Bump

(Are we allowed to bump posts?)
(Mar. 04, 2018  11:05 AM)BladerGem Wrote: Bump

I have no idea.
(Mar. 04, 2018  11:05 AM)BladerGem Wrote: Bump

We are allowed to bump this thread once a day I think
I'm not really open during March bc I have a band festival and a math competition. Sorry.
Guys I haven't been to Almaden Lake Park before, but I heard it was really good. It's also really close to me, so it might work who knows.

But I feel like Lone Hill Park is the best option. We can play near the basketball court if there is no one there, or we can go to the other side and play there.
My son (9 y/o) and I are interested. From Vallejo.
I'm interested in a Norcal tournament.
I want to join this because it’s in the bay.
(Feb. 12, 2018  9:06 AM)Hi hope they can have a tournament here in the Bay Area Wrote: I thought I'd make a new thread since, (as far as I could come up with when digging through the forums), the 1-2 other threads were completely defunct and abandoned. 

My main goal for this thread is to identify and gather the usernames of fellow bladers who live somewhat nearby. I'll try to update this main post as often as I can whenever a new name appears.

If we have enough bladers in the area for a tournament, I'd ask that someone more experienced take on the task. While I may not be new to Beyblade itself, I am rather new to the WBO community and how tournaments work as a whole. 

Thanks for reading, and I hope we all find someone to Beyblade with!

UPDATE: We now officially have an unofficial Discord! 
https://discord.gg/YgdmnaM

List of Users in the area: (Updated 3/14)
BladerGem (Me) 
EpicTurtwig
BlackMirror
Mage
Zyeyo
epicbeymaster61
ToadsChode
Jaredizzle
Csnaps (Maybe)

My son 11yo is beyblade crazy, (sfpenquin) would love for him to take his passion and skills to a tournament of sort. or just to meet other bladders close to SF
I am currently setting up a tournement for April 1st, and/or 8th (some families Easter might get jn the way) i’ll have plenty of extra Beys and Launchers if people who don’t have Beys would like to participate.
Alright, now that we have a decent amount of people interested we should decide on a location. Most of us are able to reach Fremont and it's pretty much in the middle of all of us so I think it would be ideal. I have a park in mind with lots of room and decent shade, but if you have other suggestions please feel free to say So!
Here's the link to the park location: https://www.google.com/search?q=sylveste...y%2520Park
(Mar. 15, 2018  11:35 PM)Mage Wrote: Alright, now that we have a decent amount of people interested we should decide on a location. Most of us are able to reach Fremont and it's pretty much in the middle of all of us so I think it would be ideal. I have a park in mind with lots of room and decent shade, but if you have other suggestions please feel free to say So!
Here's the link to the park location: https://www.google.com/search?q=sylveste...y%2520Park

Is it Sylvester P. Harvey Community Park? Link not working lol
Well actually link is working but search result is weird
(Mar. 16, 2018  12:28 AM)BlackMirror Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2018  11:35 PM)Mage Wrote: Alright, now that we have a decent amount of people interested we should decide on a location. Most of us are able to reach Fremont and it's pretty much in the middle of all of us so I think it would be ideal. I have a park in mind with lots of room and decent shade, but if you have other suggestions please feel free to say So!

Is it Sylvester P. Harvey Community Park? Link not working lol
Well actually link is working but search result is weird

I'm getting the same issue, I'll see if I can get a working link.

Edit: Here's the Google Maps https://www.google.com/maps/place/3850+G...22.0592417
I need somewhere significantly closer to the Fremont BART station. I’ll be commuting by train.
(Feb. 13, 2018  4:01 AM)Cant wait to get together to let it rip EpicTurtwig Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2018  3:27 AM)Mage Wrote: Ah, always nice to have more people in the Bay Area that are interested.
Me and Zyeyo are around and I think maybe @[histri] and @[BlackMirror] are around too?
So far, we've only had a meetup in Fremont but I hope we can grow this area enough to host a tournament ;3

Fremont is not bad at all, how many of us are around here? We could hold an exhibition to get acquainted.
(Mar. 16, 2018  4:08 AM)sfpenguin Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2018  4:01 AM)—-Cant wait to get together to let it rip——EpicTurtwig Wrote: Fremont is not bad at all, how many of us are around here? We could hold an exhibition to get acquainted.

Make sure to type your actual post here at the bottom, scroll all the way down to the bottom of the text box.otherwise it gets lost in the formatting.
We did it everyone! NorCal is going to be able to have our own tournaments! I’m putting together the details of this first event, and I ask everyone to join the Discord channel to stay updated on all the news for our area, and I’ll do my best to post significant updates here on our community thread as well.

Thank you everyone for getting together so strong! I look forward to us all meeting eachother and blading together soon in the next couple weeks!
(Mar. 16, 2018  11:47 PM)EpicTurtwig Wrote: We did it everyone! NorCal is going to be able to have our own tournaments! I’m putting together the details of this first event, and I ask everyone to join the Discord channel to stay updated on all the news for our area, and I’ll do my best to post significant updates here on our community thread as well.

Thank you everyone for getting together so strong! I look forward to us all meeting eachother and blading together soon in the next couple weeks!

I've already stated this, but I will not be able to participate in any events during March. I'm good after March, but not on the weekdays since I'm only a middle schooler.
Hi All

We will try and get down for this event.
If you could post events giving us time we will join as many as possible .
I plan on always giving at least 2-3 weeks notice for events, glad you’ll be there! Smile
wait so this is the new thread for Northern California events?
Yes it is, or at least the way to communicate with the new NorCal Community