[Northern California] Bay Area Bladers

(Jul. 26, 2018  4:10 PM)Shirobani02 Wrote: any tournaments in san Francisco anytime soon??

For North Cal, @[EpicTurtwig] hosts tournaments in Fremont about once a month. We recently had one a few days ago so it'll be a while until another one is up.
Tfw Delhi has more tournaments, more often,than Silicon FREAKIN' Valley
I'm also in the area wanting a burst tournament in hayward

Also is there any bladers in Hayward

Does anyone live or knows someone who lives in Hayward that I can have a friendly bey battle with?
not sure when we'll have our next tournament but I'd advice everyone to join the discord https://discord.gg/YgdmnaM
hello fellow bay area bladers I have stepped up and am in the process of becoming an organizer since epic is in boot camp and need your help to become one I need at least 4 people who are interested in a upcoming tournament event is any one interested.
(Nov. 26, 2018  12:30 PM)ZYeYO Wrote: hello fellow bay area bladers I have stepped up and am in the process of becoming an organizer since epic is in boot camp and need your help to become one I need at least 4 people who are interested in a upcoming tournament event is any one interested.

I'd definitely be interested Smile
(Nov. 26, 2018  12:30 PM)ZYeYO Wrote: hello fellow bay area bladers I have stepped up and am in the process of becoming an organizer since epic is in boot camp and need your help to become one I need at least 4 people who are interested in a upcoming tournament event is any one interested.

My son and I are interested (depending on what day we decide on of course). I can be a dedicated judge if you manage to stir up a large tournament.
Sure thing, I'll come! As far as I know, I'm free pretty much every Sunday so the only issue might be the weather
im down i have nothing to do
me, mage and Tai one of the LA team members thats in town will be doing a meet up this weekend on Sunday at
(Montevideo Dr & Davona Dr, San Ramon, CA 94583)(Park) everyone is welcome to come
hey there . ill drive up from LA so JOHN_K__YARD can battle. im gonna participate also.
(Nov. 29, 2018  12:26 PM)ZYeYO Wrote: me, mage and Tai one of the LA team members thats in town will be doing a meet up this weekend on Sunday at
(Montevideo Dr & Davona Dr, San Ramon, CA 94583)(Park) everyone is welcome to come

Any idea what time it's scheduled to start?
(Nov. 30, 2018  8:50 AM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2018  12:26 PM)ZYeYO Wrote: me, mage and Tai one of the LA team members thats in town will be doing a meet up this weekend on Sunday at

Any idea what time it's scheduled to start?

we will start at 12:30pm I will be their a bit earlier to set up
Excellent. It's on. Cya Sunday
Just for clarification, the park is named
San Ramon Athan Downs
I just saw this post, I live in the East Bay, but I may or may not decide to start doing tournaments.
Late start .cant make it in time from LA . Next time.

Good luck .today
(Dec. 02, 2018  5:07 PM)OCTOJOHN Wrote: Late start .cant make it in time from LA . Next  time.

Good luck .today

Will see you next time

I am at the park I'm in the parking lot right now midsize red truck
Any more tournaments coming up in the Bay Area? I'm new to WBO and tournaments. From Marin Co. Thanks!
Update I have passed the Organizer test and am now Organizer for the Nor Cal Bay Area. what would be a good date to do a tournament I was thinking Feb 03 a Sunday at 12:00PM? this will be my first tournament hosting so I will need all the help I can get.
Sure just checked . Feb 3rd is wide open. How can I help?
@[ZYeYO] I can't go to tournaments on Sundays until after about 1:30 pm-ish. I can go on Saturdays any time before 1:30 and after 2:30, and maybe on weekdays during break.