North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion.

im gonna be busy on the 21st, got a vanguard tournament in greenville
I'm takin a break on tourneys til summer, getting things done n stuff. So everything is a maybe for me. By the way, i just got on Team Galaxy Bladers! Yay moi!
and you guys know how it is no hood no me
depends were
(Apr. 06, 2012  9:48 PM)ShoTz Wrote: depends were

Where is good for you?
I should be able to attend more of a wide area of tournaments. I will be in the new house tonight and completely ready by Wednesday... I will be ok with anything within Greenville...
(Apr. 06, 2012  10:46 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: I should be able to attend more of a wide area of tournaments. I will be in the new house tonight and completely ready by Wednesday... I will be ok with anything within Greenville...

Im also eying Greenville after AN. It gives me an excsuse to go there.
thats perfect

asheville,hendersonville charlotte is ok for me
(Apr. 06, 2012  11:55 PM)ShoTz Wrote: thats perfect

asheville,hendersonville charlotte is ok for me

Are you ABSOULTELY sure you could make it? Its been a long time since you've been to an event.
positive aheville henderson ville and charlotte are about an hour away
(Apr. 07, 2012  12:06 AM)ShoTz Wrote: positive aheville henderson ville and charlotte are about an hour away

Would Greenville work for you?
hmm ill check i was told it was 8 hours but im not sure
(Apr. 07, 2012  12:52 AM)ShoTz Wrote: hmm ill check i was told it was 8 hours but im not sure

Where would you be coming from?
rutherford

if u were talking about greenville south carolina thats good
Well, since this is the North Carolina tournaments thread, I believe it's probably safe for you to assume he means the Greenville in North Carolina. If you're looking for a tournament in South Carolina, you should check that thread. Smile

Again.
(Apr. 07, 2012  12:59 AM)ShoTz Wrote: rutherford

if u were talking about greenville south carolina thats good

Greenvile NC. Greenville SC is to far away. If there was enough interest i would consider it.
i think we should do luckys card shop if thats ok
Greenville NC is good with us. Have you decided on the date? please say the 22nd.....
(Apr. 08, 2012  12:49 AM)ShoTz Wrote: i think we should do luckys card shop if thats ok

It would have to be May or June for Luckys. Gotta get my car situation fixed before i can travel that far.
Just letting everyone know I have a couple of seats left for Richmond. At least 2. Im willing to bring a few extras with me.
Bring Def Stamina and his bro. Unless they're afraid that is Muwahahahaha
(Apr. 08, 2012  3:11 AM)Pruebame Wrote: Bring Def Stamina and his bro. Unless they're afraid that is Muwahahahaha

They are in the process of moving. I thought about them tho.
(Apr. 09, 2012  3:15 PM)shadowleone667 Wrote: When is the next tournament?

Richmond Va this weekend

The 21st is going to be Goldsboro. I just havent went for approval yet. I was being lazy this past weekend hah.
(Apr. 09, 2012  5:11 PM)shadowleone667 Wrote: Isn't that in viginia?

Yes. Im traveling up to Va to host for some friends. And to help out the VA community.