(OPEN!) ANIMATED GFX creations! For free!(taking request)

Poll: Do you like the creation i made for you?

definitely
75.00%
maybe
15.91%
NOPE!!
9.09%
Total: 100% 44 vote(s)
(Jun. 01, 2011  6:13 AM)MeteorXBlader Wrote: Hi quetzacoatl! My sis said if I wanted a sig or avatar to just drop by here. I would like it like this:
Background: Anything that fits
Animation: Meteo LDrago is spinning on the left and Fang Leone is spinning on the right. On the middle put Ryuuga. After a few seconds MLD and FL exits so Ryuuga is the only one left with my name in a nice font. Thanks in advance.
Uh.......You saw this did you DX? Anyway, help me with........You-Know-What...
sorry... I COMPLETELY forgot about that. but It felt to.....Hard....for me to do it.

besides, i don't see her for a LOOOOONG time...
(Jun. 17, 2011  12:58 PM)DX Wrote: sorry... I COMPLETELY forgot about that. but It felt to.....Hard....for me to do it.

See her? Bahahahaha! She's waiting for you to finish! Anyway, you don't have to make exact though!
(Jun. 17, 2011  1:04 PM)BeybladerPotter Wrote:
(Jun. 17, 2011  12:58 PM)DX Wrote: sorry... I COMPLETELY forgot about that. but It felt to.....Hard....for me to do it.

See her? Bahahahaha! She's waiting for you to finish! Anyway, you don't have to make exact though!

tell her to expect it on monday... we got no classes on that day and have enough time to make the sig!
(Jun. 17, 2011  1:10 PM)DX Wrote:
(Jun. 17, 2011  1:04 PM)BeybladerPotter Wrote:

tell her to expect it on monday... we got no classes on that day and have enough time to make the sig!
LONG WEEKEND! HOORAY! Also...We (Me and my sis) don't have classes on Friday because of San Juan Festival! Bahahahaha! She'll be waiting.
Thanks DX for the awesome as sig and avatar you should be like the god of avatar and sig making
(Jun. 17, 2011  1:31 PM)Own-Ray Wrote: Thanks DX for the awesome as sig and avatar you should be like the god of avatar and sig making

god? *shucks* I'm not that good...
Earth to awesome sig maker guy i asked you to make me a sig that was complicated and it took you 11 minutes! Gasp WOW thats just amazing and i asked for an animated avatar and that took you 32 minutes! Now that is just plain amazing. Smile Sorry all other sig makers but i have found my sig and avatar maker
(Jun. 17, 2011  1:53 PM)Own-Ray Wrote: Earth to awesome sig maker guy i asked you to make me a sig that was complicated and it took you 11 minutes! Gasp WOW thats just amazing and i asked for an animated avatar and that took you 32 minutes! Now that is just plain amazing. Smile Sorry all other sig makers but i have found my sig and avatar maker

all i can say is thank you!
HAHA that was a very good ending and i think i should stop posting because i think im spamming your thread sorry
(Jun. 17, 2011  1:53 PM)Own-Ray Wrote: Earth to awesome sig maker guy i asked you to make me a sig that was complicated and it took you 11 minutes! Gasp WOW thats just amazing and i asked for an animated avatar and that took you 32 minutes! Now that is just plain amazing. Smile Sorry all other sig makers but i have found my sig and avatar maker

If you knew anything about graphics, you would know that none of what he did, that you requested, is complicated at all. It is actually one of the easiest things to do ...
can i have a userbar that says leader of mera mera bladers and next to it can i have bigbangpegasis ldrago destroy gold armored ver. and red sol blaze spinning continuously

and could you just add my name to my sig
here you go,Zflare3!
[Image: zflare3ssig1copy.png]
cool nice and funky
(Jun. 18, 2011  2:16 PM)zflare3 Wrote: cool nice and funky

thanks! how about a good ol' credit for Izuma and me?(he's gone cause of school...)

anyways, my old photobucket bandwidth thing went down....i was like WTF.

now, people who lost there sig THE LAST TIME can get it through:
this one!

that's all.... and Zflare, can you supply me ics for the userbar?
(Jun. 18, 2011  5:08 AM)Hell Wolf Wrote: Did i Get Skipped?

Posts like this irk me. DX is working as hard as he can on these sigs, and eventually he will get to you. If you've been waiting for a few months, then PM him. Otherwise, just be patient.

I know if I owned a sig shop, this would annoy me (As a writer I get "Where's my character request?")...

Anyways, nice shop. The sigs are coming along beautifully.
(Jun. 18, 2011  2:22 PM)Sparta Wrote:
(Jun. 18, 2011  5:08 AM)Hell Wolf Wrote: Did i Get Skipped?

Posts like this irk me. DX is working as hard as he can on these sigs, and eventually he will get to you. If you've been waiting for a few months, then PM him. Otherwise, just be patient.

I know if I owned a sig shop, this would annoy me (As a writer I get "Where's my character request?")...

Anyways, nice shop. The sigs are coming along beautifully.

I decided to give him his old one... aleast he is happy with it Smile
i want an avatar of gravity perseus spinning and then my username under gravity perseus thank you!
(Jun. 18, 2011  3:40 PM)vtboy725 Wrote: i want an avatar of gravity perseus spinning and then my username under gravity perseus thank you!

cancel his request dude he requested to me also
(Jun. 18, 2011  4:16 PM)xlr8 Wrote:
(Jun. 18, 2011  3:40 PM)vtboy725 Wrote: i want an avatar of gravity perseus spinning and then my username under gravity perseus thank you!

As i remember, he requested a sig from you,and avatar from me
(Jun. 18, 2011  4:20 PM)DX Wrote:
(Jun. 18, 2011  4:16 PM)xlr8 Wrote:

As i remember, he requested a sig from you,and avatar from me

hmm let me check yes u r correct thanks for telling dude i m feeling a little sleepy so doesn't saw the post correctly sorry dude for disturbing
i posted this one before but u didnt make it. since u now arent making any sigs here it is
okay its an animated sig and gravity perseus is battling galaxy pegasis. they hit each other and spin around each other swaping sides. As they leave my username is revealed.
PS use the perseus in my avatar