World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Oh, herro! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+---- Forum: Introduce Yourself! (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Introduce-Yourself)
+---- Thread: Oh, herro! (/Thread-Oh-herro)

Pages: 1 2

Oh, herro! - Sorrow Crow - Nov. 17, 2010

Before I say anything, yes I know I spelled Hello wrong in the subject (On purpose, its a joke only my schoolmates know :[].).
Let me introduce myself. Hello (HERRO!) I am Sorrow Crow. I use to play beyblades when I was little, It was when the Bladebreakers where around xD. But now I'm 13. I was recently revived because I saw a Beyblade Metal Fusion/Metal Fight commercial and I said in my head (Yes! A new series, beyblades, and finally metal ones!) so I was obviously happy about that.
Some useless information;
My name is Joey Spera
I am hyper 80% of the time
My favorite color is Orange Grin
I am a Male
My birthday is 2/16/97
I like Chinese food, tacos, and pizza.
I LOVE games (Especially computer,360, and PS3 Games).
I used to play WoW (World of Warcraft, and I'm going back into it because of Cataclysm)
I lost all my plastic beys because I moved
My favorite beys used to be Dragoon and Cyber Dragoon
I have 4 Beyblades (Lightning L Drago, Storm Aquario, Storm Pegasus, Rock Aries) and 2 Battlestrikers (Cobra and Mauler)
My favorite beverages are Monster Energy, Redbull, Mtn. Dew, Venom Energy, Amp Energy, Rockstar Energy, Powerade, and Gatorade
I have GBA,Dreamcast,Sega,Xbox,DS,DSI,Xbox 360,PS1,PS2,PS3,PSP,PSP Go,Gamecube,Wii (Old White/Blue version instead of Red and Black)
And I am new to the whole "Forum" thing, so bare with me ^^ .
So, there it is! I am probably gonna enjoy it here.

RE: Oh, herro! - Dan - Nov. 17, 2010

So, your asian?
Is that why you post herro, etc 'i rove beybrades' asian stereotypes etc?
Welcome to the WBO.

RE: Oh, herro! - Terra Blazer - Nov. 17, 2010

it probably has been done before but I have never seen someone give so much of their personal info on a forum

RE: Oh, herro! - Glad Hatter - Nov. 17, 2010

nice intro welcome.

RE: Oh, herro! - Dark_Mousy - Nov. 17, 2010

Very nice intro, welcome to the WBO. Hope you like it here. iF you need anything feel free to PM me.

RE: Oh, herro! - Pyro - Nov. 17, 2010

I'm sure it's not a joke only your schoolfriends know. Tongue_out
Asian, Peter Chao. lol

Welcome to the WBO !

RE: Oh, herro! - Sorrow Crow - Nov. 17, 2010

Oh, I didn't mean to offend any asian xD and I thought it was an inside school joke O.o, my apologies (And now I feel like I have an IQ of -1...Pinching_eyes)
-And btw, thank you everyone for all your nice comments!

(Nov. 17, 2010  4:12 AM)Sorrow Crow Wrote: Oh, I didn't mean to offend any asian xD and I thought it was an inside school joke O.o, my apologies (And now I feel like I have an IQ of -1...Pinching_eyes)

How long have you been into beyblading?

(Nov. 17, 2010  4:13 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2010  4:12 AM)Sorrow Crow Wrote: Oh, I didn't mean to offend any asian xD and I thought it was an inside school joke O.o, my apologies (And now I feel like I have an IQ of -1...Pinching_eyes)

How long have you been into beyblading?
Well, I'd say since I was 7. Its been a long time, heh!

Ive been blading off an on for about7 years i think

(Nov. 17, 2010  4:31 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Ive been blading off an on for about7 years i think
O.o, so then how old are you?

im older then some of the ppl on the site. Im 22.

(Nov. 17, 2010  4:35 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: im older then some of the ppl on the site. Im 22.

>. >

RE: Oh, herro! - Ray Joker - Nov. 17, 2010

Welcome to the WBO!

Heh, that's what I use to greet people.

Oh O.o, thanks for the welcoming and like I said I didn't mean to offend anyone. Now I feel like punching my friends LOL

RE: Oh, herro! - TaroBubbleTea - Nov. 17, 2010

lol peter chao? Welcome to wbo Grin

(Nov. 17, 2010  11:37 PM)TaroBubbleTea Wrote: lol peter chao? Welcome to wbo Grin
I guess xD, and thanks.

RE: Oh, herro! - Valorage - Nov. 17, 2010

Welcome to WBO Tongue_out_wink im new as well...learnin what blades and stuff to buy.

RE: Oh, herro! - ILikeLyke - Nov. 18, 2010

Herro to you too!
I'm surprised so many people here knows about Peter Chao! I'm a Ryan Higa fan myself.

RE: Oh, herro! - Dan - Nov. 18, 2010

ever since he got sponsered, it all went downhill.
I don't think many watched his movie either, plus he replaced his friend :[
PETA CHAO is a bit overrated, to me.

RE: Oh, herro! - Sorrow Crow - Nov. 18, 2010

(Nov. 17, 2010  11:54 PM)Valorage Wrote: Welcome to WBO Tongue_out_wink im new as well...learnin what blades and stuff to buy.
Yea, we're all new to stuff at one point. I just want to know where to get Takara-Tomy bey's in America. I know people say "TOMY ISN'T IN AMERICA AHHH TROLL", but some less popular retailers might have it.

RE: Oh, herro! - Kai-V - Nov. 18, 2010

(Nov. 18, 2010  3:32 AM)Sorrow Crow Wrote: Yea, we're all new to stuff at one point. I just want to know where to get Takara-Tomy bey's in America. I know people say "TOMY ISN'T IN AMERICA AHHH TROLL", but some less popular retailers might have it.
No, none that we know of.

RE: Oh, herro! - Sorrow Crow - Nov. 18, 2010

(Nov. 18, 2010  3:34 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2010  3:32 AM)Sorrow Crow Wrote: Yea, we're all new to stuff at one point. I just want to know where to get Takara-Tomy bey's in America. I know people say "TOMY ISN'T IN AMERICA AHHH TROLL", but some less popular retailers might have it.
No, none that we know of.

Ugh, that sucks. I really wanted TAKARA TOMY beys because I never used one. And I have a question, why do Hasbro beys have "Energy Rings" and TAKARA TOMY don't? Well, every bey so far I saw of TOMY's beys I never have seen an Energy Ring on one.

RE: Oh, herro! - Kai-V - Nov. 18, 2010

All of Hasbro's Beyblades exist with TAKARA-TOMY, regardless of colours ... Perhaps you only saw Metal System Beyblades, but TAKARA-TOMY obviously has the Hybrid Wheel System, which is the only thing Hasbro has.

RE: Oh, herro! - C-Dub - Nov. 18, 2010

welcome 2 the wbo!