North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion.

So who would be up for a tournament on June 28th at Durant Park again. I personally liked it and I think other members did to. Here is a link to our last tournament thread with the address and directions to the park. I'll probably have similar refreshments like we did last time to because it will be hot more than likely. I'm trying to get this up fast so we can possibly get more attendees. Thanks!
Can anyone contact TheBlackDragon about A Timely Farewell? He seemed pretty interested in coming up to MD over the summer.
(May. 31, 2014  8:44 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote: So who would be up for a tournament on June 28th at Durant Park again. I personally liked it and I think other members did to. Here is a link to our last tournament thread with the address and directions to the park. I'll probably have similar refreshments like we did last time to because it will be hot more than likely. I'm trying to get this up fast so we can possibly get more attendees. Thanks!

I was aiming for the 20th at GT. The weekend of the 28th Ill be in Atlanta that weekend for Forward Conference.
Dark You know the 20th is a Friday right? You can confirm me if it is the 21st.
confirm me for june 28
in nc
put me as maybe for june 21. More than likely I will be able to come though.
forget what i said about comming. i can't come, my dad's got a meeting that day. Unhappy
Calling all North Carolina Bladers!

If you want an awesome experience, a chance to battle some of the highest ranked bladers in the world (including North American Champion geetster99), and some great candy and prizes (and maybe pizza), A Timely Farewell on June 21st is the tournament for you! There will be three formats along with a side tournament to compete for a Takara Tomy Stadium! Additionally, all out of state bladers who attend get an free Beyblade.
So how about North Carolina gets its own tournament going. I personally think that the 28th would be a good day to do it due to people from NC going up to Maryland on the 21st, also the fact that the 21st is a little last second.
(Jun. 18, 2014  12:01 AM)Stormscorpio1 Wrote: So how about North Carolina gets its own tournament going. I personally think that the 28th would be a good day to do it due to people from NC going up to Maryland on the 21st, also the fact that the 21st is a little last second.

I apologize for not posting about events earlier. Due to me being sick from Toronto and work etc. Ive been behind. Will have something for you guys later tonight or in the morning. I just emailed GT.
It will be either July 12th or 19th. And might even have something special for you guys
Will it be at GT?
Yes it will be at GT. And July 19th. Which will be Plastic &HMS Remembrance Day!!! Ritsuka, and I will have PLENTY of plastics and Im ordering more actually. So everyone can play. And its not for points. But of course we will have either limited or Zero G format to go along with that day.
I think that without a doubt we should do zero-g over limited to go along with that day.
If the tournament it set to be at GT on the 19th, then confirm me. I might be unable to go if the date or location changes.
I personally really enjoyed the venue at Durant Park and hope that we can do more events there in the future.
confirm me for the 19 nc and also plastics and zero g if its not on the 19 the 12 would work to
I can more than likely attend the 19th Plastic event if someone would be willing to let me borrow one.
Ooh! Awesome. I probably won't play Plastics or HMS, but if we're having a second tournament I'd be happy to join in. Maybe me (and TigeroftheWest).

Could we perhaps play Standard format this time around? IIRC we haven't played Standard for months now.
Confirm pegiasuntie for the 19 or 12
(Jun. 27, 2014  8:44 PM)TheBlackDragon Wrote: Ooh! Awesome. I probably won't play Plastics or HMS, but if we're having a second tournament I'd be happy to join in. Maybe me (and TigeroftheWest).

Could we perhaps play Standard format this time around? IIRC we haven't played Standard for months now.
Could you please attend plastics? We have so close to the right amount of people to post the thread? You and your brother don't have to worry about not having a plastoc because most people don't and Dark will be kind enough to lend you guys some. Most people won't have them so it will be pretty even playing ground. It's not for points and you have a chance in the Beylotto!
Also here's the list of confirmed right now just trying to keep track to help Dark out
Confirmed
Dark_Mousy
Ritsuka (I believe Dark posted she's coming)
Wombat
BladerLight
PegasesUnite
Kuroyukihime
Phantomhive

And I'll check if Collin will come.
Yes I will attend plastics if we do it but dark will have to be lending me something to use. I would very much perfer Zero-G over standard.
I'll have some extra stuff Plastics too, but it will basically be what's left over from my competitive combos, so nothing really that great. If we could decide what format the second tournament will be it will give us time to prepare, and also get the thread up earlier so we can get more people.
I'll definitely be there the 19th. I'll have some extra plastics with me, so I'll be glad to share with anyone that needs one for the tournament.