North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion.

Okay, I'm Definitely going to the 25th, but Not the 15th, I might have a football game.
Bazooka and I are a maybe for the 15th
Of course I'm going to be there.
Raleigh thread will be up by Sunday. Been a bit of busy week for me. Also a little side not for February, The CGS tourney will be the only tournaments for that month.
What's next for NC in September?
(Aug. 25, 2012  11:50 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: What's next for NC in September?

The 15th of september.
Also for the next Raleigh event, it may be in October. Ill let you guys know Monday
(Aug. 25, 2012  11:54 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Also for the next Raleigh event, it may be in October. Ill let you guys know Monday
I hope it's not in October

(Aug. 26, 2012  12:22 AM)Thunder Dome Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2012  11:54 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Also for the next Raleigh event, it may be in October. Ill let you guys know Monday

Why? YOu moving out of the country or something? XD
(Aug. 26, 2012  12:24 AM)SoulEater57 Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2012  12:22 AM)Thunder Dome Wrote:

Why? YOu moving out of the country or something? XD
No. It's just so long away.
There is a good chance Raleigh will be October. I have to speak with the manager tomorrow. But it looks like that's when it will be.
(Aug. 26, 2012  9:17 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: There is a good chance Raleigh will be October. I have to speak with the manager tomorrow. But it looks like that's when it will be.
If it is I'll have more time to get parts

I'm not going to the October Raleigh tournament. Count me out please.

Edit: I'll definitely be at Tier Zer0 on the 15th though.
(Aug. 27, 2012  3:49 AM)Hitsugiya Wrote: I'm not going to the October Raleigh tournament. Count me out please.

Ill note that. Nothing is set in stone yet for Raleigh. Gotta call the guy on my lunch break tomorrow.
(Aug. 27, 2012  3:56 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2012  3:49 AM)Hitsugiya Wrote: I'm not going to the October Raleigh tournament. Count me out please.

Ill note that. Nothing is set in stone yet for Raleigh. Gotta call the guy on my lunch break tomorrow.
It's not the date. I'm not going either way.
(Aug. 27, 2012  4:00 AM)Hitsugiya Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2012  3:56 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:

Why won't ya go? You quitting beyblade? Can I have your collection? Tongue_out
(Aug. 28, 2012  5:17 AM)SoulEater57 Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2012  4:00 AM)Hitsugiya Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2012  3:56 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Ill note that. Nothing is set in stone yet for Raleigh. Gotta call the guy on my lunch break tomorrow.

Why won't ya go? You quitting beyblade? Can I have your collection? Tongue_out
Have it, no, not ever. But if you were to buy it, that'd be solid.

I'm being taught by Greg in the ways of Vanguard, and possibly Alex in the ways of Dark Gold Paladins.
Would anyone be interested in a Zero G tournament on Saturday? Limited to 8 people for a trial run
(Aug. 28, 2012  10:51 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Would anyone be interested in a Zero G tournament on Saturday? Limited to 8 people for a trial run

I probably wouldn't go if it was Zero G.
(Aug. 28, 2012  11:06 PM)SoulEater57 Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2012  10:51 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Would anyone be interested in a Zero G tournament on Saturday? Limited to 8 people for a trial run

This would be Zero G. I wanna do a trial run of it. Wanting to see how quick it would be.
(Aug. 28, 2012  11:09 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2012  11:06 PM)SoulEater57 Wrote:

This would be Zero G. I wanna do a trial run of it. Wanting to see how quick it would be.
I'm going to Tier Zer0 Saturday anyways. I want to get some stuff off my Vanguard shopping list. Sure, I'm in for Zero-G.
Zero-G is blast, everyone. You might not enjoy it at first because it's new to you, but you'll grow to like it. Smile
I could go Zero-G...
So for zero g we have 5 so far. Need 3 more
You included smallfry in that yes I presume? I shall call EL7 about it...