[Northern California] Bay Area Bladers

IDK maybe ask my GOOD FRIEND USN
(Jun. 15, 2021  6:02 PM)Super A Wrote: IDK maybe ask my GOOD FRIEND USN

Right now USN is trying to take care of his tournament I get that your a fan but (No Offense USN) he doesn't know everything but if you guys want to make a tournament get 50 posts (Don't spam them) and create a tournament (And I'm talking from my Perspective USN is also my buddy)
cool.

maybe ask chetohblader or one of the other organizers ya know what maybe ask busy blader
(Jun. 15, 2021  6:05 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2021  6:02 PM)Super A Wrote: IDK maybe ask my GOOD FRIEND USN

Right now USN is trying to take care of his tournament I get that your a fan but (No Offense USN) he doesn't know everything but if you guys want to make a tournament get 50 posts (Don't spam them) and create a tournament (And I'm talking from my Perspective USN is also my buddy)

WHAT DO YOU MEAN I DON'T KNOW EVERYTHING? (Dats a joke. I agree with what you said.)
(Jun. 15, 2021  6:15 PM)USN Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2021  6:05 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: Right now USN is trying to take care of his tournament I get that your a fan but (No Offense USN) he doesn't know everything but if you guys want to make a tournament get 50 posts (Don't spam them) and create a tournament (And I'm talking from my Perspective USN is also my buddy)

WHAT DO YOU MEAN I DON'T KNOW EVERYTHING? (Dats a joke. I agree with what you said.)

Lol
Hi everyone, I am from the Sacramento area... any tournaments coming up soon?
(Jun. 16, 2021  7:34 PM)DekuSanty Wrote: Hi everyone, I am from the Sacramento area... any tournaments coming up soon?

Not that I know
(Jun. 16, 2021  11:18 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2021  7:34 PM)DekuSanty Wrote: Hi everyone, I am from the Sacramento area... any tournaments coming up soon?

Not that I know

Thank you for answering.

Well, the admin closed my post about hosting a tournament in the north-central of CA because there are some in San Francisco and San Jose, but like I explained those are about 2-3hrs away from the valley players, that is why we are doing research to host a tournament in Sacramento area... Do you have any info that can put me in the right direction to start the tournament.
(Jun. 17, 2021  6:22 PM)DekuSanty Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2021  11:18 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: Not that I know

Thank you for answering.

Well, the admin closed my post about hosting a tournament in the north-central of CA because there are some in San Francisco and San Jose, but like I explained those are about 2-3hrs away from the valley players, that is why we are doing research to host a tournament in Sacramento area... Do you have any info that can put me in the right direction to start the tournament.

Read the Organizer's guide before doing the quiz make sure your ready then you need to get 50 posts to access the quiz (Don't spam them) also u need to be 13+
am in Sacramento area and just 8 years old. Really want to join any tournament in the Bay Area. any info? My parents are happy to help in any way possible for a successful tournament event.

(Jun. 17, 2021  6:22 PM)DekuSanty Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2021  11:18 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: Not that I know

Thank you for answering.

I m in berkeley but can drive with my son who loves bayblade
Any beyblade tournaments happening? New WBO Blader.
Hey I got over 50 posts but unless a tournament pops up nearby I can't go to one my dad won't let me till next year.
Is there anyone in the Santa Cruz area? I'm straight up just looking for a friend to battle with. I'm also a grown carp adult lol.

Also, if a tournament ever does happen somewhere in the norther Cali area I'd definitely try to make it
This post has been deleted.
(Jan. 10, 2022  9:28 PM)Etan900 Wrote: Is there anyone in the Santa Cruz area? I'm straight up just looking for a friend to battle with. I'm also a grown carp adult lol.

Also, if a tournament ever does happen somewhere in the norther Cali area I'd definitely try to make it

Im new to this website but I live near Salinas!
(Jan. 10, 2022  9:28 PM)Etan900 Wrote: Is there anyone in the Santa Cruz area? I'm straight up just looking for a friend to battle with. I'm also a grown carp adult lol.

Greetings i just moved to the area I'm near downtown Santa cruz. I'd love to battle!
Hello, I live in San Francisco, CA, and thought I'd post here just in case more people like myself come across this thread

My original experience with Beyblades were with plastic gen, with my little brother playing with Metal Fight as I got older. Now, many years later and long since separated from my original bey collection, I am learning about Burst. I have not gotten myself anything yet, actually my first step back in was gifting my significant other the Hello Kitty collaboration bey and them wanting to challenge me. BUT I would love to meet other people, socialize, and get to dive deeper into event planning and maybe become an organizer for stuff in my area. I was not sure if there were people/events already established here, but if there are please send them my ways and I'll try to show up!

Thanks for reading!
Yo! I live over in Modesto, California! About an hour and a half from Sacramento.
My story goes way way back to around 2017, I was kind of a big on burst for the most part (well I very much was big on burst, I have almost every hasbro dual layer beyblade LMAO). After a while I did however stop blading, but somewhere last year I got back into it, I hope to see an actual scene here in the Bay Area!
Yo, I'm Deadly, a relatively new organizer living in the San Jose area. If I was to start up a Metal Fight Limited scene here, how many people would be interested?
(Jan. 05, 2023  8:56 PM)Deadly_162 Wrote: Yo, I'm Deadly, a relatively new organizer living in the San Jose area. If I was to start up a Metal Fight Limited scene here, how many people would be interested?

I would definitely be interested that's for sure! (Although atm I don't have Metal Fight stuff rn )
(Jan. 05, 2023  8:56 PM)Deadly_162 Wrote: Yo, I'm Deadly, a relatively new organizer living in the San Jose area. If I was to start up a Metal Fight Limited scene here, how many people would be interested?

I also don't have much metal fight, but would totally buy some if a scene started up
(Jan. 05, 2023  10:34 PM)ILikeToColor Wrote:

I also don't have much metal fight, but would totally buy some if a scene started up

Cool, until y'all get some metal Fight stuff, I have plenty.

I'd have to get myself familiarized with the MFL ruleset, but I've got a decent collection of (rather well-worn) Hasbro parts, so suppose I could at least show up and give it a shot 🤷‍♂️