Now introducing Beyblade Channel!

Probably Circle Heavy
(Feb. 08, 2009  4:05 PM)Arjun Wrote: Just a note on the sliding shoot video; was that a circle wide on the combo with metal change core?

You're right, it was. Circle Heavy probably would've worked better.
Pretty cool vid. Felt like I should be riding a horse while listening to that music.

Been shooting like that all this time. Didn't realise it was a "technique".
Also, I returned the camera I used to take this video. But I will be getting another one in the near future. In the meantime, ask me what videos you think would be good to see!
(Feb. 09, 2009  5:01 AM)Rakee1988 Wrote: slide shooting thats crazy

It's a basic. You can't be strong without it.
the vedio is great. so the sliding shot is only for attack typpes? and what shape does the blade makes when u do banking?
(Feb. 09, 2009  2:23 PM)pegasis Wrote: the vedio is great. so the sliding shot is only for attack typpes? and what shape does the blade makes when u do banking?

Did you watch the video? No, sliding shoot can be used to control any beyblade really. Banking makes the same pattern that sliding shoot does, its just not as good
yes i did.and how can u use the sliding shoot on a blade that dont do the round movement the attack types does? i mean it is used so the attack blades can attack the middle of the stadium.
for ex defence type will still spin in the middle however u shoot it! right?
I think it would do the flower pattern thing for the first part of the battle and then go towards the middle?
then its only usefull for attack types! right pichuscute?
(Feb. 10, 2009  7:53 AM)pegasis Wrote: yes i did.and how can u use the sliding shoot on a blade that dont do the round movement the attack types does? i mean it is used so the attack blades can attack the middle of the stadium.
for ex defence type will still spin in the middle however u shoot it! right?

Metal Change isn't Attack Type.
Semi-Flat isn't Attack Type.

Both will gain different movements from Sliding Shoot. As I said, try it yourself.
dude this video was awesome
im totally gonna applie that to my strategy
does the type of outcome applie to wether its hms or plastic
(Feb. 17, 2009  5:57 AM)driger king Wrote: dude this video was awesome
im totally gonna applie that to my strategy
does the type of outcome applie to wether its hms or plastic

No, though obviously HMS will go faster. It depends on the weight distribution and tip type.
i think that all WBO tournaments should be posted in that account... just so that theyre all in one place and people can see that its still alive Grin
are more videos going to be added?
I totally forgot about this. New videos would be awesome but, all in good time I guess. Smile
I'm sure there will be more videos...eventually. I don't think Brad would create a youtube account just to post one video Wink But he seems to be busy right now and he said he was getting another camera or something...
I brought the camera back and I can't afford another one right now. Once I get a new camera I will make more videos.
Good luck. Can't wait, BTW.
(Mar. 17, 2009  7:02 AM)Unicorn Hunter Wrote: Hey that's pretty cool. Besides matches and reviews, is there anything entertaining you plan on posting?

Tournament footage.
Not sure what you mean by unedited. What would we edit out?
Pegasis105F vs. Spike Lizard 9 (if you have them)
^^^I doubt their Taking Battle requests...
brad did say you can post requests