North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion.

(Jul. 25, 2012  12:34 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Unless I can get a ride this weekend is cancelled. For the simple fact my car is in the garage right now.

Seriously? Will the WBO not allow a another person to host if the real host can't attend??
(Jul. 25, 2012  12:36 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2012  12:34 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Unless I can get a ride this weekend is cancelled. For the simple fact my car is in the garage right now.

Seriously? Will the WBO not allow a another person to host if the real host can't attend??

Its not that. Its just Game Theory only trusts me to do it at this time.
(Jul. 25, 2012  1:11 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2012  12:36 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote:

Oh, cause I would host if you'd like, but since Game Theory only trusts you. Man, I really wanna host, but I still haven't found a venue in Princeton/Smithfield...
(Jul. 25, 2012  1:16 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2012  1:11 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2012  12:36 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Seriously? Will the WBO not allow a another person to host if the real host can't attend??

Oh, cause I would host if you'd like, but since Game Theory only trusts you. Man, I really wanna host, but I still haven't found a venue in Princeton/Smithfield...

I could do tier zero. That is within my means of getting to.

(Jul. 25, 2012  1:17 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2012  1:16 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2012  1:11 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Its not that. Its just Game Theory only trusts me to do it at this time.

Even though that could kick off a few of our attendees?
(Jul. 25, 2012  1:20 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2012  1:17 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2012  1:16 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Oh, cause I would host if you'd like, but since Game Theory only trusts you. Man, I really wanna host, but I still haven't found a venue in Princeton/Smithfield...

Sadly it might. But its the simple fact my car isn't ready to drive to Raleigh.
(Jul. 25, 2012  1:29 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2012  1:20 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2012  1:17 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: I could do tier zero. That is within my means of getting to.

I mean, you're sure that you couldn't just call them and try to talk about it, or did you discuss that with them previously??
(Jul. 25, 2012  1:30 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2012  1:29 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2012  1:20 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Even though that could kick off a few of our attendees?

I mean, you're sure that you couldn't just call them and try to talk about it, or did you discuss that with them previously??

the reason they trust me is because ive known one of the guys who runs the place since I was 14. He knows me and knows I can do it.
(Jul. 25, 2012  1:55 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2012  1:30 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2012  1:29 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Sadly it might. But its the simple fact my car isn't ready to drive to Raleigh.

the reason they trust me is because ive known one of the guys who runs the place since I was 14. He knows me and knows I can do it.

Ah, makes sense...

Oh well, sorry to hear about your situation, but I'd be okay with TZ if it's really necessary...
(Jul. 25, 2012  2:06 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Oh well, sorry to hear about your situation, but I'd be okay with TZ if it's really necessary...

Ill be speaking with Hitsugiya later about a possible ride. I might be able to get my step mom to take me. We will see.
Alright then. EL7 is back now, so I'll call him about attending Raleigh...
ok so on to more important things guys. I need a sig for this account. can anyone help?
(Jul. 25, 2012  4:32 AM)Pruebame Wrote: ok so on to more important things guys. I need a sig for this account. can anyone help?

Try looking in the your creations section there are some sig shops there
Just woke up.

@ThunderDome I'm coming, just not competing. I'm judging, and recording.

@Dark_Mousy/DefStamina88 WTH guys? I thought I told Dark that if unable to drive, I'd be able to give him a ride. And now you're talking about changing the entire location, sacrificing members for the good of there being a tournament. If Dark can't get a ride from his step-mother, he can ride with me.
(Jul. 25, 2012  8:13 AM)Hitsugiya Wrote: Just woke up.

Okay thanks. I just noticed Dark got 2 more faces

@Dark_Mousy/DefStamina88 WTH guys? I thought I told Dark that if unable to drive, I'd be able to give him a ride. And now you're talking about changing the entire location, sacrificing members for the good of there being a tournament. If Dark can't get a ride from his step-mother, he can ride with me.

Thanks man in gonna need a ride. No go for my step mOm
(Jul. 25, 2012  12:22 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote:

Okay thanks. I just noticed Dark got 2 more faces

I honestly didn't notice until now hah
Crusade's points are coming soon Dark.
I would like to attend the Raleigh event. Any guidance on what a first-time competitor should know and/or bring would be appreciated.
(Jul. 25, 2012  2:16 PM)rmcdaniels Wrote: I would like to attend the Raleigh event. Any guidance on what a first-time competitor should know and/or bring would be appreciated.
Bring your own beyblades and launcher(s). You should know the rules if this is your first time. Have good sportsmanship. Thats about it. PM me if you want more help.

So I'm gonna need a left string launcher or lr launcher. Mine finally died
dark you need to confirm me for the 28
(Jul. 25, 2012  4:10 PM)stormscorpio1 Wrote: dark you need to confirm me for the 28

Ok I will. I'm on mobile right now. I'll do it when I go On lunch
Here is everyone that is competing(Hope this helps Dark)
1. Dark_Mousy
2.Defstamina
3. Thunder Dome
4. Smallfry
5. Awesomeness3489
6. TysonisDabest(Not sure)
7. Silivia
8. stormscorpio1
9.rmcdaniels

I think I got everyone but I'm not positive. Don't remember if woodman321 was coming or not
I will be attending the raleigh event
There is a thread for it already, so you should post that there(but you don't have really to...).

here's a link to the thread
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Summer-T...-28th-2012