Northern California Section

Looking at the map, I can see quite a few fellow bladers around Sacramento and elsewhere in the valley (unforunately, none near me =/)

Let's all get together as a community... and for the largest state in the nation, you'd think we would have much more bladers.

Current Members List:
Hyuuga Neji
PinoBoyTroy
austusc2
matt2796
Awesome... Where exactly? Roseville? Rocklin?
Benicia, but my parents could drive me to the location of the event.
To be honest, we'll need a lot more members before we can have any sort of event. (And that's cool, I don't live TOO far away in Fremont...)
I dont live to far away from sacramento...
Sorry to burst your Cali bubble but it is in fact not the largest state, that would be alazka, followed by the great state of TEXAS oh yeah!
(Aug. 01, 2009  12:39 AM)Havok Wrote: Sorry to burst your Cali bubble but it is in fact not the largest state, that would be alazka, followed by the great state of TEXAS oh yeah!

pretty sure they were going by population
I can bring a few people. How many do we need
Minimum of 8.
I would go!!!
well i would go if its a universal rule tournament and not a standard rule tourny... I dont have any mfb's yet...
if we do have a tourny or a meet can we make it like not to far from fresno???
i am in fresno XD
(Aug. 01, 2009  1:05 AM)AnnieDuck Wrote: pretty sure they were going by population

This.

Anyways, if we have any tourneys, we can always have seperate tourneys for Plastics, HMS, and MFB.
nah sacremento is a lil to far how about in fresno
oh and neji about your suggestion about having seperate tournys for different beyblades i disagree... we wont have enough people for that... we should have an open format all types of legal beys in 1 tourny
Well, why not? I mean, I have plastics and HMS at the moment, so I could participate in both.
If you want a better list of who can go.
Pick a exact location. I probably could, depending where and what format is being used.
(Aug. 01, 2009  1:05 AM)AnnieDuck Wrote: pretty sure they were going by population

then wouldnt you say largest population, when using largest its commonly used for size not quantity
(Aug. 02, 2009  8:28 PM)Havok Wrote: then wouldnt you say largest population, when using largest its commonly used for size not quantity

does it even matter...
(Aug. 02, 2009  7:02 PM)Hyuuga Neji Wrote: Well, why not? I mean, I have plastics and HMS at the moment, so I could participate in both.

Because it's dividing your participants. Instead of having one tournament with sixteen people, you might end up having two tournaments with eight people. Furthermore, I'm not sure if I would approve two tournaments in the same day due to BP inflation.

(Aug. 02, 2009  8:28 PM)Havok Wrote: then wouldnt you say largest population, when using largest its commonly used for size not quantity

Nobody cares.
ty beybrad I was getting tired of them talking about who is bigger and what not on a thread thats supposed to be getting people together for a tournament lol...
(Aug. 02, 2009  9:43 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Because it's dividing your participants. Instead of having one tournament with sixteen people, you might end up having two tournaments with eight people. Furthermore, I'm not sure if I would approve two tournaments in the same day due to BP inflation.

Ah. I see...