[OPEN] T&D's Graphics Shop [Free]

Poll: The name was too long, how about our current name?

Keep the name, catchy.
63.16%
Suggest other name to Tetsu.
36.84%
Total: 100% 19 vote(s)
@BlueLynx The size is actually 500x200 if you were wondering, Because the limit is 500x200 Grin

flashbladerX I'm not the owner not do I work here, but I suggest you follow the format in the op for a request, as the people who work here might not complete it

JINX Be patient, the person who is working on it may be busy. Just ask him/her via pm.
Sorry Ill have it 500x 200
Been waiting for sig and avatar for a while now... is it being made?
GAH! So many requests! I'm behind on things! DX I dunno where Death bro is... but I have to make, like, 5 or 6 sigs today and draw pictures... Ugh. This'll be fun. I was planning on writing my story, but I guess I won't. For anyone who asked Tetsu for a sig, she is busy at the moment! She's in Florida and can't make sigs or something. It'll be awhile if you asked from tetsu! Sorry! :\
Im just really impatient is all...
I want anyone to make mine.
@ Nitro: Sorry! I have the avatar ready, but the sig is reusing to work with me. I'll keep working on it, though.
I will hopefully do some tonight
@All
I have lots of things to do, in life
Please be patient
Blue Lynx:
[Image: BlueLynx.png]
Hope ya like it!
flashbladerX:
[Image: flashbladerX.png]
When is mine going to be done?
I left this thread for a little and I come back and there are tons of requests! When I come back I will give my co workers a maximum 3 week brake. (You are allowed to split it up, just contact me via PM.)
(Jul. 18, 2012  8:27 PM)Tetsu Wrote: I left this thread for a little and I come back and there are tons of requests! When I come back I will give my co workers a maximum 3 week brake. (You are allowed to split it up, just contact me via PM.)

Thank you.
(Jul. 18, 2012  8:27 PM)Tetsu Wrote: I left this thread for a little and I come back and there are tons of requests! When I come back I will give my co workers a maximum 3 week brake. (You are allowed to split it up, just contact me via PM.)
I don't need breaks, I'm always ready to work! Pinching_eyes_2
Thanks death bro!
@ Nitro 52: here you go!

[Image: NitroSig1.png]

[Image: Nitro52Icon1.png]

I couldn't make it black because it'd look bad :\ Sorry.
What about mine?
Be patient! Our two available workers are really busy! Sometimes people do it on simplicity, to get it over with. Your request is fairly hard to fufill since it had so many renders. If NoXThin wants to work here he is completely open to, it would be an honor to work with him.
I'll join permanatly/temporarily. I don't use Gimp,photoshop or any of that because I suck in downloading. I use the Editing software that comes with all macs. If you want any examples, you can visit my thread. Thx

EDIT: also. I am unable to do words so for all sigs with words I'll get the words done by Insomniac.
could china blade make me one

signature
500x200
image is my avatar image
could u write TEAM BIG BANG FURY!!!
in red
(Jul. 18, 2012  1:31 PM)ChinaBladeâ„¢ Wrote: GAH! So many requests! I'm behind on things! DX I dunno where Death bro is... but I have to make, like, 5 or 6 sigs today and draw pictures... Ugh. This'll be fun. I was planning on writing my story, but I guess I won't. For anyone who asked Tetsu for a sig, she is busy at the moment! She's in Florida and can't make sigs or something. It'll be awhile if you asked from tetsu! Sorry! :\

You aren't really obligated to do it. If you don't want to, then by all means, you don't have to...
death bro please were is mine
(Jul. 19, 2012  7:59 AM)JINX Wrote: death bro please were is mine

JINX, I must first learn to resize
Be Patient!

M thread has really old examples. Here is some new ones:
I would be glad to have you join Nèar!
But, ask Tetsu, she made the thread
(Jul. 19, 2012  2:51 AM)Beychamp76 Wrote: could china blade make me one

signature
500x200
image is my avatar image
in red

You requested from AABeyblades.
Request Denied.
(Jul. 19, 2012  5:44 PM)ChinaBladeâ„¢ Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2012  2:51 AM)Beychamp76 Wrote: could china blade make me one

signature
500x200
image is my avatar image
in red

You requested from AABeyblades.
Request Denied.
its okay i got an awesome one from aabeyblades now i just need to make it my signature