Obscure set list

I'm aware this maybe shouldn't go here but I felt it didn't really belong in the beywiki section and that this is where people who like plastics would see it so yeah. I've created this thread to inform and document rare sets that there is little to no knowledge about:

Beybattle Set Takao vs Rei:

Beybattle Set Takao vs Rei V:

This one is only ever listed as department store set (maybe Kai-V can help with that):

#43 Bey Tournament Dome:

A-103 Engine Gear Try set (pretty boring set although I guess it's sort of the engine gear version of B-08):

#38 Beystadium Set (Most imaginative name ever):

Takao vs Max HMS vs EG Battle Set:

Twin Dragoon Special Box:

None of those images work for me.
these sets go for so much online i swear

Either way, none of the images seem to work for me.

oh i see you brad
I like the idea, but I cannot see the images.
(Also, his name is spelled "Takao." Love this thread though. So nostalgic.)
Dunno why but the images wouldn't work with the image tags (at least not for me) so i've just put the links to the images themselves in now.
Because those are links to pages, not image files Smile
Try tinypic to upload the images.

But I appreciate the links, thanks Smile
(Oct. 04, 2015  9:40 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: (Also, his name is spelled "Takao." Love this thread though. So nostalgic.)

Edited. I'm glad haha.

(Oct. 04, 2015  9:47 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Because those are links to pages, not image files Smile

Never used Flickr before. Oh well.
(Oct. 04, 2015  10:10 PM)lolitsjoey Wrote: i can click on them and they work for me?

I've changed it now. Before it didn't work.
(Oct. 04, 2015  9:37 PM)Ultra Wrote: This one is only ever listed as department store set (maybe Kai-V can help with that):

It says "Beyblade Taisen Set", so "Beyblade War Set" would be a good translation.
Wow, really cool sets. I haven't seen but like, 1 of these.
Good info.
Oh lord. The Pearly/clear tiger defenser and storm grip base are sick. Those are like, wishlist tier parts to me now, after seeing those pics.
(Oct. 05, 2015  1:30 AM)Shirayuki Wrote: Oh lord. The Pearly/clear tiger defenser and storm grip base are sick. Those are like, wishlist tier parts to me now, after seeing those pics.

http://page9.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/k164662166
How much is the Beybattle Set Takao vs Rei V worth?