Notice of my profile picture isn’t related to Beyblade.

Since my profile picture is set on my favorite character on Pokémon XY Series, I will update my profile picture to my favorite character Valt Aoi in the Beyblade Burst series, and stay on topic. I don’t think anyone on here will allow the photo on here, but nothing to worry about, I’ll change it to stay on topic before I get an infraction on my profile picture off-topic and not related to Beyblade.
You can have a profile picture not related to Beyblade, but a Beyblade one is more common since you know, these are Beyblade forums.
You're allowed to have an off-topic pfp. I have had anime waifus as my pfp and nobody has said anything.
Not trying to be rude but this thread is useless. You can have pictures not beyblade related.
My profile pic shows how I feel right now lol.
Yea it doesn't have to be related to beyblade but you probably shouldn’t have made a thread about you changing you pfp but its fine I guess
(Nov. 16, 2020  12:01 AM)Phantomflame Wrote: Yea it doesn't have to be related to beyblade but you probably shouldn’t have made a thread about you changing you pfp but its fine I guess

Oh ok

I need a administrators or moderators to close and disable this add, since I can have my profile picture as Pokémon related.
(Nov. 16, 2020  12:06 AM)TeamRocketDJJ Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2020  12:01 AM)Phantomflame Wrote: Yea it doesn't have to be related to beyblade but you probably shouldn’t have made a thread about you changing you pfp but its fine I guess

Oh ok

I need a administrators or moderators to close and disable this add, since I can have my profile picture as Pokémon related.

If you want to be closed you can edit your first post (click on full) and also edit the title asking for it to be closed
you can report your post so you get the staffs attention
(Nov. 16, 2020  12:21 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2020  12:06 AM)TeamRocketDJJ Wrote: Oh ok

If you want to be closed you can edit your first post (click on full) and also edit the title asking for it to be closed
you can report your post so you get the staffs attention

Ok thanks