North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion.

(Aug. 02, 2012  2:43 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Hey Dark, when's the thread for Aug. 12th gonna be up...?

TOday hopefully. I've been busy this week
Sorry, I just put random prices, to be honest, I just want them gone. And I don't wanna make a selling thread for this, because i'm only selling this at the tournament thingy. And Def, take me off your ignore list then you can PM me stuff. XD
Anyways, if anyone will be selling TH170, and RB at the tournament, I want it XD I need them o:
(Aug. 02, 2012  1:29 PM)The Prodigy Wrote: Put me as confirmed for both Tourneys, Dark!

You gotta pay for gas if you come with me. Tongue_out
I understand that the Tourney on the 12th is at Teir Zero, but what city is that in?
(Aug. 02, 2012  10:01 PM)ChinaBladeâ„¢ Wrote: I understand that the Tourney on the 12th is at Teir Zero, but what city is that in?
Goldsboro, North Carolina. They have a Facebook. Here's the event page http://www.facebook.com/events/299551590142590/ .
Question: What will the format be on the 12th and 25th?
(Aug. 02, 2012  11:04 PM)SoulEater57 Wrote: Question: What will the format be on the 12th and 25th?
Most likely block for both. Why?
(Aug. 02, 2012  11:13 PM)Hitsugiya Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2012  11:04 PM)SoulEater57 Wrote: Question: What will the format be on the 12th and 25th?
Most likely block for both. Why?

Just wondering about it. I wanted to see how others are, though.
I have some bad news. I can't come on the 25th because I have to do something important. The thing was on the 18th but it has now changed to the 25th.
Guys, even though I've taken up Vanguard, Beyblade is still my priority until December. So Dark, after December 11th, I'm a maybe for every tournament instead of confirmed. But I'll help judge as often as I can.
(Aug. 04, 2012  11:17 PM)Hitsugiya Wrote: Guys, even though I've taken up Vanguard, Beyblade is still my priority until December. So Dark, after December 11th, I'm a maybe for every tournament instead of confirmed. But I'll help judge as often as I can.

That is completely understand. Just let me know in advance if you can come to the events after December. At least I need you to make it to CGS aka Beyblade Colosseum

(Aug. 04, 2012  11:25 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2012  11:17 PM)Hitsugiya Wrote: Guys, even though I've taken up Vanguard, Beyblade is still my priority until December. So Dark, after December 11th, I'm a maybe for every tournament instead of confirmed. But I'll help judge as often as I can.

That is completely understand. Just let me know in advance if you can come to the events after December. At least I need you to make it to CGS aka Beyblade Colosseum

Beyblade Colosseum?
i wish i could come i lived in oxford N.C until i moved a month ago
(Aug. 04, 2012  11:25 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:

You do realize I have to go to CGS anyways for the yearly Smash Bros/possibly Vangaurd tourney right?

soul It's obviously the name of the event Tired
I was just letting you know. Im planning on it being big. Ill have more details on it next weekend.
well Bazooka and I plan on making it Dark
(Aug. 08, 2012  4:14 AM)Pruebame Wrote: well Bazooka and I plan on making it Dark

Good to know you will be there. Ill have more details this weekend on the recruitment sessioins and possible plastic tourney afterwards.
TO all NC Bladers who have my cell phone number: Have any of you given it to anyone? I was just called by someone I have never met about a tournament. Kinda creepy.

I found out who it was. None of you are to blame. hah
(Aug. 11, 2012  1:26 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: TO all NC Bladers who have my cell phone number: Have any of you given it to anyone? I was just called by someone I have never met about a tournament. Kinda creepy.

I found out who it was. None of you are to blame. hah

I dont even know your number....
Woah guys, I actually am not quitting! As long as I place in a tournament, I'll be able to get store credit at Tier Zer0, and buy a complete Spike Brothers deck in 3-4 months. So good news, I'm not quitting. On the other side, I'm not quitting, for greedy reasons.
(Aug. 12, 2012  10:39 PM)Hitsugiya Wrote: Woah guys, I actually am not quitting! As long as I place in a tournament, I'll be able to get store credit at Tier Zer0, and buy a complete Spike Brothers deck in 3-4 months. So good news, I'm not quitting. On the other side, I'm not quitting for greedy reasons.

Good to hear. I admit i made some misplays today. Actually biggest one was the finals. It always happens. But im changing things up now.
So, what's next for NC?
(Aug. 13, 2012  12:13 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: So, what's next for NC?

I think The 25th at Game Theory.
(Aug. 13, 2012  2:13 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: 25th at Game Theory. 15th at Tier Zero

Wut...
(Aug. 13, 2012  2:25 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2012  2:13 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: 25th at Game Theory. 15th at Tier Zero

Wut...
September 15th, it's a Saturday. And no one worded posts please.