Oh, herro!

Before I say anything, yes I know I spelled Hello wrong in the subject (On purpose, its a joke only my schoolmates know :[].).
Let me introduce myself. Hello (HERRO!) I am Sorrow Crow. I use to play beyblades when I was little, It was when the Bladebreakers where around xD. But now I'm 13. I was recently revived because I saw a Beyblade Metal Fusion/Metal Fight commercial and I said in my head (Yes! A new series, beyblades, and finally metal ones!) so I was obviously happy about that.
Some useless information;
My name is Joey Spera
I am hyper 80% of the time
My favorite color is Orange Grin
I am a Male
My birthday is 2/16/97
I like Chinese food, tacos, and pizza.
I LOVE games (Especially computer,360, and PS3 Games).
I used to play WoW (World of Warcraft, and I'm going back into it because of Cataclysm)
I lost all my plastic beys because I moved
My favorite beys used to be Dragoon and Cyber Dragoon
I have 4 Beyblades (Lightning L Drago, Storm Aquario, Storm Pegasus, Rock Aries) and 2 Battlestrikers (Cobra and Mauler)
My favorite beverages are Monster Energy, Redbull, Mtn. Dew, Venom Energy, Amp Energy, Rockstar Energy, Powerade, and Gatorade
I have GBA,Dreamcast,Sega,Xbox,DS,DSI,Xbox 360,PS1,PS2,PS3,PSP,PSP Go,Gamecube,Wii (Old White/Blue version instead of Red and Black)
And I am new to the whole "Forum" thing, so bare with me ^^ .
So, there it is! I am probably gonna enjoy it here.
So, your asian?
Is that why you post herro, etc 'i rove beybrades' asian stereotypes etc?
Welcome to the WBO.
it probably has been done before but I have never seen someone give so much of their personal info on a forum
Very nice intro, welcome to the WBO. Hope you like it here. iF you need anything feel free to PM me.
I'm sure it's not a joke only your schoolfriends know. Tongue_out
Asian, Peter Chao. lol

Welcome to the WBO !
Oh, I didn't mean to offend any asian xD and I thought it was an inside school joke O.o, my apologies (And now I feel like I have an IQ of -1...Pinching_eyes)
-And btw, thank you everyone for all your nice comments!
(Nov. 17, 2010  4:12 AM)Sorrow Crow Wrote: Oh, I didn't mean to offend any asian xD and I thought it was an inside school joke O.o, my apologies (And now I feel like I have an IQ of -1...Pinching_eyes)

How long have you been into beyblading?
(Nov. 17, 2010  4:13 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2010  4:12 AM)Sorrow Crow Wrote: Oh, I didn't mean to offend any asian xD and I thought it was an inside school joke O.o, my apologies (And now I feel like I have an IQ of -1...Pinching_eyes)

How long have you been into beyblading?
Well, I'd say since I was 7. Its been a long time, heh!
Ive been blading off an on for about7 years i think
(Nov. 17, 2010  4:31 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Ive been blading off an on for about7 years i think
O.o, so then how old are you?
(Nov. 17, 2010  4:35 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: im older then some of the ppl on the site. Im 22.

>. >
Welcome to the WBO!

Heh, that's what I use to greet people.

Oh O.o, thanks for the welcoming and like I said I didn't mean to offend anyone. Now I feel like punching my friends LOL
lol peter chao? Welcome to wbo Grin
(Nov. 17, 2010  11:37 PM)TaroBubbleTea Wrote: lol peter chao? Welcome to wbo Grin
I guess xD, and thanks.
Welcome to WBO Tongue_out_wink im new as well...learnin what blades and stuff to buy.
Herro to you too!
I'm surprised so many people here knows about Peter Chao! I'm a Ryan Higa fan myself.
ever since he got sponsered, it all went downhill.
I don't think many watched his movie either, plus he replaced his friend :[
PETA CHAO is a bit overrated, to me.
(Nov. 17, 2010  11:54 PM)Valorage Wrote: Welcome to WBO Tongue_out_wink im new as well...learnin what blades and stuff to buy.
Yea, we're all new to stuff at one point. I just want to know where to get Takara-Tomy bey's in America. I know people say "TOMY ISN'T IN AMERICA AHHH TROLL", but some less popular retailers might have it.
(Nov. 18, 2010  3:32 AM)Sorrow Crow Wrote: Yea, we're all new to stuff at one point. I just want to know where to get Takara-Tomy bey's in America. I know people say "TOMY ISN'T IN AMERICA AHHH TROLL", but some less popular retailers might have it.
No, none that we know of.
(Nov. 18, 2010  3:34 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2010  3:32 AM)Sorrow Crow Wrote: Yea, we're all new to stuff at one point. I just want to know where to get Takara-Tomy bey's in America. I know people say "TOMY ISN'T IN AMERICA AHHH TROLL", but some less popular retailers might have it.
No, none that we know of.

Ugh, that sucks. I really wanted TAKARA TOMY beys because I never used one. And I have a question, why do Hasbro beys have "Energy Rings" and TAKARA TOMY don't? Well, every bey so far I saw of TOMY's beys I never have seen an Energy Ring on one.
All of Hasbro's Beyblades exist with TAKARA-TOMY, regardless of colours ... Perhaps you only saw Metal System Beyblades, but TAKARA-TOMY obviously has the Hybrid Wheel System, which is the only thing Hasbro has.
welcome 2 the wbo!