Nuno's Lego "Beyblades" (Updated 12/06/2009)

(Nov. 27, 2009  9:05 PM)bey tempest Wrote: whoa thats sick as Smile
(Nov. 28, 2009  8:20 AM)DiverDan Wrote: Wow, I'm loving the AR design.

Thanks! Grin

(Nov. 28, 2009  2:58 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: These really would look a lot nicer if you went over them with a fine grain sand paper after wards (just to clean up all the rough edges).
Still pretty impressive though!

Yeah, I know that, but since they are just prototype parts I'm not going to do that yet.

Once I get all the tests done I will do it to all parts though. Smile

And thanks! Grin
Those are really cool.
they do look alot like real beyblades but just wondering how do they perform?
(Nov. 29, 2009  12:01 AM)bey tempest Wrote: they do look alot like real beyblades but just wondering how do they perform?

They perform pretty good, but it depends on the parts. Blades with heavier AR's perform better because i put metal pieces on them.

Video is up!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLez5bWX38g

Upper Claws B1RF Vs. Wolborg 2!
I got a little help from eternalw (WBO name). He was shooting Wolborg 2. Grin

Ughh, even with sliding shoot Upper Claws is hard to control! XD
wow that upper claw goes crazy but you did a great job nuno Smile
That upper claw has the wildest movement pattern. Good stuff though.
AMAZING! you are the king of lego all hail lego king!!!
Nuno, are these going to be your new line of beys? If so theyre epic. They make look scruffy but epic. Your the only person Ive ever seen pull of making there own working beys. I really think you should go for this, and if you get a nice looking and proper working one, ill buy it. :]
(Dec. 19, 2009  4:12 PM)Medz Wrote: Nuno, are these going to be your new line of beys? If so theyre epic. They make look scruffy but epic. Your the only person Ive ever seen pull of making there own working beys. I really think you should go for this, and if you get a nice looking and proper working one, ill buy it. :]

No this is will not be my line of beys. I'm not sure if I can even call them that. XD

My line of spinning tops is way more epic than this. The first prototype (of my line of spinning tops that is, not the system 4 prototype) is doing great against all my HMS. I can't post any pictures or give any more info ATM though. Tongue_out
Sorry! XD

Oh and btw, there's no lego involved on it. It's an new system. Smile

And thanks! Grin
they're awsome shame they're not completely lego though,lol iv been building lego beyblades since before beyblade came out lol theyre stil awsome though Chief - Idea!

il post some pics of mine if u like lol
Some people on this board seem suprised. Lego is one of the most powerful forces in the universe!

Along with Chuck Norris, Friendship, and Peanut Butter!
wow these are amazing man you inspired me to make one. Gasp
I will not be making any more of these...

Plus, forget everything I said in the "What would you like to see in a new spinning top game?" thread until further notice. The project was abandoned (not these lego things) due to lack of funding, leaving me in a "one man company" situation.

As if that weren't bad enough, one crucial part on the final prototype broke, leaving me with a handfull of problems. Big ones.

So, dear WBO friends, my dream has been crushed to pieces, leaving me with no motivation at all... Unhappy

I'm sorry everyone...
It's okay, man. Failure is a necessity on the road to success. Always remember that.
I agree. No one can succeed without failure. Without failure, do you think that MFB or any beyblade system would be made? It's all trial and error until you come up with something great. People are okay with failure, because you cannot progress without it. Invention of the lightbulb? Airplane? Car? Anyway, hope you'll be happy if you go and finish the prototype, or just leave it where it is now Smile
is DEMS a good beyblade because i have it
i want 2 now how 2 make thoes bey realy badly
For gods sake this thread is really old. Why the necro bump?

Some one close this thread please.