North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion.

I have 3 people coming o.o. Me, Brand0n, and a friend. My friend will have an account soon, I'll post a name later.

Also, should I arrive at 12? And how much is entry fee?

All 3 of us are new to Blading, but I want to go to learn things from others. Don't expect to even win a match XD

Edit: I'm talking about the May 12 Goldsboro one.
(May. 10, 2012  2:13 AM)Bunanza Wrote: I have 3 people coming o.o. Me, Brand0n, and a friend. My friend will have an account soon, I'll post a name later.

All 3 of us are new to Blading, but I want to go to learn things from others. Don't expect to even win a match XD

There is a $5 store fee + WBO fee. Which is either $5 for one time entry fee. Or $10 for a passport which gets you into events free for a year. (Does not include store fees etc.)

1230pm is better. ill just be getting there at 12. Shop might not even be open yet.

Ill be more then willing to help you or one of our regulars will help.
(May. 10, 2012  2:13 AM)Bunanza Wrote: I have 3 people coming o.o. Me, Brand0n, and a friend. My friend will have an account soon, I'll post a name later.

I'll help you guys best I can. I can lend a few parts. Entry fee is 5$ tournament fee is also 5$. So bring 10$ each person.
(May. 10, 2012  1:51 AM)shadowleone667 Wrote: Has a June tournament been approved?

Im waiting for it to be approved.
Has a June tourneant been approved,yet?
ignore this post
Just letting everyone know Im pushing Raleigh to be our biggest event to date in NC.
(May. 10, 2012  2:49 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Just letting everyone know Im pushing Raleigh to be our biggest event to date in NC.
You have high expectations. Have you pm'ed all our past tourney goers?
(May. 10, 2012  2:51 AM)hitsugiya Wrote:
(May. 10, 2012  2:49 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Just letting everyone know Im pushing Raleigh to be our biggest event to date in NC.
You have high expectations. Have you pm'ed all our past tourney goers?

Several times already. Still in the process of messaging some others.

I have a new Befall for the next tournament I'm at. It's EWD is awesome for defense and stamina.
(May. 10, 2012  3:16 AM)shadowleone667 Wrote: I have a new Befall for the next tournament I'm at. It's EWD is awesome for defense and stamina.
Flash could easily knock out anything on EWD and stock Phantom Orion can sleep it out any day.
(May. 10, 2012  3:21 AM)hitsugiya Wrote:
(May. 10, 2012  3:16 AM)shadowleone667 Wrote: I have a new Befall for the next tournament I'm at. It's EWD is awesome for defense and stamina.
Flash could easily knock out anything on EWD and stock Phantom Orion can sleep it out any day.

HItsugita is correct. BD is best for pure stamina. But its defense is pretty bad. Personally a stock phantom is one of my favorite combos.
Yeah but, it is hard for me to get beys outside of wal-mart because on ebay they are generally higher priced,you know?
(May. 10, 2012  3:38 AM)shadowleone667 Wrote: Yeah but, it is hard for me to get beys outside of wal-mart because on ebay they are generally higher priced,you know?

I know what you mean. I buy mine online. I only buy what i need tho.
(May. 10, 2012  2:26 AM)hitsugiya Wrote:

I'll help you guys best I can. I can lend a few parts. Entry fee is 5$ tournament fee is also 5$. So bring 10$ each person.

Yeah, we'd always be willing to help ya before the tournament if ya need it...

And P.S. Hitsu, still waiting for ya revenge. It's been bottled up since January 14th...

If you need a combo with EWD, go to Build Me a Combo! 2. they'll give ya something...
Schweet. I've been waiting to see it come up...
(May. 10, 2012  2:24 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Schweet. I've been waiting to see it come up...

We had to get a few things cleared up. I'd get it up now but I'm on my iPod right now
Cool, so guys, we should probably start finding people for a BeyDays tournament, since we only got like, 2 weeks, and I really want to be part of that BeyLotto by competing in a BeyDays...
(May. 11, 2012  2:10 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Cool, so guys, we should probably start finding people for a BeyDays tournament, since we only got like, 2 weeks, and I really want to be part of that BeyLotto by competing in a BeyDays...

We will have it planned by Sunday. I got stuff in the works. when I gO on lunch I'll start a lil more on it
Hey do you think we can have a tournament in Chicago? Im new i dont really understand the beypoint thing. If i beat you onnline i get beypoints correct?
(May. 11, 2012  2:22 PM)nitro52 Wrote: Hey do you think we can have a tournament in Chicago? Im new i dont really understand the beypoint thing. If i beat you onnline i get beypoints correct?

This is the wrong thread to as. Pm me and I'll help ya out
So, confirmed people for BeyDays on the 26th in NC are Hitsugiya, Defstamina, EpicLibra, and Smallfry so far?
I'm pretty sure it's on the 27th, and I will be there as well.