Oh Remember Lui?

Maybe they might put him in doing really intense training or something
(Feb. 22, 2019  12:41 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Im that other person who also hopes that Lui comes back, haha. At the same time, its fun to pretend he is invisible

Same the dudes got no absolute appearance after ep 15 lmao.

I doubt will see Lui Shirasagi in Season 4 he barely contributed anything for the protagonist besides giving the Asia champion title, and that yellow levelchip for Aiga.
I think he’s probably off doing some crazy training somewhere
He might be back in S4 cuz he might be giving his bey to the guy who looks like him
(Mar. 16, 2019  10:09 AM)Aadi Lui Wrote: He might be back in S4 cuz he might be giving his bey to the guy who looks like him

Maybe, but it’s hard to say for how crazy he is with victory along of being a Battle Gourmet. But at the same time, he is getting more mature so it’s a 50-50.
I think Lui will eventually come back in GT. I actually liked his character in Evolution and Turbo, so I hope they don't majorly change his personality in GT.
Remember when Longinus broke Spriggan and then Spriggan got revenge in season 2? That was kind of funny not gonna lie.

But I hope he comes back as invincible as ever. I also hope his hair doesn't change XD
Assuming that Lui’s hair was cut extremely short, so much that it makes him look near-bald

Would the hair just poof up like fire again, since thats what some extreme fires do?
(Mar. 19, 2019  2:27 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Assuming that Lui’s hair was cut extremely short, so much that it makes him look near-bald

Would the hair just poof up like fire again, since thats what some extreme fires do?

Anime Logic
Maybe instead of his hair flaring up there will be fire around him
Lol how is this thread still alive btw im the owner of this thread