[Northern California] Bay Area Bladers

Idk when we’ll be having another tournament...
I’ve been thinking about becoming an organizer,
Since the only organizers we have in the Bay Area are
Zyeyo & Mage. (As far as I know)
But idk if I’m ready .... it looks like a stressful job...
I might just become one so I can help organize Zyeyo or Mage...
This month has been pretty busy for me as I have boughten a new vehicle for transportation next month might be an option but we're starting to get into the rainy season so unless we have a indoor shelter like a card shop that has enough room to compensate for is 30 + people that we get for a tournament it's going to be hard to schedule an event on my side first Stockton lies I have been thinking of University of Pacific as it's usually safer compared to the other parks in Stockton but the challenges is to find someone there that will allow me to host an event
Hi-
It’s now 2020. I’m writing for a young blader who is hoping to find a tournament in Oakland or nearby.
Do you all meet up?
Hey, looking for beyblading groups for my kids. They love beyblades and was hoping to connect them with other people who are interested. We leave in the Oakland area.
Ooo same here! Now I don’t live in the Bay Area, (I’m 170miles north)but I do werk there, we don’t have that many organizers unfortunately, but we do have an occasional tournament here and there... one of our main organizers I believe is taking a lil break, or is super busy, so we may not see anything this month or next month, but I’m certainly certain that when this putrid weather passes on, we may see some action! I suggest subscribing to this thread, so you’ll be instantly updated whenever an update comes.

Another thing I’ve been thinking is that I may become an organizer as well, but as of now I’m not that ready yet. But we’ll update this thread as soon as something comes up!
My son is 10 and is also looking for beyblade tournaments nearby. Please let me know if anything is planned. I told him we had to go "observe" before he could participate in an actual tournament, but if you need more participants, he would be happy to do that. BTW, we live in Sunnyvale. Thanks!
Hewwo to all Bey Area Bladers!
I am officially taking that organizers quiz! So that whenever all this mess passes by, I can start a much needed tournament! But I need to know if there still is any interest in a tournament, and also if there are anybody that would volunteer as judges in order to have my answer be read!
I unfortunately have no date for when I will start the tournament, we all know the reason as to why... but the location would be in the same location as our previous tournament, in Fremont, on a Sunday.

Please let me know if y’all are interested!!
(Apr. 14, 2020  8:58 PM)ReekoBlader Wrote: Hewwo to all Bey Area Bladers!
I am officially taking that organizers quiz! So that whenever all this mess passes by, I can start a much needed tournament! But I need to know if there still is any interest in a tournament, and also if there are anybody that would volunteer as judges in order to have my answer be read!
I unfortunately have no date for when I will start the tournament, we all know the reason as to why... but the location would be in the same location as our previous tournament, in Fremont, on a Sunday.

Yes! Very interested Smile
I am officially taking that organizers quiz! So that whenever all this mess passes by, I can start a much needed tournament!  But I need to know if there still is any interest in a tournament, and also if there are anybody that would volunteer as judges in order to have my answer be read!  

Always glad to see another North Cal Blader! I'd be happy to help you with anything you need during the tournament. Announcements, match calling, judging, bracket setup you name it! Tarps, mats, speakers, tables, and extra stadiums are things that I either have very little of or don't have so we should probably take a sort of inventory check to make sure we don't come up short on materials. I'll be sending you a discord link to the North Cal discord in a moment, we can communicate easier there.
I am officially taking that organizers quiz! So that whenever all this mess passes by, I can start a much needed tournament!  But I need to know if there still is any interest in a tournament, and also if there are anybody that would volunteer as judges in order to have my answer be read!  

im super interested 
(Apr. 14, 2020  10:20 PM)ThanosPhoenix Wrote:

im super interested 

Hi,

My son is only 6 years old but he and his 9 year old friend are CRAZY about bey blades and play it constantly. We’d love to join any even in nor cal ( we live in Vacaville) thanks!
I want to join. I have beyblades, so just asking Spriggan requiem is banned right.

I live in Newark which is near Fremont, Ardenwood, and Union City
I live there and I am new.

(Jan. 12, 2021  5:47 PM)NGPegasus27YT Wrote: I want to join. I have beyblades, so just asking Spriggan requiem is banned right.

I live in Newark which is near Fremont, Ardenwood, and Union City

Yeah, I looked it up and yes, I believe you are right that Spriggan requiem is banned.
butte county lol.
ill drive 4 hours for beyblade.
beats driving 8.
Anyone know if there are ever any Beyblade tournaments near here? I keep looking it up and there isn't anything.
(Mar. 12, 2021  12:22 AM)BeybladeBurst#1 Wrote: Anyone know if there are ever any Beyblade tournaments near here? I keep looking it up and there isn't anything.

There haven't been any for over a year now, mainly due to the pandemic.
(Mar. 12, 2021  12:27 AM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2021  12:22 AM)BeybladeBurst#1 Wrote: Anyone know if there are ever any Beyblade tournaments near here? I keep looking it up and there isn't anything.

There haven't been any for over a year now, mainly due to the pandemic.

Oh ok, thanks!
Hi I am new to this group. I am looking for friends to play Beyblade for fun or on a tournament. I live in the Bay Area and we can meet at the park to play.

(Jan. 28, 2020  5:14 PM)Starwolf0007 Wrote: Hey, looking for beyblading groups for my kids. They love beyblades and was hoping to connect them with other people who are interested. We leave in the Oakland area.

I live very near to Oakland.  It will be fun to play with others kids around my age.
Just joined the discord group. I'm in Mountain View, bay area/peninsula area.
Any tournaments coming in the Bay Area of California
(Jun. 02, 2021  6:06 PM)Novo Wrote: Just joined the discord group.  I'm in Mountain View, bay area/peninsula area.

Hey I'm in the Discord too and live near Mountain View. Lets get something going here in the bay area, my roommate also plays beyblade
(Jun. 11, 2021  3:51 AM)squirrelwax Wrote:
(Jun. 02, 2021  6:06 PM)Novo Wrote: Just joined the discord group.  I'm in Mountain View, bay area/peninsula area.

Hey I'm in the Discord too and live near Mountain View. Lets get something going here in the bay area, my roommate also plays beyblade

Just sent a pm!
(Jun. 04, 2021  5:34 AM)WOLFX Wrote: Any tournaments coming in the Bay Area of California

Hey me and a few other people are interested in getting a scene going in the bay area, we're located in the south bay so SJ/Mountain View area