Not my Favorite part of Beyblading: sticker-time.

Ouch,, yea,, sometimes when I'm really not in the mood for ones with more stickers than others or just harder ones to put on (cough bloody and nightmare longinus) i just wait to do it until i have a podcast to listen to or something else to keep it relaxing and a cup of tea lmao
I agree, music or a distraction on you tube helps too!
But then, sometimes it takes longer. Haha
I actually like to put on the stickers.
Use the tip of a knife. I just put the edge of the sticker on a knife and put the sticker where it goes and it’s easier than your fingers
I use tweezers, but the edge gets sticky & makes the stickers harder to remove from the tweezers - then I use a toothpick also & constantly clean the tools. I just did the whole 8 pack of boosters from the Air Knight set & they had some itty bitty stickers.
(Feb. 03, 2019  1:46 PM)BR2019 Wrote: Use the tip of a knife. I just put the edge of the sticker on a knife and put the sticker where it goes and it’s easier than your fingers

I used to have a job as a knife salesman, so I have some high-quality kitchen knives that are really good for this that I used to show off to customers. The paring knife in particular is good for getting those more irritating stickers in place, such as the stickers on the inside of Air Knight's fans.

Really though, I only use this if the sticker is in a hard to reach area or gets slightly misplaced. If it's easy enough to access I'm better off doing it by hand.
I use one of these for applying stickers along with cotton q-tips and toothpicks to press in the fine details.

[Image: 31IkyUt7FBL.jpg]

but thats coming off a lot  of gunpla building experience
(Feb. 03, 2019  4:31 PM)Kry Wrote: I use one of these for applying stickers along with cotton q-tips and toothpicks to press in the fine details.

[Image: 31IkyUt7FBL.jpg]

but thats coming off a lot  of gunpla building experience

Oh ho... a fellow gunpla builder, I see

I also use tweezers, q-tips and toothpicks as well. I just put red markings on the metal grooves of the Layer (like CZ-A's metal blades) just so it would look nicer with more reddish accents
The few times I buy TT I just discard the stickers. That way it stands out from my Hasbeys more obviously and I don’t have to worry about the work.
I'll use a combination of straight and angled tweezers. But truth be told, I'll often hand over the stickers to the wife. She's better at it!