Nwolf's new story: Senpuujin!

@Nwolf, I knew you got it from Inazuma Eleven! I'm pretty sure it means Whirlwind Encampment though, that's what every sub I've seen (Maz) says.
yeah, but i'm guessing Hakumen would know more, just a guess, also I will have to put this to a stop duringthe writing tournament, so I can give it my all
Wow. Where have you been? And lol, we're all trying to figure out what Senpuujin means thanks to Inazuma Eleven.

Nwolf, any idea of when you will be able to restart this? I've been trying to write my own story for the writing tournament (continuing off of my first story on here, which was moderately successful but I never had the time to do). Plus, I recommend you increase the length of each part.
hey Nwolf, it feels great to see you writing again man

(sorry for this selfish question, but i just have to ask) so am i in this sequal? i am guessing that because this is a different dimension (it is a different dimension right?) that there are new companions. either way this story will be as great as drahelix is born, if not better

(Sep. 25, 2011  12:26 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: Wow. Where have you been? And lol, we're all trying to figure out what Senpuujin means thanks to Inazuma Eleven.

Nwolf, any idea of when you will be able to restart this? I've been trying to write my own story for the writing tournament (continuing off of my first story on here, which was moderately successful but I never had the time to do). Plus, I recommend you increase the length of each part.

Were you being sarcastic?
(Sep. 25, 2011  12:47 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: hey Nwolf, it feels great to see you writing again man

(sorry for this selfish question, but i just have to ask) so am i in this sequal? i am guessing that because this is a different dimension (it is a different dimension right?) that there are new companions. either way this story will be as great as drahelix is born, if not better

different dimension? nah! this is just in a different place, but with some of the old characters in it, with new companions. you'll find out if you're in it soon enough!
(Sep. 25, 2011  11:57 AM)Nwolf Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2011  12:47 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: hey Nwolf, it feels great to see you writing again man

different dimension? nah! this is just in a different place, but with some of the old characters in it, with new companions. you'll find out if you're in it soon enough!

hmmmm, i thought i read different dimensions somewhere...

i see, thanks for answering my question.
Just to say the next part will be up by the weekend! this is a harder part as its more important!
A Knight to remember!
“So, you are the famed Arix Dranity, hmmm?” came a voice from the regal staircase, as a person stepped onto the cool, polished marble. It squeaked gently as his weight was put onto the steps. “I bet you’re wondering what you’re doing here, correct? Well you see, you’re quite famous around these parts, and I want to see what you’re truly made of!” his voice reverberated across the perfectly shaped walls. Sliding down the banister silently, his tanned leather shoes squeaked gently on the smooth floor. He landed perfectly, easing slightly onto his legs as he crouched down to look into Arix’s face. “Let’s beybattle!”

The stadium was of magnificent proportion, reaching out towards the setting sun, a brilliant cascade of heat. Strips of crimson and tangerine orange flashed along the horizon, signalling the new days beginning. Arix clicked Turbine Senpuujin HB100VRF onto his battered revolver launcher. Battered it may be, but it was still brilliant for its design. A perfect rubber hand grip, amazing size and dual launching system gave Arix the upper hand. “3 2 1, let it rip!” the duo cried, as there Beylaunchers screeched under the mighty speed of the launch. The beys soared through the air, until Turbine Senpuujin was almost at the stadium. It started writhing erratically through the winds, lashing frantically as it span. The air whipped past Arix’s face as he realised he had lost control for a few seconds. Gritting his teeth he forced himself to focus on the match, however he soon found the foes bey catching his eyes.

“What do you think of my Templar Knight DW200D? Pretty impressive to the average, but let me impress you with its performance!” shrieked the person maniacally, laughing as his midnight black bey started moving. Turbine Senpuujin impacted on the smooth stadium, cratering the sides and then flying out of the stadium and smashing down on Templar Knight. The bey was a strange sight, so dark it seemed to suck in the air around it. It was round in shape, almost perfectly circular, but with some sort of wings… “That’s it! Its awesome defence comes from the vacuum that surrounds it! Turbine Senpuujin, Cyclone dance!” cried Arix in a sense of success, as Senpuujin flashed silently into the air and flipped over Templar Knight, causing a ribbon of wind to flow gently over, then Senpuujin ran around the edges of the bey sending ripples of compressed air behind it. Debris flew into the air and hovered their as a flash of light glinted off the ribbons. Lashes appeared on the once polished beystadium surface, now grooves drew themselves across it.
Also if sparta's still up for it, he will be co-writing with me on this story from now on, as I also have other things I need to continue working on, like my novel.
Heh nWolf is pretty good at writing stories!
heck yeah, I've been writing on here since I first arrived!
New line for speech.
Try not to repeat squeaked, especially if it's in relation to the same thing.
The foe's bey.
I know it's fiction, but it doesn't make sense to me you can tell all those things about it while its spinning at god knows how much RPM.
It's awesome defence/defense depending on region.

I might have a thorough read over later, going out now.
Carrot the whole point of the description of the beyblade while it's spinning is the fact that I get annoyed when people don't describe a battle. the main point of beyblade is the beybattles, so if you don't like that there isn't much point reading a beyblade story.