North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion.

Any tournaments comin up
Hey guys! My friend and I recently got addicted to Beyblades. We are looking to compete in some tourneys in NC.
I'm also from nc. I wish there would be another tournament Unhappy
Come join this fb group, our biggest purpose atm is helping others find others in or near theor area so they have some id3as of what their community look like.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1399076880163450/
Is there anyone left in NC that would be interested in a event sometime?
Still here and still interested in an event! I don't have any Burst Beys at the moment but I can easily get my hands on some and participate.
Does anyone know if there is going to be a beyblade metal tournament anytime soon
Anyone in the CLT area? My family wants to put a club together.
I live in fuquay, I'm not that far away,
(Jul. 31, 2018  11:56 PM)Draketv07 Wrote: Anyone in the CLT area? My family wants to put a club together.
Cool. we will let you know once we get things organized.
If you want I'm trying to get a team together, you can join if you want, its called team shining caliber
It would be cool to see a tornament here in North Carolina. So... what is this Shining Caliber y'all speak of?
Are you talking about a tournament near Charlotte?
(May. 29, 2018  1:24 AM)Stormscorpio1 Wrote: Is there anyone left in NC that would be interested in a event sometime?

Yeah I definitely would
(Jul. 31, 2018  11:56 PM)Draketv07 i live somewhat close to that area... are you guys are familier to lumberton and fayettviile? Wrote: Anyone in the CLT area? My family wants to put a club together.
I'm Interested in a tournament near charlotte
(Jul. 31, 2018  11:56 PM)Draketv07 Wrote: Anyone in the CLT area? My family wants to put a club together.

I'm in CLT and would like to participate too. Please let us know if your family puts the club together. Thank you!
If you mean in Charlotte, I might join. There aren't very many tournaments here so this will be a start!
hello! Anyone know of any tournaments happening in NC any time soon?

just saw idea about tournament near Charlotte, that sounds great!
(Nov. 21, 2018  8:47 PM)ValkyrieBURST Wrote: It would be cool to see a tornament here in North Carolina. So... what is this Shining Caliber y'all speak of?
Shining caliber is a team, even though teams aren't really what you would think they are more for helping each other practice, and getting advice from other bladers
I would like to know if when saying Clt, you mean Charlotte.
My 2 kids would love a Bey Tournament here in Charlotte!

Anyone in the Wesley Chappel / Waxhaw area that wants to get together? My kids are 6 (1st grade) and 8 (2nd grade) at New Town Elementary.

Meet at Ice Cream shoppe, 21 battles, losing parent buy's winning kid's ice cream. haha
Can we get a tournament in the concord or Charlotte area?