[Northern California] Bay Area Bladers

I just joined on the who site today. My son and would love to go to a tournament. We live just north of Sacramento. Sadly we missed the tournament in Fremont. Will there be another one anytime soon?
Yes there will!!! I plan on running about one a month, sadly they will be 90% Sundays so if you can’t do sundays im sorry! There seems to be MANY Sac bladers so I might put one event in Richmond/Pinole as a halfway point between Fremont and Sacramento. So that should only be about an hour off for the Sacramentians.

There will be Many MANY more, you joined at the perfect time!
Awesome I will keep my eyes open for any info.
The event is currently under review by the committee, but I have scheduled “Returning Rivals! May the best win!” For May 6th! We have many big changes and improvements we are exited to put on for you guys! Everyone set your calendars for that day, and keep your eyes open for whenever the committee approves it! Thanks everyone!

@[Mage] @[rhyleriot] @[Red] @[Aashish] @[Jennynator] @[Mazone] @[TheeDante] @[Hamiltonian] @[gfill] @[BladingOtter] @[King Charizard] @[sfpenguin] @[Bladesteel] @[Theodore] @[Zeravilo] @[Mtaylor] @[Michael] @[Jaredizzle] @[~Mana~] @[Bak whodeene] @[ZYeYO] @[WeiwenTheChamp] @[Csnaps] @[ToadsChode] @[Free-go] @[Sentrius] @[Darkbalder] @[epicbeymaster61] @[globetro] (I know i’m forgetting some, but i’m at work and these are the names I remember offhand, sorry!)
Thanks!

Also when will the thing to sign up for the tournament come out?
Your thread regarding this tournament has denied me access, so I can't even sign up, please help me
The Committee is approving the event right now, it’ll be available to join in the next couple days. Thanks for bearing with us!
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Returni...pid1430990

It’s back up and ready to be joined everyone!
I'm in the true Northern California area. :P I'm up in Shasta County, so I guess to all the other Californian's, my area is considered Far Nor Cal.
I’m here! But I don’t host tournaments.
I figured this could use a bump, since we've heard nothing about the next tournament yet...
Sorryyyyy, working out a bunch of issues with the committee. But don’t worry, we haven’t forgotten ya.
Alright sooo, I'll be in Asia for the entirety of June!
I'll be buying lots of beys to sell at the next tournaments and if you guys want something you better make a reservation for it ;)

I'll only be buying a max if 5 of one product so it's first come first serve! (Ex. If 5 reservations for hS have been made I will not accept anymore reservations for hS after the 5th has been made)

I can almost guarantee that I will be able to find
Winning Valkyrie.12.Vl
Zet Achilles.11.Xt
Emperor Forneus.0.Yd
Bloody Longinus.13.Jt
Random Booster Volume 10
Hell Salamander.12.Op
Archer Hercules
You can still request to reserve other products, but I cannot guarantee that I will be able to find them

I will also not buy any large sets such as the God Customize Set, stadiums, VS battle sets, etc.

As for the pricing, I will add a certain amount to the amount I bought the product at. I'll try to find the best prices but keep in mind that the prices will vary from store to store. Think of it as middleman fees and shipping fees combined, it takes time and effort to find the products and pack them into the luggage. Once I have found a way to obtain the product you reserved, I will add the fees and give you the price. Once that has been done, you can decide whether or not you will continue with the reservation or cancel it.

For payment, PM me for a PayPal transaction when you have decided to continue with the reservation. Once you have paid me beforehand via PayPal, I will bring your purchased item to the next tournament that I go to and give it to you in person.

I trust that you will come to pick up the reserved item that you have reserved, and I have the right to refuse transaction with anyone that I do not trust.
@[Mage] Sweet thanks man! I’d like to reserve 1 Archer Hercules please.
Since the majority of my collection is Hasbro, I'd have no parts to make combos with if I got something TT. My only request is that I get to check out these sweet Cho-Z beys in person and see just how tough they are!
Mage I’ll take an aH. If you’re able to then get me the RLC that’s supposed to come out
(Jun. 04, 2018  10:36 PM)Lightningbolt07 Wrote: Wait, so where is this?

Did you... not read the title?
(Jun. 04, 2018  11:53 PM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Jun. 04, 2018  10:36 PM)Lightningbolt07 Wrote: Wait, so where is this?

Did you... not read the title?

lol i did now XD thx
(Jun. 04, 2018  7:50 PM)BladerGem Wrote: Since the majority of my collection is Hasbro, I'd have no parts to make combos with if I got something TT. My only request is that I get to check out these sweet Cho-Z beys in person and see just how tough they are!

That’s too bad about the feeling trapped with hasbro parts.  I’d recommend cutting bait on them and moving over to full-bore TT if super z interests you.
any tournaments in san Francisco anytime soon??
(Jul. 26, 2018  4:10 PM)Shirobani02 Wrote: any tournaments in san Francisco anytime soon??
Check this out, though there is no post since 2017. And contact @[Mage]
(Jul. 26, 2018  4:14 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2018  4:10 PM)Shirobani02 Wrote: any tournaments in san Francisco anytime soon??
Check this out, though there is no post since 2017. And contact @[Mage]

gotcha tyyy!!