[OFFICIAL] [Los Angeles, CA] LA Beystorm!

on
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Paulie and I have an idea for a tourney in LA. We found that Sundays will accommodate people who work Saturdays, and Pershing Square came to be a great location. I hope people like HKZ, Stealth, Paulie's friends, JH100, etc. can show up...

When? : September 18th 2:30pm till 5:00pm. We'll make sure we don't go over time.
Where? : Pershing Square, (really not that hard to find).
How Much?: $5 Entrance fee OR FREE with Passport (Passport is online for $10)

YOU MUST BE SIGNED UP WITH WBO TO PARTICIPATE!

532 South Olive Street
Los Angeles, CA 90013

call me if there are questions...

Prizes:

1st place: Triple Battle Set!
2nd place: Hasbro Rock Aries + 3 Segment Grip!
3rd place: Screw Capricorne!

Judges: Paulie, HKZ, and I
(someone else want to help volunteer for judging? The more the merrier!)

Format: Block Round Robin!

Make sure everyone who has a BB-10 or any other applicable stadiums, BRING THEM. The more we have, the more we can get done! I hope we can have over 6, 3-6 for tournament battle, 3 for free play if people don't want to watch (which I think you should want to watch!)

Attendees:

KyubiBey (host)
Stealth
Aura Wolf
HellKaiserZero
Paulie
Zakiah10
the galaxy
silas.garcia
jaden.garcia
jeru.garcia
ezion.garcia
hic^
Davachu
Dezik
VelocityPegasus
CinderDX
UNKNOWN120399
Sylvia07
BloodyTomato
mesorangerxx
martiis
known
KillerBeeBlader

Possible:

xblitzydaunicon
shadow196
Kerbecsblader09
riptide10
Andrew.N
Stealth Panda
MetalFusionMike
BigOBangPegasus
Dissidia
blaze1210
Beypro99
Spark012345
RayAres
tanzam2
beymaster916

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Er, my mom doesn't want to bring a table... She wants me to ask someone else to bring one. So, by the request of my mom, "SOMEONE ELSE BRING A TABLE!!!"...
(Sep. 11, 2011  2:45 AM)Stealth Wrote: Er, my mom doesn't want to bring a table... She wants me to ask someone else to bring one. So, by the request of my mom, "SOMEONE ELSE BRING A TABLE!!!"...

*insert Darth Vader NOOOOOO* I have to get one lol I think my dad may have a spare one...
put me i the possible list cause its my b-day on the day of the tournament
(Sep. 11, 2011  5:19 AM)Spark012345 Wrote: put me i the possible list cause its my b-day on the day of the tournament

Happy Birthday in advance =) Have a good one...I hope you can make it dude lol
I have a table and it is bigger than stealths but I dont know if it will fit in the car.
(Sep. 11, 2011  12:46 AM)KyubiBey Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2011  12:41 AM)paulie Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2011  6:43 AM)zainx2 Wrote: I cant com but i can host a tourney near my home cuz my parents wont drive to LA for beyblading, even though we live 30 mins away

Try to convince them I suppose, or find another means of transportation hopefully. Hope you can make it

Yeah. Try to come, bro. Paulie, I just ordered the prizes now along with my grip and Beylauncher LR! I did expedited shipping, so it'll be here soon! They're from an American shipper in Wisconsin...

Nice. Sounds awesome. LR launcher, hmm I sense a new powerful bey shall appear with Kyubibey this tournament. Joyful_3
(Sep. 11, 2011  2:45 AM)Stealth Wrote: Er, my mom doesn't want to bring a table... She wants me to ask someone else to bring one. So, by the request of my mom, "SOMEONE ELSE BRING A TABLE!!!"...

I will try to find one.
can we not play in the concrete this time becase the it destroys your performance tips

when theres a knock out
(Sep. 11, 2011  7:03 PM)aurawolf Wrote: can we not play in the concrete this time becase the it destroys your performance tips

when theres a knock out

That's sort of the point bro. No one RESERVED the grass.
(Sep. 11, 2011  3:22 PM)blitzydaunicorn Wrote: I have a table and it is bigger than stealths but I dont know if it will fit in the car.

That would be awesome =) What car do you guys have?
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! IS THIS WHAT I HEAR???? EVERYONE ELSE HAS A L/R LAUNCHER BESIDES ME?!?!?!
JK...mine broke 2days ago so I have to downgrade to a LL2... Do we need to bring blankets? I'll bring Spidey again XD
(Sep. 11, 2011  9:09 PM)KyubiBey Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2011  3:22 PM)blitzydaunicorn Wrote: I have a table and it is bigger than stealths but I dont know if it will fit in the car.

My dad has a pick up truck but he is working that day so my mom is taking me and she has a mini van. I think we can put the back seats down to put the table in there.
table=check\,
(Sep. 11, 2011  11:55 PM)blitzydaunicorn Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2011  9:09 PM)KyubiBey Wrote:

My dad has a pick up truck but he is working that day so my mom is taking me and she has a mini van. I think we can put the back seats down to put the table in there.
table=check\,

Cool Grin Everyone, the prizes should be here Tuesday or Wednesday...
Just a suggestion but maybe this time we could have the tournament start right away so parents dont get impatient and leave during free play. Then the people wouldnt even get a chance to participate. Plus, that would make the free play afterwards endless or at least until you want to leave. My parents are both very impatient and I got lucky last time with my dad. My mom, not so much. A lot of the kids left last time before it started. Maybe it would be smart to do it right away this time. I would also have to take my table with me so some one should bring a backup if you decide not to start right away.
put me on the attendees list please.
Either way, let's hope this tourney works out and it's just as awesome as the other one. Hopefully we can use the grass and have a table. If not, lots and lots of large blankets to surround the concrete area so that if we get stadium outs, our beys hit the soft cloth and not the killer concrete.
blitzy That's sort of obvious...There were a lot of complications Deikailo had to fix. We will start on time next time since, obviously, it's planned more...

HKZ, maybe we should bring the Barricade that comes with BB-10 + blankets. Maximum protection ;D XP
itsent there a dirt area near the concrete maybe we can try that if we dont get the grass or if you guys have blankets big enough
(Sep. 12, 2011  6:17 AM)KyubiBey Wrote: blitzy That's sort of obvious...There were a lot of complications Deikailo had to fix. We will start on time next time since, obviously, it's planned more...

HKZ, maybe we should bring the Barricade that comes with BB-10 + blankets. Maximum protection ;D XP

Agreed, I will find them and bring them. Putting that thing together is a pain Pinching_eyes_2
(Sep. 12, 2011  9:15 PM)HellKaiserZero Wrote: Agreed, I will find them and bring them. Putting that thing together is a pain Pinching_eyes_2

I can put them together in a different way? Since paulie, you, and I are getting there early, we can figure that out...
(Sep. 11, 2011  9:25 PM)Stealth Wrote: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! IS THIS WHAT I HEAR???? EVERYONE ELSE HAS A L/R LAUNCHER BESIDES ME?!?!?!
JK...mine broke 2days ago so I have to downgrade to a LL2... Do we need to bring blankets? I'll bring Spidey again XD

Bring your LR Launcher, if you have it still, i can repair it for you. Make sure no parts are missing.
(Sep. 13, 2011  3:25 AM)HellKaiserZero Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2011  9:25 PM)Stealth Wrote: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! IS THIS WHAT I HEAR???? EVERYONE ELSE HAS A L/R LAUNCHER BESIDES ME?!?!?!

Bring your LR Launcher, if you have it still, i can repair it for you. Make sure no parts are missing.

Er, about that, I'm gonna order this so, I guess I don't need to bring it.
Ah, ok. Anyone whose string launcher breaks, especially LR launchers, give them to me and I can repair them for you.
(Sep. 13, 2011  3:30 AM)HellKaiserZero Wrote: Ah, ok. Anyone whose string launcher breaks, especially LR launchers, give them to me and I can repair them for you.

Do you have extra string? I would pay you to fix my string launcher. It flayed Uncertain
(Sep. 13, 2011  1:30 AM)KyubiBey Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2011  9:15 PM)HellKaiserZero Wrote: Agreed, I will find them and bring them. Putting that thing together is a pain Pinching_eyes_2

I can put them together in a different way? Since paulie, you, and I are getting there early, we can figure that out...

What time should we meet up?
Paulie, maybe about 12:30 - 1 so we can set up and such...You and HKZ pick a time.

I think the contestants should arrive no later than 2...So we can make brackets and such. If they can't make it no later than 2, they can't compete (Not to sound like a douche, btw. Call me if you can't make it by 2).

Oh yah, people should bring a few bucks to chip in on pizza Grin That would be cool. People who chip in, can eat since there is a Dominos near by. I don't mean like 5 dollars, more like 50 cents - a dollar. I'll get a large and ask for plates and stuff.