North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion.

Awww I wanna battle Robbie so bad!!!! That kid is so kewl. Too bad i cant make it. SKWOK-A-MOLY!!!!!!!!
Any idea on when the next one is planned tho?
(Feb. 15, 2012  1:07 AM)xXBlueHoodXx Wrote: Awww I wanna battle Robbie so bad!!!! That kid is so kewl. Too bad i cant make it. SKWOK-A-MOLY!!!!!!!!
Any idea on when the next one is planned tho?

For March im planning for Greensboro one week and Goldsboro the week after. Im going call a few places in Greensboro this weekend and try to get something booked. But I wont host anythign in Greensboro unless we can get 10-12 people ATLEAST confirmed to come. Last time we had one in Greensboro we had 8 people and had to get a parent to play.
(Feb. 15, 2012  12:09 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Yay, Axel! So, 10.

Also Dark, smallfry is not coming to this one. He has a conference basketball game to go to in Rocky Mount.

Ok ill take him off.
(Feb. 15, 2012  1:17 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:

Also Dark, smallfry is not coming to this one. He has a conference basketball game to go to in Rocky Mount.

Ok ill take him off.

I wish he could come. I wanted the 6th sibling rivalry, but I guess not.

Also, at the tournament, lemme see your Diablo defender in secret, as I'm pretty sure hitsugiya will want to see it too.

Also, put BIG BANG JORDAN as a maybe, because he's always a maybe. Tongue_out
(Feb. 15, 2012  1:43 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote:
(Feb. 15, 2012  1:17 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:

Ok ill take him off.

Also, at the tournament, lemme see your Diablo defender in secret, as I'm pretty sure hitsugiya will want to see it too.

The person who came up with the idea for the defense combo was actually Dan. He is an advanced member up here. Me and Hitsugiya tested it after you guys left. The diablo combo KOd everything. 90%-95% win rate on everything from Blitz to Phantom and everything in between. Then we used a scythe based combo. And it couldnt be KOd.
Well, lemme see it Saturday or DM it to me. It's your choice...
awww its so cute how you try so hard to defeat me.
(Feb. 15, 2012  1:57 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Feb. 15, 2012  1:43 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote:
(Feb. 15, 2012  1:17 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Ok ill take him off.

The person who came up with the idea for the defense combo was actually Dan. He is an advanced member up here. Me and Hitsugiya tested it after you guys left. The diablo combo KOd everything. 90%-95% win rate on everything from Blitz to Phantom and everything in between. Then we used a scythe based combo. And it couldnt be KOd.
Phantom and Duo stamina combos got wrecked, so did a Death defense combo. Blitz fared pretty well though, a lot of the losses were caused by me Tornado Stalling accidentally.

(Feb. 15, 2012  2:12 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Well, lemme see it Saturday or DM it to me. It's your choice...
Don't you mean PM?
(Feb. 15, 2012  2:18 AM)EpicLibra7 Wrote: awww its so cute how you try so hard to defeat me.

Just saying myself, Hitsugiya, and Ziro have all beat you before. Just because you got a tournament win doesnt mean your better then everyone. Dont let it go to your head.
This event just got approved.
(Feb. 15, 2012  2:47 AM)hitsugiya Wrote:
(Feb. 15, 2012  2:12 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Well, lemme see it Saturday or DM it to me. It's your choice...
Don't you mean PM?

Yeah, I'm thinking Twitter, sorry. Anyway, it's good that you guys have EL7's Diablo combo counter.
Coming up with a combo was necessary. Thread is up now for this event.
We are now officially working on a Greensboro event. Check the OP.
Me and smallfry9730 are in for Greensboro for sure as of now. We will warn ya if we can't make it, and I will check with EL7, BBJ and the others... Smile
Im willing to carpool for this event. I got a few seats in my car. I should have dates tomorrow or Saturday. Just gotta call them.
(Feb. 17, 2012  2:29 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Im willing to carpool for this event. I got a few seats in my car. I should have dates tomorrow or Saturday. Just gotta call them.

Will put that into consideration while I ask everybody...
OK OP has been drastically updated. Lets go ahead and get some stuff approved. March i want bigger and better tournaments. And we might even have a leprechaun. Yes I said it. A LEPRECHAUN
Mark me and smallfry9730 as confirmed for March 5th. I will contact you if we can't make it through PM.
(Feb. 20, 2012  8:16 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Mark me and smallfry9730 as confirmed for March 5th. I will contact you if we can't make it through PM.

Ok I'll add you. I wanna get both of these approved this week
March 5th is the Greensboro right?
(Feb. 20, 2012  9:43 PM)EpicLibra7 Wrote: March 5th is the Greensboro right?

No Kinston. Did you read the OP? Its in there.
I was contacted by the Kinston Pokemon league and they want another tournament. So Sunday March 4th. Lets get it started.
it is on march 4th now..... i feel obsolete
(Feb. 22, 2012  12:05 AM)EpicLibra7 Wrote: it is on march 4th now..... i feel obsolete

I looked at the calender wrong. Come on guys we need a few more people.
well not many more people i know wanna come. maybe my sister? she doesnt have much but she has fun definately. it depends
Maybe I'll show. I really want to make it. But we'll see, it's very sketchy.
For the fourth to be exact
(Feb. 22, 2012  3:04 AM)EpicLibra7 Wrote: well not many more people i know wanna come. maybe my sister? she doesnt have much but she has fun definately. it depends

Dont worry, Im talking to several people. Several people from the Pokemon league wanna play. And I have several people to email. Even someone from church wants to play.