North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion.

Put me as a Maybe for BeyDays. Also if anyone in NC wants to trade credits for prizes I can bring it to you since ill be in Toronto.
Your added. Since you'll be coming from Toronto you won't be bringing a stadium right?
(Apr. 28, 2013  11:06 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote: Your added. Since you'll be coming from Toronto you won't be bringing a stadium right?

Im not taking a stadium to Toronto. They can get damaged on the flight. Just letting everyone know: I will know this week the day we will be having BeyDay. There is a CFVG Tag Tourney on either Saturday or Sunday. The day its not happening is the day Beyday will be happening. If its on Sunday Ill stop by, but whether I play or not will depend on how Im feeling.
Okay thanks for the info Dark. Either Day works for me anyway.
(Apr. 29, 2013  1:21 AM)Thunder Dome Wrote: Okay thanks for the info Dark. Either Day works for me anyway.

You'll be good on stadiums I believe. I'm glad you and Defstamina88 are stepping up for the NC community.
Okay guys. Tourney next weekend at GT. Who can make it? I want to get this posted tonight or tomorrow.
As always I can go. Are you gonna update the OP when you get to a laptop?
I believe this is the list for May 11th (After looking through previous posts)
1. Dark_Mousy
2. Defstamina88
3. Thunder Dome
Maybes
1. theblackdragon
2. TigerOfTheWest
(May. 04, 2013  12:09 AM)Thunder Dome Wrote: As always I can go. Are you gonna update the OP when you get to a laptop?
I believe this is the list for May 11th (After looking through previous posts)
1. Dark_Mousy
2. Defstamina88
3. Thunder Dome
Maybes
1. theblackdragon
2. TigerOfTheWest

I just updated the OP. ive been babysitting today. So between work and chasing a 10 month old I haven't had a chance to update it hah.
I'm a maybe for the 11th. Smallfry's b-day is the 8th, and we probably gonna be celebratin...
Hey guys! I can almost surely come on the 11th. I will probably be getting a ride home with Bladerlight. He said he would come to the "next tournament," but I don't know if he meant beydays, or the 11th. If he's coming on the 11th, then Tigerofthewest and I will be there! Smile But I still can't absolutely promise anything...
Lets say we get the event approved, but not everybody shows up so we don't have enough for an official tournament could we just hang out? Practice would be good for all of us.
BladerLight and PegasesUnite will be coming on May 11th.
I CAN COME I CAN COME I CAN COME I CAN COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SmileSmileSmileSmile

I can't wait! Sorry, overreaction. Tongue_out I'll be there on the 11th, and so will TigeroftheWest. Smile
(May. 07, 2013  2:33 AM)theblackdragon Wrote: I CAN COME I CAN COME I CAN COME I CAN COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SmileSmileSmileSmile

I can't wait! Sorry, overreaction. Tongue_out I'll be there on the 11th, and so will TigeroftheWest. Smile

Thread should be up by Tuesday night or Wednesday morning.
(May. 07, 2013  3:36 PM)theblackdragon Wrote: For Beydays or the 11th? Smile

No this is a warm up for beyday/BR. This event is to train judgrs organizers for Beyday mainly.
May 25th and 26th my 6 year old and myself will be there but she has been practicing a lot and is pretty good. Her three best are crazy wicked
(May. 08, 2013  10:19 PM)Orion 30 Wrote: May 25th and 26th my 6 year old and myself will be there but she has been practicing a lot and is pretty good. Her three best are crazy wicked

Would you be able to make it this weekend for a tournament?
(May. 08, 2013  10:19 PM)Orion 30 Wrote: May 25th and 26th my 6 year old and myself will be there but she has been practicing a lot and is pretty good. Her three best are crazy wicked
Okay. Will you be participating your self? Also does it matter which day it's on? Because it will only be one or the other not both dates.
I can. I need to train to be a host.
I'm coming. So are Tigerofthewest, Bladerlight, and Pegasesunite. If it's Me, Dark, Thunderdome, Tigerofthewest, Bladerlight, and Pegasesunite, we still need 2 people to have an official tourney.
(May. 09, 2013  8:58 PM)theblackdragon Wrote: I'm coming. So are Tigerofthewest, Bladerlight, and Pegasesunite. If it's Me, Dark, Thunderdome, Tigerofthewest, Bladerlight, and Pegasesunite, we still need 2 people to have an official tourney.
Def is coming to. I believe stormscorpio1 also sent me a message some time recently that he was going to come, but I would check with him. This tournament is looking pretty tough.
Well, that's 8, if Scorpio comes... That will be some pretty tough competition! Smile
Is anyone selling a TB or Genbull wheel that I could buy at one of the upcoming tourneys?