North West/Northern Bladers? (UK)

Anyone local to the North/North West of england?

Really hope to attend a tournament some day!
(Mar. 02, 2021  12:00 AM)Reecen73 Wrote: Anyone local to the North/North West of england?

I'm located up north in Redcar
(Mar. 02, 2021  12:00 AM)Reecen73 Wrote: Anyone local to the North/North West of england?

I’m from the Greater Manchester area and am absolutely interested in some friendly/competitive games! Never played in a tournament before and would absolutely love to play in/host one. 

Btw, I thought the UK Beyblade scene was non-existent so it’s nice to see some other UK bladders on here!👍
(Mar. 28, 2021  1:36 PM)lewisflow3r Wrote:

I’m from the Greater Manchester area and am absolutely interested in some friendly/competitive games! Never played in a tournament before and would absolutely love to play in/host one. 

Btw, I thought the UK Beyblade scene was non-existent so it’s nice to see some other UK bladders on here!👍

it is nonexistent
Anyone here in the north west? I'm located in Redcar (near middlesbrough) and am trying to start up a community here by getting new people into beyblade.
(Jun. 21, 2021  7:29 PM)Zefraxciton Wrote: Anyone here in the north west? I'm located in Redcar (near middlesbrough) and am trying to start up a community here by getting new people into beyblade.

I'm roughly within that area myself, but don't really know how we could create a local community, honestly think we'd have a better chance maybe creating something like a community discord server to act as a central hub for everybody interested within the UK, if enough people found out about it and it grew to a considerable size, we could start maybe thinking about hosting UK events. But I appreciate you trying to start something. I'm sure plenty of people into hobbies like yugioh or magic would be into beyblade if they tried it, it's just lots of people don't even know it's still a thing.
(Jul. 22, 2021  3:53 PM)raybun606 Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2021  7:29 PM)Zefraxciton Wrote: Anyone here in the north west? I'm located in Redcar (near middlesbrough) and am trying to start up a community here by getting new people into beyblade.

I'm roughly within that area myself, but don't really know how we could create a local community, honestly think we'd have a better chance maybe creating something like a community discord server to act as a central hub for everybody interested within the UK, if enough people found out about it and it grew to a considerable size, we could start maybe thinking about hosting UK events. But I appreciate you trying to start something. I'm sure plenty of people into hobbies like yugioh or magic would be into beyblade if they tried it, it's just lots of people don't even know it's still a thing.

Mayhaps
I know im almost a year late this thread but if anyone still gets notifications, my name is Rob and I'm located in Bolton/Bury in the northwest. I organise monthly play days and tournaments for beyblade burst. I know Lewis who posted in this thread has already been in contact with me. But If anyone wants more info about the meet ups, I'm more responsive on Tiktok Bladeknight.r0blivion or facebook/Instagram @northwestbeyblade.

We usually get between 12 and 20 people attending each month. We do a junior tourney for kids which has some loose rules but I also set up a competitive tournament for the older or more experienced bladers. Great fun and people travel a long way to get involved.
Hi I’m 13 and I’ve got learning difficulties but I love beyblades. I live near Preston would love to hear of other local beyblade users.
(Aug. 18, 2023  10:23 PM)Woodsy1104 Wrote: Hi I’m 13 and I’ve got learning difficulties but I love beyblades.  I live near Preston would love to hear of other local beyblade users.

Hello Smile there's a few of us in the northwest that play Burst and are starting to play X. There is a Burst tournament in Bury next weekend if you'd like to take part or even just come along to watch and practice a bit, if you need any more info please feel free to message me Smile