ONLY Dragoon Customizations

Well i wish to hear some Customizations ideas for dragoon and i would like to share some too. Note the parts i used are from dragoon V, V2 and GT.

Custom 01:

Attack Ring (AR): G Upper
Weight Disk (WD): 10 Wide
Neo left + Metal Weight Core: 5 grams if you have a heavier core better
Blade Base (BB): Magne Flat Base

Note you will use the blue tip from Dragoon V2 not the one from Dragoon V.

well tell me what you think about it and share your Customizations ideas for Dragoon model beyblade well see you later guy.
Hmm, G Upper's use is predominantly Upper Attack; Magnet Flat Base and/or Customise Grip are relatively tall Bases.

AR : Eight Spiker
WD : Ten Wide
SG : Neo Left SG
BB : Storm Grip / Grip Base (Dragoon Grip Attacker ...!)

One of my favourites.
(Sep. 06, 2009  2:40 AM)♥ Wrote: Hmm, G Upper's use is predominantly Upper Attack; Magnet Flat Base and/or Customise Grip are relatively tall Bases.

One of my favourites.

The only problem is that Grip Base can't be used in left.
That's a good point actually.
(Sep. 06, 2009  2:40 AM)♥ Wrote: Hmm, G Upper's use is predominantly Upper Attack; Magnet Flat Base and/or Customise Grip are relatively tall Bases.

One of my favourites.

Grip base is not SG Generation, so it can only spin right. It would be a bad idea to use Grip Base with Eight Spiker.
Yup, G already mentioned it. Mind just went ~
Oh, that's weird. I don't know how I missed that. Sorry!
(Sep. 06, 2009  3:25 AM)G Wrote: The only problem is that Grip Base can't be used in left.

Well Grip Attacker and Master Dragoon are right spins, which does mean you can use right spin customisations? I know there spin gear sucks, but it's only a thought?
(Oct. 30, 2009  2:16 AM)BLaDeZ Wrote: Well Grip Attacker and Master Dragoon are right spins, which does mean you can use right spin customisations? I know there spin gear sucks, but it's only a thought?

You can switch Master Dragoon's SG, but Grip Attacker doesn't have an SG to be replaced.
(Oct. 30, 2009  2:33 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: You can switch Master Dragoon's SG, but Grip Attacker doesn't have an SG to be replaced.

Yeah...

I guess the guys should stick to magnetic flat base (Dragoon V2)
It's probaly better anyway
(Oct. 30, 2009  3:14 PM)BLaDeZ Wrote: Yeah...

I guess the guys should stick to magnetic flat base (Dragoon V2)
It's probaly better anyway

Dragoon V2s BB is Customize Grip Base, not Magent Flat Base.

Neither of those BBs would be better than Storm Grip Base or Grip Base (if it was possible), if used in that combo.
(Oct. 30, 2009  9:02 PM)Aqua Wrote: Dragoon V2s BB is Customize Grip Base, not Magent Flat Base.

Neither of those BBs would be better than Storm Grip Base or Grip Base (if it was possible), if used in that combo.

I meant on Dragoon V..
Also the BB is quite aggresive so with a powerful (dragoon) AR it should be able to knock it out straight. Storm Grip base, is the only decent BB that can match that combination though.
(Oct. 30, 2009  9:46 PM)BLaDeZ Wrote: I meant on Dragoon V..
Also the BB is quite aggresive so with a powerful (dragoon) AR it should be able to knock it out straight.

But not as consistently or as efficiently as Storm Grip Base.

(Oct. 30, 2009  9:46 PM)BLaDeZ Wrote: Storm Grip base, is the only decent BB that can match that combination though.

Yes. There was no need to re-state what I just said...
(Oct. 30, 2009  10:16 PM)Aqua Wrote: But not as consistently or as efficiently as Storm Grip Base.

Hmm, but the speed is is immence, as long as you use it with sliding shoot, it does has the edge (speed wise) but if anything yeah your right.
well...a worn down hasbro tip for dragoon V is quite consistant and aggressive..ony downside is its height
well if you want a good one then you could try this

bitbeast - dragoon
attack ring - kid dragoon
weight disk - kid dragoon
bottom - dragoon engine gear
Dude that combo sucks. Sorry to be harsh but it does since engine gear bases really aren't good for customization. Also it's too tall to be a good attack combo.