North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion.

(May. 11, 2012  11:00 PM)GM Phantom Wrote: I'm pretty sure it's on the 27th, and I will be there as well.

It is the 27th. Tier zero is booked for something else that Saturday the 26th
So far for Beyday you have:
1. Hitsugiya
2. Defstamina
3. Smallyfry
4. EpicLibra
5.WhiteShadow
6. Axel Phantom
7. GM Phantom
put me down for beyday as well i'll make shure to tell native ninja as well
also just for my own curitosity would anyone be interested in a New Bern tournament?
I will be going to Beyday. Put me down as a yes.
(May. 12, 2012  1:33 AM)GM Phantom Wrote: I will be going to Beyday. Put me down as a yes.

Ok i will add you. I didnt see your earlier post. Sorry
Great! looks like BeyDay is on it's way for NC!!
(May. 12, 2012  2:06 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Great! looks like BeyDay is on it's way for NC!!

Thats the goal. The goal is to get this approved by Monday
Welp, now that today's over, we need to work on BeyDays!!! Okay, so we have 7, and several more listed as maybes. I'll check with some of the maybes (MachoApple375, BBJ, new bladers, etc.)
(May. 12, 2012  11:50 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Welp, now that today's over, we need to work on BeyDays!!! Okay, so we have 7, and several more listed as maybes. I'll check with some of the maybes (MachoApple375, BBJ, new bladers, etc.)

We got enough. Just havent updated that post. I will once i get done with dinner. Cooking egg rolls, chicken, Corn, & Green Beans
(May. 13, 2012  12:01 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(May. 12, 2012  11:50 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Welp, now that today's over, we need to work on BeyDays!!! Okay, so we have 7, and several more listed as maybes. I'll check with some of the maybes (MachoApple375, BBJ, new bladers, etc.)

We got enough. Just havent updated that post. I will once i get done with dinner. Cooking egg rolls, chicken, Corn, & Green Beans

Lucky... Tired

Anyway, I understand all of the details. I'll PM about anything I don't understand...
WELL I CANT GO TO CANADA... i need a passport and we forgot to get one
so im gonna sign up for the goldsboro tournament.
U coming to BeyDays May 27th? Coolio!! Another guy I haven't met, but get to face!
(May. 15, 2012  1:29 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: U coming to BeyDays May 27th? Coolio!! Another guy I haven't met, but get to face!

He is good. I can speak for him. Also dont forget your Blader passport expires on the 22nd. Hitsugiya is gonan submit this soon for approval.
(May. 15, 2012  1:44 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(May. 15, 2012  1:29 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: U coming to BeyDays May 27th? Coolio!! Another guy I haven't met, but get to face!

He is good. I can speak for him. Also dont forget your Blader passport expires on the 22nd. Hitsugiya is gonan submit this soon for approval.

Mine or his? Can't be mine. I got mine in November...
Put me down as able to go to the beyday tourney! + my brother $momo$
(May. 15, 2012  11:01 PM)Anetcreaky Wrote: Put me down as able to go to the beyday tourney! + my brother $momo$

Awesome. Ill make sure you get put on the list. Just remember that Hitsugiya will be running this event. Ill be out of country.
Dark- Saying "I'm going to be out of country" really sounds cool. Good Luck at AN. We're pulling for you!
(May. 16, 2012  1:55 AM)Pruebame Wrote: Dark- Saying "I'm going to be out of country" really sounds cool. Good Luck at AN. We're pulling for you!

Im gonna do my best. I have lots to prove on this trip.
Yay, the NC team, Kusanagi. Is being represented. Sad I couldn't go, but I'm good here. Hosting a tournament in NC, abandoned by my teammates. Just joking, but in all seriousness, I rooting for Dark and Ziro (Kusanagi representatives).

PS: I was just kidding.
(May. 16, 2012  2:04 AM)hitsugiya Wrote: Yay, the NC team, Kusanagi. Is being represented. Sad I couldn't go, but I'm good here. Hosting a tournament in NC, abandoned by my teammates. Just joking, but in all seriousness, I rooting for Dark and Ziro (Kusanagi representatives).

Personally im hoping me and Ziro fight in the tournament
(May. 16, 2012  2:07 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(May. 16, 2012  2:04 AM)hitsugiya Wrote: Yay, the NC team, Kusanagi. Is being represented. Sad I couldn't go, but I'm good here. Hosting a tournament in NC, abandoned by my teammates. Just joking, but in all seriousness, I rooting for Dark and Ziro (Kusanagi representatives).

Personally im hoping me and Ziro fight in the tournament
Why is that? (And hopefully you'll meet in the finals LOL)
Dark, when are you going to Canada I forgot?
(May. 16, 2012  2:13 AM)hitsugiya Wrote: Why is that? (And hopefully you'll meet in the finals LOL)

Exactly what i was thinking.
(May. 16, 2012  2:14 AM)Thunder Dome Wrote: Dark, when are you going to Canada I forgot?

I leave on the 24th. But ill be leaving for RDU on the 23rd after church.
cant wait for beyday im pulling out all the stops
Success guys, official discussion of Beyday is here: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BeyDay-D...USA--50287