Official Imminent Battle Thread

Hey do u think we can have a tournament in Austin Texas ? We love to blade too don't forget the lone star stateWink
Anyone near Denver, NC?
(Dec. 20, 2008  1:01 PM)Shake.junt95 Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2008  9:37 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: where are you from? Let me guess...London XD.

sorry for late reply but im not even close to london haha

Get pwned!
I challenge anyone in the Liverpool area and I mean the one in Australia not England
Anyone in Sydney is open to challenge me.
anyone on the philippines I challenge you Just PM me so we can meet sucke im the only kid who plays beyblade on the school
If there is anyone here who lives in Nebraska, USA, please pm me! I need new people to battle!!
Ii doubt there will be anybody... Unhappy
hey i live in nj so i will be happy to battle anybody in nj
i live in carteret nj so i might battle someone if i new a wbo that lives in carteret with me
Anyone in Florida, I challenge you. I'll be in Orlando from April 28-May 1 for my FSPA film competition, so anyone who challenges me during that time is likely going to be filmed, haha.
Anyone, anywhere, in NJ, I challenge you. I want you all to get better. So come battle me and my team. PM me when you are ready.
The only person I want to challenge is Bluezee! My long lost rival... I was gonna challenge otsu but he can be a noob =P
I Wanna Battle IKMV ALL THE WAY!
hey bluzee i live in nj so maybe u can battle me.
anyone in Brooklyn,NY want to battle
I challenge all of Virginia and North Carolina. Bring it.
any bronx beybladers i'm ready for any of you
(May. 01, 2011  6:26 AM)aquriomaster Wrote: any bronx beybladers i'm ready for any of you
Come to Brooklyn for tournaments, man!

Hit up Cye, djspida5, or lilhobohunter. They live in the bronx.
I challenge anyone in Fairfield, Liverpool or Abbottsford Australia. WARNING: I AM AN EXPIERIENCED BLADER>>> Smile
I challenge everyone in Maharashtra(although I know I cant win against all)...especially NitroNeo..to battle me...I want some great battles apart from the ones I had in my tourney
This thread doesn't really have a purpose since we have WBO General.