Not sure on if I should all of them or just Beyblade Burst.

Poll: Should I do all of the Beyblade manga and anime or just do Beyblade Burst manga and anime?

Do all of the Beyblade manga and anime.
75.00%
Just do the Beyblade Burst manga and anime.
25.00%
Total: 100% 20 vote(s)
(Nov. 18, 2020  11:14 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2020  11:13 PM)Admiral W Wrote: My feelings on Burst are a separate issue not a factor in determining which series is more popular which Is why I said in either event. It's a side point. You jumped to the wrong conclusion.

I was just saying the side point was really benefitting the conversation as a whole due to it not being a factual factor.

We were talking about Beyblade popularity and I was simply stating that in either event regardless of which is more popular, I think Burst is the superior series. Simple.

And for the record, I'm also a MFB fan.
(Nov. 18, 2020  11:18 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2020  11:14 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: I was just saying the side point was really benefitting the conversation as a whole due to it not being a factual factor.

We were talking about Beyblade popularity and I was simply stating that in either event regardless of which is more popular, I think Burst is the superior series. Simple.

Me walking around to find who asked
[font="Proxima Nova Regular", "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][Image: LTXuQvD.jpg][/font]

(no hate btw, just couldnt pass up on this meme oppurtunity)
(Nov. 18, 2020  11:25 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2020  11:18 PM)Admiral W Wrote: We were talking about Beyblade popularity and I was simply stating that in either event regardless of which is more popular, I think Burst is the superior series. Simple.

Me walking around to find who asked
[font="Proxima Nova Regular", "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][Image: LTXuQvD.jpg][/font]

It is offered free of charge.
(Nov. 18, 2020  11:35 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2020  11:25 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Me walking around to find who asked

It is offered free of charge.

Thank you for the information good man.
Guys I guess it doesn’t matter on the religion and for me being a Christianity, I may as well go on and do this franchise and I will be collecting DVDs, books, games and Beyblade top spinners toys! As for me being covered by the Blood of Jesus, I been told to rebuke some stuff in it and keep watching, and I will keep praying continuously for God to allow all of the Beyblade alongside with Pokémon and Digimon in heaving, including my lovely tall riding fisher boots which I love so much.
(Jan. 20, 2021  5:50 AM)TeamRocketDJJ Wrote: Guys I guess it doesn’t matter on the religion and for me being a Christianity, I may as well go on and do this franchise and I will be collecting DVDs, books, games and Beyblade top spinners toys! As for me being covered by the Blood of Jesus, I been told to rebuke some stuff in it and keep watching, and I will keep praying continuously for God to allow all of the Beyblade alongside with Pokémon and Digimon in heaving, including my lovely tall riding fisher boots which I love so much.

Watch every beyblade anime or manga if you can
(Nov. 18, 2020  11:01 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Sure MFB was popular but you gotta stick with burst now

Just because OG/MFB's dead doesn't mean you need to stick with the Burst series. It's not like a curse will be cast onto you when you don't watch a single ep of the Burst series, and besides people consider you a chad if you stick to the OG series/MFB series.
(Jan. 20, 2021  12:41 PM)Longinox Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2020  11:01 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Sure MFB was popular but you gotta stick with burst now

Just because OG/MFB's dead doesn't mean you need to stick with the Burst series. It's not like a curse will be cast onto you when you don't watch a single ep of the Burst series, and besides people consider you a chad if you stick to the OG series/MFB series.

damn so now im a virgin
damn.