North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion.

(Jun. 20, 2012  3:10 AM)TysonIsDaBest Wrote: Hey Mousy, by any chance, would you have any TT beys I could buy for the tournament? That is, if I go...
I'm selling Saramanda, and Ifraid. Mint, and near mint, respectively.
(Jun. 20, 2012  3:19 AM)Hitsugiya Wrote:
(Jun. 20, 2012  3:10 AM)TysonIsDaBest Wrote: Hey Mousy, by any chance, would you have any TT beys I could buy for the tournament? That is, if I go...

Are those legal? And i'm not a big fan of zero-g
(Jun. 20, 2012  4:24 AM)TysonIsDaBest Wrote: Are those legal? And i'm not a big fan of zero-g

Yes they are legal. PM me a list of what you need and i can quote you a price.
OK, i'll PM you know. Hope we can do some business!
(Jun. 20, 2012  4:29 AM)TysonIsDaBest Wrote: OK, i'll PM you know. Hope we can do some business!

Im not gonna buy that much stuff on a "Maybe." And the price for all of that would be at least $120 or so for all of that. PM me about it.
If i have the money I would like the saramanda plz
(Jun. 20, 2012  4:35 AM)Awesomeness3489 Wrote:
If i have the money I would like the saramanda plz
I'd rather not sell to someone who has done, things (that I'd rather not mention in this forum) to me.

But in all seriousness, I'll sell the Saramanda for 15, and Ifraid for 15.
LOL wow really Hitsugiya Tired

Anyways... If my dad gives me the money (and if you let me buy it lol) that saramanda will be mine!!!!
Turns out Eth4n isn't ever going to a tourney again >.>
He scammed one of the younger players out of a metal wheel, for a facebolt. Told him it was a special facebolt, yadayada yada. Then he scams my brother out of basalt, just because my brother trusted in what he was saying.

I dun want him to be able to mess with people like that, so we're never taking him.
(Jun. 20, 2012  7:15 AM)Bunanza Wrote: Turns out Eth4n isn't ever going to a tourney again >.>
He scammed one of the younger players out of a metal wheel, for a facebolt. Told him it was a special facebolt, yadayada yada. Then he scams my brother out of basalt, just because my brother trusted in what he was saying.

I dun want him to be able to mess with people like that, so we're never taking him.

With my stalking observing I do, I can make sure he doesn't do that for you. Most of us experienced players are the only ones who make it. We're not that stupid, and even if there are some, you and I can help stop him...

But don't let this affect your decision. If you think it's still not gonna be enough, your choice, mate...
Normally we try to monitor trades etc. I guess this was something that fell through the cracks.
I'd love to go to the one in July. I may be able to convince my dad into taking me since it's in Raleigh. I may not be able to go because I have karate, but since it's 4th of July weekend... I don't know. If you can, can you please put me as Maybe? I'll get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks Smile
(Jun. 20, 2012  2:49 PM)ChinaBladeâ„¢ Wrote: I'd love to go to the one in July. I may be able to convince my dad into taking me since it's in Raleigh. I may not be able to go because I have karate, but since it's 4th of July weekend... I don't know. If you can, can you please put me as Maybe? I'll get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks Smile

Hope ya can make it! I like your story, and I bet it would be fun to battle you!
(Jun. 20, 2012  3:39 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote:
(Jun. 20, 2012  2:49 PM)ChinaBladeâ„¢ Wrote: I'd love to go to the one in July. I may be able to convince my dad into taking me since it's in Raleigh. I may not be able to go because I have karate, but since it's 4th of July weekend... I don't know. If you can, can you please put me as Maybe? I'll get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks Smile

Hope ya can make it! I like your story, and I bet it would be fun to battle you!
As do I. She seems like a legit person. Also, Dark, I thought I told you that I wasn't going to come to the Raleigh tournament. Well I lied, so don't take my name off the confirmed list, because I have nothing better to do.
(Jun. 20, 2012  5:42 PM)Hitsugiya Wrote: As do I. She seems like a legit person. Also, Dark, I thought I told you that I wasn't going to come to the Raleigh tournament. Well I lied, so don't take my name off the confirmed list, because I have nothing better to do.

If i have to send Ninja Robot unicorn Midgets to get you i will. I know you will be there. hah.

Hope you can make it. I should know tonight on a date for Raleigh.
I'm gonna try to contact MachoApple375 to see if he's gonna be able to come to any of these...

I'll also contact EpicLibra7 too. I think he's back in the state...
(Jun. 20, 2012  6:52 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: I'm gonna try to contact MachoApple375 to see if he's gonna be able to come to any of these...

I'll also contact EpicLibra7 too. I think he's back in the state...

I think EL7 said he would be back by then. I talked to him about it on FB a while back.
Oh okay then...

Oh, and I might get two other boys to try to come to the one in Goldsboro... Haven't figured out yet...
(Jun. 20, 2012  6:55 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Oh okay then...

Oh, and I might get two other boys to try to come to the one in Goldsboro... Haven't figured out yet...

Just let me know ASAP. Ill be going for approval for Goldsboro tonight or tomorrow. Just whenever I have the time. Right now im at work
I miss EpicLibra, even though I wasn't programmed with the concept of friendship, beep-boop. Looking forward to next weekend though.
So the newspaper will be at our next tournament for interviews and to take pictures. So if you come i need parental consent if you want to be in pictures etc.
(Jun. 20, 2012  9:59 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: So the newspaper will be at our next tournament for interviews and to take pictures. So if you come i need parental consent if you want to be in pictures etc.

Are you being legitimately serious? I've directed fives of tournament videos and often times, showed myself, and have over a dozen pictures on my Facebook of myself. Not to mention my yearbook photo. But whatever, my m&d said they couldn't care less.
(Jun. 20, 2012  10:07 PM)Hitsugiya Wrote: Are you being legitimately serious? I've directed fives of tournament videos and often times, showed myself, and have over a dozen pictures on my Facebook of myself. Not to mention my yearbook photo. But whatever, my m&d said they couldn't care less.

Im being completely serious. He loved the game itself. One of the big points of it was he loved the customizing aspect of it.
My mom said as long as we don't have to fill anything out we'll be fine...

I think it would be cool to be in the paper for once, and I love how the newspaper is interested in it!! Are they gonna be at the one in Goldsboro, or at the one in Raleigh?
(Jun. 20, 2012  10:22 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: My mom said as long as we don't have to fill anything out we'll be fine...

I think it would be cool to be in the paper for once, and I love how the newspaper is interested in it!! Are they gonna be at the one in Goldsboro, or at the one in Raleigh?

They will be at Goldsboro. Im hoping this will help us advertise our tournaments.