North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion.

(Jun. 16, 2012  10:11 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2012  10:07 PM)hitsugiya Wrote: Flash vs Flash seems to be all the rage in NC tournaments now.

We started a trend hah
2 Months ago, finals
Dark: Hey, Hitsu, I'll use Flash if you use Flash!
Hitsugiya: Alright!
DefStamina: Alright! Stalling clause!!!

And neither of us drew a flash.

I think Ziro and I (in NC at least) came up with the idea of putting the bey on your launcher at the exact same time.
(Jun. 17, 2012  2:53 AM)GM Phantom Wrote: I thought there was one June 30th?

It is. I thought the owners of Tier Zero would be on Vacation the weekend of the 30th. BUT they won't be. So we can have a tourney. Smile
(Jun. 17, 2012  2:47 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Anyways, now it looks like NC can rest while we wait for July 7th to roll around...

Nope another event in 2 weeks. No rest for the weary hah.
(Jun. 17, 2012  3:30 AM)hitsugiya Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2012  10:11 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2012  10:07 PM)hitsugiya Wrote: Flash vs Flash seems to be all the rage in NC tournaments now.

We started a trend hah
2 Months ago, finals

I think Ziro and I (in NC at least) came up with the idea of putting the bey on your launcher at the exact same time.

I remember that hah
Put me as a maybe for the raleigh tournament
Dark_Mousy Wrote:
hitsugiya Wrote:2 Months ago, finals

I remember that hah

You did it because I said so, and I corrupted your mind to change your decision...

I love ruining plans, hah...
Hey, Dark have you talked to Dudley about when the tournament will be in Raleigh?
(Jun. 18, 2012  10:27 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote: Hey, Dark have you talked to Dudley about when the tournament will be in Raleigh?

Not today. If i had i would've of posted. He is busy right now. Ill ask him later tonight.

So Dark, that Sirtrollington person last Saturday, I think he did good. Death really helps him...

Also, that Khyel13 guy, also did good too. He got a winning record...

We should, like, totally try to get Wh1t3Sh4d0w to come to this next one with these guys. See how they do for your eyes, y'know?
(Jun. 18, 2012  10:38 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: So Dark, that Sirtrollington person last Saturday, I think he did good. Death really helps him...

Also, that Khyel13 guy, also did good too. He got a winning record...

We should, like, totally try to get Wh1t3Sh4d0w to come to this next one with these guys. See how they do for your eyes, y'know?

Ill ask him if he will come.
June 30th is Goldsboro July 7th is Game Theory
Yo Dark, you forgot to add smallfry to Raleigh. He's basically coming to every tournament I go to unless said otherwise...
(Jun. 18, 2012  11:25 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Yo Dark, you forgot to add smallfry to Raleigh. He's basically coming to every tournament I go to unless said otherwise...

Ok i added him.
I may be able to go to the 30th. I have to ask my dad though.
(Jun. 18, 2012  11:34 PM)GM Phantom Wrote: I may be able to go to the 30th. I have to ask my dad though.

Awesome. Just let us know if you can come. We would love to have you.
Can't wait for the next Raleigh tournament this time I might win more than once
(Jun. 19, 2012  12:42 AM)flash_scorpio19 Wrote: Is there a thread up for the next Raleigh tournament

No there isn't. Im waiting for the representative from Game Theory to contact me.
It is confirmed. I can go to the 30th.
Put me as confirmed for both! I can't wait!!
(Jun. 19, 2012  8:48 PM)GM Phantom Wrote: It is confirmed. I can go to the 30th.

Awesome. Glad you can make it.
(Jun. 19, 2012  9:54 PM)Awesomeness3489 Wrote: Put me as confirmed for both! I can't wait!!

Glad you can make it to both.
Put me as a maybe, but i'm not really sure. I'm trying to sell my old hasbro beys and get new 4D beys and stuff.
(Jun. 19, 2012  10:24 PM)TysonIsDaBest Wrote: Put me as a maybe, but i'm not really sure. I'm trying to sell my old hasbro beys and get new 4D beys and stuff.

Do you live in NC? If so what part?
old as in Plastics/HMS? I would be willing to buy some of those, now that I know they exist. (lol)
(Jun. 19, 2012  10:27 PM)GM Phantom Wrote: old as in Plastics/HMS? I would be willing to buy some of those, now that I know they exist. (lol)

I have quite a bit of plastics if you need some.

I live in Fayetteville, NC.
(Jun. 19, 2012  10:33 PM)TysonIsDaBest Wrote: I live in Fayetteville, NC.

Oh nice. Your not to far from where we host our tournaments.
Hey Mousy, by any chance, would you have any TT beys I could buy for the tournament? That is, if I go...
(Jun. 20, 2012  3:10 AM)TysonIsDaBest Wrote: Hey Mousy, by any chance, would you have any TT beys I could buy for the tournament? That is, if I go...

Call me Dark not just Mousy.

And yes i do. I can get just about anything within reason.