person you don't argue with, its Kai-V.
Because she will outwit you, out bey you, and decapitate you when she is victorious.
Haha, seriously though, Kai-V has megatonnes of experience on her belt.
(Nov. 18, 2010  11:12 PM)Blade Wrote: Actually, that's not part of the hybrid-wheel system. Heres a picture of a Takara-Tomy bey with an energy ring.

http://www.amazon.com/Takaratomy-BeyBlad...28&sr=1-23

Anyway, in takara tomy, it's called the clear wheel, not the energy ring. Grin

Ahh, thanks so much lol I was searching for one. All I have is 4 Hasbro MFB Beys so far Unhappy but Takara-TOMY ones look better, idk if they are though. Are they?
(Nov. 19, 2010  4:35 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Believe me, Sorrow Crow, I probably know more about Metal Fight Beyblade than you ...

Listen to Kai V she is an expert.
(Nov. 19, 2010  4:39 AM)Dan Wrote: Kai-V, don't get cocky and underestimate him!!
Bey-spirit, you must keep in mind.
Seriously though Sorrow, if there is one person you don't argue with, its Kai-V.
Because she will outwit you, out bey you, and decapitate you when she is victorious.
Haha, seriously though, Kai-V has megatonnes of experience on her belt.
"Kai-V, don't get cocky and underestimate him!!" Hehe, thanks. And I was just trying to point something out because I never saw a "energy ring" (Which someone helped me and told me that they do have them and they're called the "Clear Wheel" instead :] ). And your right, Kai-V can stick to that beyblade knowledge and I'll stick to my gaming knowledge Wink
Even then.. be wary of Kai-V's unwavering knowledge.
There is a reason her avatar is L, she is calculative and huddles herself in a weird position when she sits.
I'm not serious, I have no clue about her sitting habits.
(Nov. 19, 2010  4:47 AM)Dan Wrote: Even then.. be wary of Kai-V's unwavering knowledge.
There is a reason her avatar is L, she is calculative and huddles herself in a weird position when she sits.
I'm not serious, I have no clue about her sitting habits.
LOLOLOL "There is a reason her avatar is L, she is calculative and huddles herself in a weird position when she sits." ;D . And where'd she get that picture of L holding the string-launcher? O.o
She has masterful ways of creating images.
Weird, maybe she modded an image of him holding a tea bag, which I think he's done, with his butler/assistant.
kai-V is the most briliant beyblader in the world i think. Didnt she use to work for Takara?
(Nov. 19, 2010  4:52 AM)Dan Wrote: She has masterful ways of creating images.
Weird, maybe she modded an image of him holding a tea bag, which I think he's done, with his butler/assistant.

Ahh, and do you know where I can buy cheap TOMY Beys either than eBay (Because the shipping is ENORMOUS [$30-$60] from Japan to New Jersey) and either then Amazon (Because theres like almost no TOMY Beys left in stock O.o). And 1 more question, now that I have Pegasus,Aquario,Aries, and L Drago, what bey should I go for next, like a really good one. I heard that Gravity Persues is an awesome one. Anyways, thanks!
(Nov. 19, 2010  4:56 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: kai-V is the most briliant beyblader in the world i think. Didnt she use to work for Takara?

O.O
(Nov. 18, 2010  4:43 AM)SupersonicLibra Wrote: welcome 2 the wbo!

Thx!
(Nov. 18, 2010  4:50 AM)LeonetheLion Wrote: Welcome to the WBO!

Ty also, and whats up with the cool green text? Smile
He was dropping sugar cubes into his coffee, of course.

Dark_Mousy Wrote:kai-V is the most briliant beyblader in the world i think. Didnt she use to work for Takara?
What, hah.

Sorrow Crow Wrote:Ahh, and do you know where I can buy cheap TOMY Beys either than eBay (Because the shipping is ENORMOUS [$30-$60] from Japan to New Jersey) and either then Amazon (Because theres like almost no TOMY Beys left in stock O.o). And 1 more question, now that I have Pegasus,Aquario,Aries, and L Drago, what bey should I go for next, like a really good one. I heard that Gravity Persues is an awesome one. Anyways, thanks!
Go look at the Stores with Beyblades in stock topic, as well as the "What to Buy in MFB" thread.

Anyway, I just wanted you to understand you should not tell me "no, that's not what I'm talking about, TAKARA-TOMY only has these [...]" : I know exactly what TAKARA-TOMY has.
(Nov. 19, 2010  5:11 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
He was dropping sugar cubes into his coffee, of course.

Dark_Mousy Wrote:kai-V is the most briliant beyblader in the world i think. Didnt she use to work for Takara?
What, hah.

Sorrow Crow Wrote:Ahh, and do you know where I can buy cheap TOMY Beys either than eBay (Because the shipping is ENORMOUS [$30-$60] from Japan to New Jersey) and either then Amazon (Because theres like almost no TOMY Beys left in stock O.o). And 1 more question, now that I have Pegasus,Aquario,Aries, and L Drago, what bey should I go for next, like a really good one. I heard that Gravity Persues is an awesome one. Anyways, thanks!
Go look at the Stores with Beyblades in stock topic, as well as the "What to Buy in MFB" thread.

Anyway, I just wanted you to understand you should not tell me "no, that's not what I'm talking about, TAKARA-TOMY only has these [...]" : I know exactly what TAKARA-TOMY has.

"Anyway, I just wanted you to understand you should not tell me "no, that's not what I'm talking about, TAKARA-TOMY only has these [...]" I'm pretty sure you do, and I appreciate that. Like I said, very new Wink. "Go look at the Stores with Beyblades in stock topic, as well as the "What to Buy in MFB" thread. " And thanks.